hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Akiha's Tea Room / Re: ...anyone there?
« Last post by talvos on February 24, 2024, 04:59:09 PM »
I actually reached out and asked them myself. Unfortunately, google ended their free workspace email service and to continue it would cost like $500 a month, which isn't exactly tenable.

ah... free to $6,000 a year is quite a difference. Though, if I can't find another way to get into some old accounts linked to the mail, it is going to get mighty tempting to fund a single month of access.
« Last post by MagnusXL on February 15, 2024, 12:06:22 PM »
I actually reached out and asked them myself. Unfortunately, google ended their free workspace email service and to continue it would cost like $500 a month, which isn't exactly tenable.
« Last post by MagnusXL on February 09, 2024, 04:04:37 AM »
Does anyone know how to contact the site owner. I'd like to see if there is anyway to get access to my old @meltybread.com email. I have a few things tied to it, which I'd like to reset and move to another email. When trying to login it says that "your administrator has cancelled you subscription to Google Workspace."

(Also, seems the verification captcha doesn't work. I had to use Tapatalk to post. I bet others have been having similar issues.)
You can attempt to contact him on his twitter. Let us know what he says since I know other people are probably in the same boat. https://twitter.com/Arlieth
« Last post by talvos on January 16, 2024, 06:43:43 PM »
Does anyone know how to contact the site owner. I'd like to see if there is anyway to get access to my old @meltybread.com email. I have a few things tied to it, which I'd like to reset and move to another email. When trying to login it says that "your administrator has cancelled you subscription to Google Workspace."

(Also, seems the verification captcha doesn't work. I had to use Tapatalk to post. I bet others have been having similar issues.)

« Last post by ramen on December 12, 2023, 12:35:26 PM »
I guess we can ask the admins for a backup and we can host an archive somewhere. It's sad that the world has moved on from forums like these (I'm a boomer).
« Last post by George Costanza on April 07, 2023, 01:49:00 AM »
2023 reply. No more avatars. Place is on its last legs. It'll be a shame to see all the old discussion vanish into the aether but at least the Mizumi wiki has done a great job at documenting info.
Kohaku's Video Room / Re: TexasTim's MBAACC Recordings
« Last post by TheMaster_Rahl on April 25, 2022, 07:41:23 AM »
I shall continue my habit of posting my new vids on here  :laffo: :mystery:

New CMV is ready. Enjoy!  :fap:

Youtube:
MBAACC CMV - Rise of the Synth-Melty

As always, big thanks to everyone that submitted combos. I had way more submissions than I could fit. So many that my original song idea needed to be scrapped to lengthen the vids time.

-TexasTim-

I like this video a lot. Musical background works so well with what's going on on the screen. I'm going to check out the rest of your channel too!

Thanks a lot.   ;D
Hisui & Kohaku (Team) / Re: Maids - RPS setplay!
« Last post by Arlieth Tralare on November 02, 2021, 06:54:32 PM »
> Assists have insurance (They persist even if the point gets hit)

Not so much with Kohaku. For example if Kohaku is on point and performs 4BC assist (Hisui pot throw), the throw will get canceled if Kohaku is hit before the pots become active. However, the long startup time actually can work in your favor if you're in Moon Drive because the entire startup becomes clash-active.

Kohaku specific:

> Arc drive is unblockable when charged

Also un-shieldable.

> Loses molotovs

Loses GROUND molotovs. Still retains air molotovs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10