hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Any other way of playing besides using Hamachi?  (Read 2354 times)

Offline SkullC4ndyS0ng

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Any other way of playing besides using Hamachi?
« on: December 22, 2008, 10:20:07 PM »
I just can't get Hamachi to start working again. Also, after the demo, i can't use it again. as u can c i am not the type to buy stuff
So... im wonder if there is another way of playing Melty Blood with others than using the Hamachi thinga mijiger

Offline Espard

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Any other way of playing besides using Hamachi?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 10:28:45 PM »
Uhh you could use relay (option 7 208.83.220.135 or mizuumi.net)  or you can port forward and get actaully host w/o hamachi  :prinny:

Offline Tempered

• America is free to Satsuki
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • fullscreen j.[c] mixup
    • View Profile
Re: Any other way of playing besides using Hamachi?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 11:08:10 PM »
I just can't get Hamachi to start working again. Also, after the demo, i can't use it again. as u can c i am not the type to buy stuff
So... im wonder if there is another way of playing Melty Blood with others than using the Hamachi thinga mijiger

Im sure if you actually looked around in the part of the forum you posted in, you would have found Mauve's handy netplay tool, MBCAster. Then a bit more searching would lead you to our IRC channel. Irc.Efnet.net #MBAC. Just a warning, were are a rowdy bunch.
During Loser's Finals at NECX:

<Crowd at Jiyuna about to Lose> Na na na naaaa, na na na naaaa, hey hey hey, Goodbyeeee~