hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: v1.07 H-Moon - Powerd Ciel Discussion (Ciel, God of Thunder!)  (Read 16893 times)

Offline Zero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 11
  • Gotta pick a character
    • View Profile
Re: v1.07 H-Moon - Powerd Ciel Discussion (Ciel, God of Thunder!)
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
Anyone find a 6b wallslam combo for Necos yet? I really want the 4 way against them.

Offline orka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 122
  • Grappler IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 08:16:11 AM »
Any combo of choice leading into 6B will work on the necos as long as Ciel is not close to the wall when performing 6B. So any combo starting mid-screen should not be a problem. If a combo starts in the corner, you would need to forgo the 6B and cut the combo short.

The problem is that the necos will both bounce off the wall more than other characters for whatever reason (or looks that way because their hitbox is smaller), and Ciel's 236[A] needs to arrive to the necos AFTER they have stopped moving away from the wall after the bounce, which cannot be done anything about near the corner no matter what.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 08:22:44 AM by orka »

Offline Zero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 11
  • Gotta pick a character
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 07:09:30 AM »
Yes, I know it works midscreen but I was looking for one for the corner. Sorry if I didn't specify that. The problem is that I don't want to sacrifice major damage just to get the 6b in the corner.

Offline Ichipoo

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • 刑事メイド ルキア! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2012, 07:21:36 PM »
What would you guys say is the best "universal" midscreen and corner BnB combos that works on everybody? I realize that the timing for j.B has a different "sweet spot" for different characters, same goes for 6B. Trying to get back into Melty again since people in my scene are showing interest in the game again.
Back from a MB hiatus after 4 1/2 years.