When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Misaki Town Bakery > Melty Blood Auditorium

The MB:AA:CC thread: Current Code 1.07

<< < (2/142) > >>

Shizuka:
I kinda doubt that's gonna be how its gonna be once the jp figure out how to handle them.

Benny1:
Indeed, this is the very first loctest and very preliminary tier lists, but do keep in mind Riesbyfe and Roa were never considered top tier, and haven't actually moved too much, so perhaps these tiers might stay similar.

You never know though.  I hope they fixed the S.Akiha running through people with Crescent 5C bug.

LordPangTong:

--- Quote from: Benny1 on December 30, 2009, 07:12:56 AM ---Indeed, this is the very first loctest and very preliminary tier lists, but do keep in mind Riesbyfe and Roa were never considered top tier, and haven't actually moved too much, so perhaps these tiers might stay similar.

--- End quote ---

Not true. H-Ries was 'top tier' on the first tier list made for MBAA vanilla.

Curbeh:

--- Quote from: LordPangTong on December 30, 2009, 09:44:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Benny1 on December 30, 2009, 07:12:56 AM ---Indeed, this is the very first loctest and very preliminary tier lists, but do keep in mind Riesbyfe and Roa were never considered top tier, and haven't actually moved too much, so perhaps these tiers might stay similar.

--- End quote ---

Not true. H-Ries was 'top tier' on the first tier list made for MBAA vanilla.

--- End quote ---

Not really, she had this super ridiculous damage, but was still B(ish)-tier.

LordPangTong:
I'm referring to this tier list, which was released shortly after MBAA was born.

A: Akiha(H) - Tohno(H) - Nero(H) - Wara(H) - Beef(H) - Aoko(H)

B: Ciel(C) - Mech(C) - WLen(C) - Kouma(F) - Roa(H) - Sion(H) - VSion(H) - Arc(C) - Nanaya(H) - Warc(C) - VAkiha(H) - Kohaku(C)

C: Hisui(H) - HisuKo(C) - Miyako(C) - Len(H) - Satsuki(C)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version