When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: E3 2011  (Read 16525 times)

Offline UNREAL BLACK THING

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • WTF does that even mean!?
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2011
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 07:50:44 PM »
On the plus side, there is a new Super Smash Bros. coming and I want me some Megaman. Not X, or Zero, or Gray/Ashe or any other ones (outside of Vent/Aile). Some good old Blue Bomber... against me some Mario, blasting me some fools with a pea shooter. All I want, either him or one of the Megamen of ZX (namely Vent/Aile). With a better game than Brawl...

Nah, that 8 bit nigga can be an assist trophy.
I want Zero (preferably Omega). Or X. Actually, ZX wouldn't be that much of a far cry from Omega Zero, but I want the original.
And ANY Golden Sun character, for the love of God. I was so pissed when they made Isaac a trophy...I better be able to play Matthew this time, or something.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:56:29 PM by UNREAL BLACK THING »
... does it matter?

No. ALRIGHT LETS GO KICK ASS

Offline ToastCrust

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • Do you even have balls?
    • View Profile
    • Transistor Glamor
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 05:21:11 PM »
Oh god are we going to have to go through CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL all over again?

Ugh.

Offline Forte Wily

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • Buster Style Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 05:29:27 PM »
Nah, that 8 bit nigga can be an assist trophy.
I want Zero (preferably Omega). Or X. Actually, ZX wouldn't be that much of a far cry from Omega Zero, but I want the original.
And ANY Golden Sun character, for the love of God. I was so pissed when they made Isaac a trophy...I better be able to play Matthew this time, or something.
Nah bro...Fuck your Zero... you had him twice (TvC, and Dat Marvel 3). I think that I am done with his mug for a while. He can chill as a trophy while I go blast me some fools.

But in all seriousness, I really can't think of anything else that would reach as deep as plan old Rock (unless it was something else from the NES-days). They want to score a few nostalgia points with the Smash crowd (as well as the "hard-core"), Rock is rather good for a choice for a game like that... Zero is something of a mismatch since Smash isn't combo-dependent "per se", and the Z-man always had the making of a combo-fiend from X4 onward (which if TvC and Marvel say anything is that those moves define his character to a degree). To say that he would be limited would be an understatement.
Omega would, more or less, suffer the same issue being playable. That said, it's Omega... BOSS character... I am ok with this, as much as I would be running like hell.
And to be honest, me wanting Vent/Aile is more fanboi'ing than anything else. I want to see it happen, but the sky in my would would be rainbows then.

Not blonde enough.

Honestly though, I'd probably buy that in a heartbeat if it wasn't fake.  :emo:

For now, I'll be keeping an eye on it see how the software side of it turns out.

Knowing Sony, they might just do something like that... hey remember the Vader or Kratos PSP? It's possible, but for the moment... black it is.

Ugh.
This is my answer
Silence, calm, and the right aim...
 "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »

Ugh.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/546339
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2011, 08:31:31 PM »
Sayid confirmed for brawl?

Offline Kamina

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • I'm awake! I'm wide awake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 05:48:42 AM »
New Item Unlocked!
Gallon of water! When this item is thrown it damages the opponent and spills water on the stage, making it very slippery for anyone whos running around!

Offline UNREAL BLACK THING

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • WTF does that even mean!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 09:14:32 AM »
New Item Unlocked!
Gallon of water! When this item is thrown it damages the opponent and spills water on the stage, making it very slippery for anyone whos running around!

5 bux says that actually becomes an item.
... does it matter?

No. ALRIGHT LETS GO KICK ASS

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 12:50:34 PM »
New Item Unlocked!

5 bux says that actually becomes an item.

^ & I'ma laugh so hard when I see it.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 07:03:24 PM »
It's still not as bad as half the final smashes, i do sorta want a Wii U on the off chance that Nintendo release a new advance wars, i love that shit.