When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Razer Arcade Stick  (Read 4059 times)

Offline Synyster Spirit

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
    • Synyster's Harmonious Spot
Razer Arcade Stick
« on: September 15, 2011, 11:13:31 AM »

Offline motoh

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Razer Arcade Stick
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 03:27:32 PM »
Why do these people insist on tarnishing a potential art surface with a turbo button display?

~M

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »
It's a fake.  It doesn't have enough glowing parts for it to be a razor product.

Offline It is a mystery.

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 12:51:30 AM »
If i hear goods things i'll probably get one, i'm still using an unmodded Madcatz SE ffs.

Offline Remzi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 01:19:14 AM »
It's a fake.  It doesn't have enough glowing parts for it to be a razor product.
Ahaha.

I'll probably grab one, it looks pretty.

Offline Synyster Spirit

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 01:34:11 AM »
I think much of it will depend on the price and how friendly it is for modders. Judging by the preliminary design it seems to be very friendly for modders. I think if they make it universal then they'll take everybody's money. It'll be disappointing if it's just a xbox 3-shitty stick though.

Offline DrgnAK

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 05:43:44 AM »
They have a beta test signup on the razer site in the OP if anybody wants to try to score a prototype.

Offline Synyster Spirit

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
MadCatz PSVita Arcade Stick
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 12:12:32 PM »
Apparently Capcom is getting MadCatz to make some kind of attachment for Street Fighter x Tekken

“You can’t replicate the experience entirely on a portable, but I think if we made a small joystick that you could just keep in your bag, and maybe even if you’re in economy class, whip it out during a flight, put your Vita in there, and replicate to some degree the arcade experience, it would be really awesome.” It’s in keeping with Ono’s view of portable fighters as practice tools for competitive console/arcade versions. Capcom emphasized that this is just in talks, and nothing has been decided.

Offline UNREAL BLACK THING

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • WTF does that even mean!?
    • View Profile
Re: MadCatz PSVita Arcade Stick
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 06:36:51 PM »
Apparently Capcom is getting MadCatz to make some kind of attachment for Street Fighter x Tekken

“You can’t replicate the experience entirely on a portable, but I think if we made a small joystick that you could just keep in your bag, and maybe even if you’re in economy class, whip it out during a flight, put your Vita in there, and replicate to some degree the arcade experience, it would be really awesome.” It’s in keeping with Ono’s view of portable fighters as practice tools for competitive console/arcade versions. Capcom emphasized that this is just in talks, and nothing has been decided.

Not trying to troll but, wouldnt that be a little awkward? Using a joystick on a handheld thats like a 1/8th of the size of an arcade moniter? Its interesting and certainly innovative though.
And yo, I kno this is a prototype but srsly, Razer, wheres the glow? I like Razer products because I want my room to look like a rave party at night.
... does it matter?

No. ALRIGHT LETS GO KICK ASS