When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Nero Chaos (Nrvnqsr)

Interest Query

<< < (3/3)

Komidol:

--- Quote from: Rokunaya on December 07, 2010, 12:05:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tone on December 06, 2010, 10:56:22 PM ---+1 interest for C/F. though it's not so much of learning the character to play, I want to learn what he's capable of so I can play the matchup better.

--- End quote ---

I can actually use a Fnero guide as to understand this as well.

--- End quote ---

I'll definitely be reading the whole thing while trying some stuff out.  It'll be used.  I know what it's like to write a fairly extensive guide and not have anyone really read it (see: my Koha/Mech guide); but there's definitely enough interest in your character.  I'd say about half of the top players don't take the time out to really write about their characters, so this is definitely welcome. 

[svx]:
Interested in C\F offensive strategy.

Curbeh:
If you guys want, I can redo the current wiki for Nero with JP data/strats

GenericSuperhero:
go ahead curbeh my plan is just to write an explanation of how I personally approach the character, which is actually somewhat unique and specialized (and no, not for shielding) amongst experienced nero players

and in response to random comments:
knowing my strategies will only make you easier to read

jandrmayers:
I am extremely interested in any helpful info on chaos, I recently just started playing mb but so far nero is quickly replacing potemkin as my favorite character in 2d fighting history, i personally enjoy playing c-moon just slightly more then h or f but would like to learn all 3. Any info from bnb combo listing, recommended pressure strings or anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version