When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: C-Roa - We don't have Soko Darou, and we don't care.  (Read 17176 times)

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Christmas Akiha just got sexier!
    • View Profile
Re: C-Roa - We don't have Soko Darou, and we don't care.
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 08:06:33 PM »
The fact you can combo after 236A 22A is stupid.  The only problem I had with this character before was his low damage, and it got put up waaaaay too high.
C-Wara main, H-Warc/F-Sion alt.

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 07:32:03 AM »
The fact you can combo after 236A 22A is stupid.  The only problem I had with this character before was his low damage, and it got put up waaaaay too high.

It seems that Ecole/Type-Moon have a better understanding on "balancing" a game than Unsaid company(ies) so I'll just leave it at that, I wanna "BEAT IT" on foos in December/January.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 08:37:31 AM »

Well, there's always going to be SOMEONE with high damage.  I'd rather it be C-Roa then H-Koha or F-Miyako.
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • I played C-Arc before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 06:36:25 AM »

Well, there's always going to be SOMEONE with high damage.  I'd rather it be C-Roa then H-Koha or F-Miyako.
I whole heartedly second that, I went to FR in 2009 with my two ironical main/alt C-Arc and C-Roa. Turned heads for a bit until I got beat out by lack of character exp and fighting against a C-Mech in teams, if he stays "Current" in 1.07 then he'll be a really good asset for vs characters that out range me with Arc.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:38:06 AM by DivineArc »
woof: like all the stuff i hear from them im like 'thats everything i had t o deal with back when i played'

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2011, 03:59:36 PM »

I whole heartedly second that, I went to FR in 2009 with my two ironical main/alt C-Arc and C-Roa. Turned heads for a bit until I got beat out by lack of character exp and fighting against a C-Mech in teams, if he stays "Current" in 1.07 then he'll be a really good asset for vs characters that out range me with Arc.

Yo I was actually wondering what happened to some of you guys at FR this year cause I didn't know where where anyone outside of LK/Shinobi/Doren/Phfor & wanted to play & chat about the game etc. Will you be there this year for Ver 1.07 though?
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 01:34:00 AM »
It's pretty nice to know that people actually give a damn about some of the players, big name or not. But yeah I'll be trying my best to make it out there to support the scene, considering I really wanna play against other players and meet people.  :prinny:
woof: like all the stuff i hear from them im like 'thats everything i had t o deal with back when i played'

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 07:32:11 AM »
It's pretty nice to know that people actually give a damn about some of the players, big name or not. But yeah I'll be trying my best to make it out there to support the scene, considering I really wanna play against other players and meet people.  :prinny:

Cool well hopefully I do because I feel that everyone, big or small, in this community is important & plays a certain role at some point.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline DivineArc

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2011, 05:53:31 AM »
For sure man, I'm more than sure I can come up with a few things to dazzle the community just like last time. Just hopefully this time around, I'll get a solid amount of vs training in since that was my major downfall in my last performance.