hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: They're all offline on my hamachi..  (Read 1960 times)

Offline MiaMelody

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Ultimate Attack!
    • View Profile
They're all offline on my hamachi..
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:43:19 AM »
It seems that whenever I join a Melty Blood ACT C hamachi network, overtime, the other people simply stop joining it. I don't know if they've simply stopped using hamachi, stopped playing the game, or whatever.

As it is, because of my location, I am unable to use mIRC servers and channels to go about looking for matches. Is there a populated MeltyBlood Hamachi network thats not full, but always has a good few people online and looking for a fight?

Edit: Really, any MB AC hamachi network you see that has a couple people on it will do...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 05:26:24 AM by MiaMelody »

Offline Dieucra_Der

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
Re: They're all offline on my hamachi..
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 02:21:25 PM »
It seems that whenever I join a Melty Blood ACT C hamachi network, overtime, the other people simply stop joining it. I don't know if they've simply stopped using hamachi, stopped playing the game, or whatever.

As it is, because of my location, I am unable to use mIRC servers and channels to go about looking for matches. Is there a populated MeltyBlood Hamachi network thats not full, but always has a good few people online and looking for a fight?

Edit: Really, any MB AC hamachi network you see that has a couple people on it will do...

maybe you wanna try Mech Room
Pass: Mecha
She's a maneater, make you work hard make you spend hard, make you want all of her love, she's a maneater make you buy cars make you cut cards, wish you never ever met at her all

Offline MiaMelody

• Apprentice
  • Ultimate Attack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:13:25 AM »
This network does not exist..

Offline Dieucra_Der

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 08:40:41 AM »
really? but it exists .__., even there are poeple on it, oh well.....
then try other nets that have been posted.
She's a maneater, make you work hard make you spend hard, make you want all of her love, she's a maneater make you buy cars make you cut cards, wish you never ever met at her all