When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: The MBACPC Custom Music Topic  (Read 108094 times)

Offline Sena(theEND)

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • My Moves let me show you them!
    • View Profile
No more Melty
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2009, 10:31:02 PM »
I think I solved my own problem, But I would still like someone to Look it over and what naught since it is my first and only (hopefully not last) contribution.

Here it is
No more Melty
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzxy5vrmdfj
FALCON!!! KICK!!!!!!

C\'mon Blue FALCON!!!!!

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
Re: The MBACPC Custom Music Topic
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2009, 07:56:17 AM »
Criticism fuels my improvement.

Classic Home Invasion has an awkward sounding loop.  I'm not that fond of Artificial Eden, Classic Home Evening Party looping the same sound effect for a minute or so at the beginning.  Original Tohno Mansion Central Garden >>> replacement.  That was one of the best songs in the original imo.  Classic's music is too slow paced.  You should two different songs on Great Cat's Village and NECO NO YOU MAY.  Use MBAA for Character Select, VS, and Winner if you don't want to use Blazblue. 

[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 15
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2009, 10:58:16 AM »
Classic Home Invasion has an awkward sounding loop.

fixed. Will be implemented in V2. how the hell did i miss a bad loop like that?  :emo:

I'm not that fond of Artificial Eden, Classic Home Evening Party looping the same sound effect for a minute or so at the beginning.

Worded kinda awkwardly, let me make sure i got this. Your not fond of Artificial Eden, and you don't like how Classic Home Evening Party loops a sound effect at the beginning?

What sound effect is looping on CHEP? (This is the akiha stage were talking about right? the one with the piano bgm?)

Original Tohno Mansion Central Garden >>> replacement.  That was one of the best songs in the original imo. 

If i can find a remix of Severe Person, il implement it in a heartbeat. Thing is, i haven't found one, so... :blah:

Classic's music is too slow paced.  You should two different songs on Great Cat's Village and NECO NO YOU MAY. 

Fair enough. Will change Classic and Great Cat's Village for V2. (Leaving NNYM as is. Objections?)

Use MBAA for Character Select, VS, and Winner if you don't want to use Blazblue. 

I really wanted to avoid using too much MBAA, but if i can't find anything better from my TM material bucket, then I'll implement these most likely. Unless people are really fine with Blazblue in a soundtrack that's supposed to be 100% Type-Moon... :psyduck:

Anyone else with feedback, or should i start putting together Version 2?
Why do I even bother going to EVO anymore.... D8

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »
Worded kinda awkwardly, let me make sure i got this. Your not fond of Artificial Eden, and you don't like how Classic Home Evening Party loops a sound effect at the beginning?

What sound effect is looping on CHEP? (This is the akiha stage were talking about right? the one with the piano bgm?)

Nah, I meant to say that I don't like how Artificial Eden and Classic Home Evening Party almost exclusively repeat the same one sound for the first minute.  It's not literally same sound(starting from 9 seconds to 1:28) it's two piano segments played over and over with slight modifications while the background music slightly changes.  The original uses those same two segments repeatedly but it switches at 42 seconds.

If i can find a remix of Severe Person, il implement it in a heartbeat. Thing is, i haven't found one, so... :blah:

:(

Fair enough. Will change Classic and Great Cat's Village for V2. (Leaving NNYM as is. Objections?)

That's fine.
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2009, 09:02:58 PM »

Nah, I meant to say that I don't like how Artificial Eden and Classic Home Evening Party almost exclusively repeat the same one sound for the first minute.  It's not literally same sound(starting from 9 seconds to 1:28) it's two piano segments played over and over with slight modifications while the background music slightly changes.  The original uses those same two segments repeatedly but it switches at 42 seconds.

Okay, addressing this, starting with Yuraimbatol (Artificial Eden). I completely see what you mean in this case, the intro was too long. Shaved about 30 seconds off of the intro buildup, while keeping the same general effect, and changed the looping to what i believe is shorter, and better. (less of a cut-n-jump and more of an actual transition.) Anyway, you'll see what I mean when i release V2. Im under the assumption that the song itself is fine, and it was just the intro that irked you.

