hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: F-Roa 1.07  (Read 4395 times)

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
F-Roa 1.07
« on: November 29, 2012, 12:43:42 AM »
So, I was just poking around and saw that there is like almost NO info for this char on the forums, for any of the moons. That's why I decided to make this:

Magic Pants

This video covers the very basics of F-Roa, including: Move Set Properties, Zoning & Neutral Tools, Basic Pressure, Basic Combos & Okizeme. Oki is not covered in any sort of organized way though. It's more implied. I'm going to make another for an In-Depth look at Oki.

Anyways, enjoy! ;D

I prolly spend like quadruple the time making the like 50 some odd sec. of splash screens serving as the intro, intermission, and outro than the rest combined. Recording and all. Also the frame by frame overlays of hit boxes... :bricks:

-TexasTim-

Offline Sashi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Scene Killer~
    • View Profile
Re: F-Roa 1.07
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:05:37 AM »
I watch the video before reading and  during the part with the hitboxes I was thinking, "Did he manually overlay the hitboxes frame by frame?"
Clmelty: Rokumoe!

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 06:24:16 PM »
F-Roa Oki Set-Ups & Mix-Ups. Although the mix-ups are demonstrated, it may not be obvious how to execute them. So if there are questions about a specific mix-up, just post here. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93XUyyBZxUs

Offline Luk Dehuri

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 05:15:44 PM »
Hey, sorry for the necromancy.
I just wanted to thank you, TexasTim. Your work has really been helping me out.
It was very helpful, with a good touch of humor and actually cool. Sometimes I train listening to the Your Woman track because of the good effect it had on me about learning listening to an enjoyable music.
One day I fell in love with F-Roa's style and I don't know what I would do if it weren't your videos.

About now I am trying to mainly improve my strings and okizeme. To be honest, I am having some trouble trying those Kamone mix-ups in-game, but it's probably lack of training/habit to it yet. Sometimes I miss the timings and other times I eat reversals. Nevertheless, I have to say, the j.236b land cancel is pretty cool to watch. I hope I will be able to perform it flawlessly someday in the future!

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 12:38:00 PM »
 ;D
Glad I could help someone out!
You made my day sir.