When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: For those of you who care about Xfire...  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Ryanbomber

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
For those of you who care about Xfire...
« on: May 22, 2008, 04:19:38 PM »
...MBAC is now supported, apparently. http://www.xfire.com/games/meltyblood/Melty_Blood_Act_Cadenza/

Xfire is just an IM client that has a few game-based supports, like telling people what you're currently playing, how much you play games, etc.

Nothing huge, just a little "oh neat" thing.

Offline scottind

• Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 45
    • View Profile

Offline Norborb

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • New to the game and maining Akiha
    • View Profile
Re: For those of you who care about Xfire...
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »
I actually really like Melty now being supported by Xfire. I have had Xfire for awhile and when I started playing Melty, the first thing I thought was, "There's no way Xfire would ever support a game like this." But I was wrong. Now I can keep in touch with my FPS playing friends while playing Melty. Sure, I am at a little of of a dissadvantage because I am at a fighting stick and not my keyboard, but I can pause and get to my desk to type. I think I am going to put my Xfire miniprofile in my signature now.

Offline DarkShadow

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 02:36:03 AM »
I have been using XFire for 3 years now, and I'm surprised they REALLY supports MBAC, which made me a proud. I can see the hours going upward in no time :P
It doesn't bug with anything, and it's helpful for making screenshots, and full-screen talking to other people. Good job Xfire, for once you support a good game like this.

Offline Rayza

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 85
  • Lexus LFA
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter account
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 02:23:31 PM »
It supported it before the last patch ironically, you just had to enter the game manually, now it supports it fully, which is pretty win.
Follow me @MisterRayza for updates on my streams.