However, I don't see how Elegant Blaze (CHEP) is the same sound played over and over. Sure its one basic melody reiterated differently and more playfully each time before the transition into the wild and passionate part, but the original did the same thing, minus the differences in the reiteration, and minus the wild ending. So would the main melody being played 4 times before transition, played differently each time, be better then the 2 times played in the original, with no difference at all? I'll be honest, I don't see the logic there.  :mystery:

Anyway, now that Artificial Eden is dealt with, was there anything else you found un-satisfactory with the soundtrack? or were those the only bones you wanted to pick?   ???

Well regardless, +HEAT for your trouble. Thanks for the assistance.

Still taking input before V2 from everyone else who's interested as well.  :prinny:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 03:24:30 PM by grandlordzero »

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2009, 09:32:35 PM »
I've had this on my MB for so long and just didnt get a chance to upload it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?11zti2vazex - Streets of Melty Blood: High Quality Edition (unreleased songs as well including a remix done by a friend of mine)

Enjoy it. No tracklist this time, Im sure you know what's what.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline Toastman

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2009, 11:31:01 AM »
Can someone make a custom MBAC soundtrack with all the rearranged songs from MBAA?

Offline Sena(theEND)

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
No More melty Patch 1.22
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »
Yeaaaa, sorry guys for not updating so long Ive been working on NmM for sometime now as in people who DLed this from here are 4 patches behind owell :prinny:

No More Melty 1.22
(re uploaded since MF had a little screw up with the first)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zhdjnmjtnmy

Tracks changed
Battle Field has been changed to "Get it by your hands - Quadra"
Red moon Scherzo has been changed to "Tiger track - KAGAMI"

Other changes
some stages tracks have been altered to fit the loop points better :blah:

Well Enjoy
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:52:15 PM by FalconPUNCHx10 »
FALCON!!! KICK!!!!!!

C\'mon Blue FALCON!!!!!

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2009, 04:30:22 PM »
GLZ, I don't know about you but the version of End of 1000 years that you're using sounds very... off to me. To put it simply the timing is very awkward to start (and that has to be very precise or else it sounds weird), I'd suggest a different version of the same piece.

However, I'm liking the music you're using on Lost World's Biography.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 05:45:57 PM by LivingShadow »

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2009, 02:49:10 AM »
Can someone make a custom MBAC soundtrack with all the rearranged songs from MBAA?

If you want to play Melty Blood with the full MBAA soundtrack, you might as well just play MBAA. The full OST isn't even out yet for MBAA to my knowledge, and even if it was, by the time someone would finish properly looping everything and tuning it for MBAC, MBAA would be out already, and you'd all be playing that instead.

If your desperate for new mixes of the standard BGM's, get the Reminiscence V1 mix. Most of the good MB music is remixed on there anyway.

GLZ, I don't know about you but the version of End of 1000 years that you're using sounds very... off to me. To put it simply the timing is very awkward to start (and that has to be very precise or else it sounds weird), I'd suggest a different version of the same piece.

What don't you like about the Ezel Ash rendition of End of a Thousand Years? The slow-ish buildup before it goes nuts? If you let me know specifically what you don't like, that will help with choosing a new remix.

Anyway, I will have a different version of EoaTY for V2. Its the most remixed song in all of type-moon other then EMIYA, so it shouldn't be hard to find another high-quality one that loops well. (In fact, i think i have a few others in my MP3 barrel right now actually.)

Anyway, V2 is at about 80% completion. In addition to removing all stage musics that aren't type-moon remixes, (so no more touhou), i rebalanced the volume on the different stage BGM's to be about even, redid the looping for allot of them, shortened the startup time on some pieces, etc. Its all around better then before, at least in my opinion. You all can be the final judge of that when V2 is released.

Still trying to find appropriate music for 2 more stages, and now Iron Maiden as well, though that one isnt going to be very hard.

The toughest part is going to be finding time to keep working on this now that Blazblue is out. Getting this done was hard enough when all I had on my plate was DeadSpace, Kagetsu Tohya, and WoW.  :emo:

Anyway, if you have anything else to comment on, feel free.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 02:54:18 AM by grandlordzero »

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2009, 03:22:00 AM »

What don't you like about the Ezel Ash rendition of End of a Thousand Years? The slow-ish buildup before it goes nuts? If you let me know specifically what you don't like, that will help with choosing a new remix.

Anyway, I will have a different version of EoaTY for V2. Its the most remixed song in all of type-moon other then EMIYA, so it shouldn't be hard to find another high-quality one that loops well. (In fact, i think i have a few others in my MP3 barrel right now actually.)

