When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: The "I'ma show you mah magic stick" Arcade stick thread (Image Heavy Thread)  (Read 20095 times)

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
This looks pro as hell & now I'm in the mood to upload photos of my stick.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline frozenbread

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • cHiLLy3lOOd
    • View Profile
how do i upload an image from my pc onto a post again?
i completely forgot how.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:28:20 PM by frozenbread »
********************************************************************************

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
how do i upload an image from my pc onto a post again?
i completely forgot how.
Upload images to a free image host such as Image Shack or any others.  After uploading you just copy the forum link and paste it in here (has to be the one with the [IMG][/IMG] tags around it) or copy the direct link and put it between the [IMG][/IMG] tags yourself.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline frozenbread

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • cHiLLy3lOOd
    • View Profile
ok, thanks.

OK, let me try this again, fingers crossed.

Finally! Success!

These are the pics the modders took for me, I don't have a digital camera right now, so the pictures suck quality-wise. If I did have one I'd put up sweet pics.
The Shiki artwork and buttons have a blue that is much darker than the pic shows. The buttons are actually dark blue snap in sanwa models that you can see the color on lizardlick,...though on lizardlick the dark blue button model picture looks purpleish blue, but since I have it right in front of me trust me, they are actually just dark blue and
perfectly meshes with the dark blue of the Shiki artwork. And I mean Perfectly:)
The flash of the camera just lightened everything in the picture..
The Akiha photo was too dark and I had to use some auto-correction on my PC to fix some weird shadows.

Differences between the two are:
The Akiha stick has a Sanwa JLF with a square gate.
The Shiki stick has a Seimitsu LS-56-01 with a octogonal gate.
Both have all their buttons Sanwa.

Both are dual modded T5 Hori sticks, but I will one day get custom slim wood casings for both, have them painted in accordance of their color to coordinate the colors.
Red and black casing for the Akiha stick, blue and black for the Shiki stick.
I'll also get Tsukihime manga art scanned for the bottom of the controller casing. but since manga pages are colorless, I'll tell the craftman to tint the art scan/print the color of the buttons.
Red for the Akiha.
Dark blue for the Shiki.

Once i'm done pimping out my sticks with the manga bottom art, the painted wood casings, etc, I'll repost how they look like once maximized to full glory. Now they are just 50% pimped.

I'll probably sell both for a really reasonable price a couple of years from now.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 07:11:41 PM by frozenbread »
********************************************************************************