My problem with the piece is the timing of the intro, it feels like he's trying (and failing) to syncopate it and it's driving me nuts. If you're using a different version of it for the next release it should be fine.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2009, 03:51:56 AM »

My problem with the piece is the timing of the intro, it feels like he's trying (and failing) to syncopate it and it's driving me nuts. If you're using a different version of it for the next release it should be fine.

If it was just the intro you didnt like, i can just completely cut that slow buildup and have it start from about the 42 second point where the intro ends. shouldnt be to hard.

As for other versions of the song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3edj90nZCk&fmt=18

Crow's Claws main rendition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khHcJvZX8Bk&feature=related&fmt=18

Mint Jam's Rendition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXK9mgCbf9g&feature=related&fmt=18

Not sure of the Artist, but I have the MP3 already, so it doesn't really matter.  :mystery:

Take a listen and compare to Ezel Ash's Rendition. I can cut out EA's intro if that's the only part that bugged you, or we can go with one of these guys. (or any others I can dig up, if none meet standards.) Take your pick.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:55:07 AM by grandlordzero »

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2009, 04:05:33 AM »
Definitely Mintjam's version, He got the intro right and some good piano work.

Offline Sena(theEND)

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
wow back for more NmM
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2009, 02:01:50 PM »
NmM 1.23 (in only one day  :mystery:)

No More Melty
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jjhldczwbkn
Mirror- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AZL9QOEM

Edit- was told MF is haveing issues atm

Track changes
Neon Street has been changed to "Oxygen Graffiti - Masafumi Takada"
Back alley has been changed to "theEND" ::More fitting for nero I say::

Other changes
Whoop-e more Loop fixes
[Neon street loop, Back alley loop, and others]
you guys really don't care about that anyway

anyway Enjoy and thanks for all your support ;D  [Special thanks to Master Pogi for the track advice]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 01:56:08 PM by FalconPUNCHx10 »
FALCON!!! KICK!!!!!!

C\'mon Blue FALCON!!!!!

Offline Toastman

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2009, 11:40:44 AM »
I can't netplay on Actress Again though

Offline Peanutfever

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2009, 04:22:56 PM »
Is there another BlazBlue music link? The one on the page before seems dead....I love the BB music so this is tearing me apart  :'(

Offline Wurf

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2009, 07:42:30 PM »
Is there another BlazBlue music link? The one on the page before seems dead....I love the BB music so this is tearing me apart  :'(

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JG4RG3HU

Shinobi doesn't have it anymore, so I re-uploaded it for him.

Offline Peanutfever

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2009, 02:34:01 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is it possible to replace the character voices in the game as well?

Offline paikmanSTi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 44
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »
How easy is it to rip char voices from the game?

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »
They're on my website if you click the STUFF link.

http://www.justnopoint.com/lbends/
OGG format, decompressed and decrypted straight from the game files.

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2009, 09:17:28 AM »
forgot that i never posted my cancellation notice.

Dont expect V2 of the playlist. Noone (including me) gives a shit about MBAC now that BB and MBAA are out.

Offline Sena(theEND)

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2009, 05:01:06 PM »
Noone (including me) gives a shit about MBAC now that BB and MBAA are out.

That's not true there are still a fairly decent amount of people that still play AC
FALCON!!! KICK!!!!!!

C\'mon Blue FALCON!!!!!

Offline grandlordzero

• Spellcaster
  • ^ Still My EVO-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2009, 11:52:48 PM »
if anyone actually cares enough to pester me about it, il work on it again when i get a new soundcard (need to HEAR the shit in order to properly loop it) Till then even if people want it, i cant do anything atm about it.

Busy regardless. (which is why i quit doing it in the first place.)

Still have the old data on my old hard drive iirc so its not like i couldn't finish it if i had a card. that all said, i just seriously doubt there are enough people playing MBAC now that BB/MBAA/SF4 are out to warrant me spending all of my free-time for a week hunting for obscure/rare remixes and finding loop-points when i could be doing something more productive. (like  :fap: ing.)

Offline AM2

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2009, 12:01:10 AM »
What happened to the link for the Castlevania mix?  :V
Arguing on which FF game is best doesn't make sense to me.  It feels like you might as well be picking out who's the best schoolyard ball player of the kids who didn't get picked for either team.

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2009, 03:09:31 AM »
Public upload sites don't exactly count as reliable hosting.  It makes sense that they'd time out eventually.

I hear 4shared is pretty good for that kind of thing though.