When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: AZ - Welcome to DESERT COAST.  (Read 362190 times)

Offline Synthesis

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • How about some Ether Drive to the face!?
    • View Profile
Re: AZ - Welcome to DESERT COAST.
« Reply #500 on: April 23, 2008, 08:51:08 AM »
I will most likely be there this friday because I don't work. Choco, I will also be bringing you bux, but I know you won't be there, so I've no idea how to present it to you. =/

You guys are not allowed to stop me from playing MB. I want to practice so damn hard, it's not even funny. Don't even let me take a break. I'm not kidding. If I stop playing even for a second, I'll not want to play again for a while. Don't let that happen

Also, tell me what I'm doing wrong. Will was especially helpful at letting me know what I was doing wrong, and I was slowly starting to catch on to his bullshit. It's bueno.

Dan, you'll be playing as well. I demand it. We need to have a plethora of Aoko players, and since you're not playing nearly as much as you used to, I believe that the possibility of this happening is going down. =/ It makes me sad because you were the first Aoko player and now it feels sort of like a chore to get you to play. I know you're still interested because you watch all the time when I'm playing with Will. You don't seem to do that when, say, Dave and Will play. Play more. I will help you with whatever I can. >_> I'm not that good, but I can still be of service. ^_^

Also, Will. Bitch-slap me if I use any character other than Aoko. No kidding. Well........ maybe not any character but Aoko, but any character other than Aoko or Len...... on second thought........ yes, bitch slap me if I use any character but Aoko. It seems to be a general consensus that my Aoko is much better than my Len, which I find slightly odd (I do much better against Dave with Len than I do with Aoko)

Anyways, this was a long post and I do hope that you guys follow through in helping me, and I intend on beat Dan to a pulp if he refuses to be helped. =D I know Will won't have a problem aiding in my demise, eh?
"Mmmm............ dead chicks."
             -Anonymous- (you know who you are)

Offline milesokeefe

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 23, 2008, 06:27:01 PM »
Alright, I've arranged to take the time off to attend WT XII.

I think I've got room in my car for 2 passengers. Jaxx, do you still need someone to carpool with?

I might have room for 3 if everyone packs lightly.

choco - What hotel are you guys staying at? I imagine I need to reserve a room ASAP.

shashin - Now that I've committed to going to WTXII, I pretty much have to lvl up my Aoko! I'd like not to make a fool of myself if I can help it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 06:29:07 PM by milesokeefe »

Offline Lokanas

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • MEGANEZOKUSEI, UNITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 24, 2008, 06:24:17 AM »
People are starting to GET SERIOUS. This is good stuff. I'll whip you both into proper shape  :prinny:
<@SILLYKICK> ARIZONA TEAM, GATTAI!  Lokanas! You form the torso! Tempered! You form the arms! Jaxx will be the fro! Duppy can be the penis! Together we are GREAT ROBOT CHOK-OH

Offline Synthesis

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 24, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »
When is WTXII? I would love to go, but I need to know when it is so I can save up some cash and request it off from work.

Offline Tempered

• America is free to Satsuki
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • fullscreen j.[c] mixup
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 24, 2008, 09:11:06 AM »
Saturday, May 17th to Sunday, May 18th.
During Loser's Finals at NECX:

<Crowd at Jiyuna about to Lose> Na na na naaaa, na na na naaaa, hey hey hey, Goodbyeeee~

Offline Mailorder

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 34
  • sup
    • View Profile
    • MySpace - Add Me!
« Reply #505 on: April 25, 2008, 02:40:27 AM »
oh man, Dan's going to WT?  makes me wanna go just to chill with him.

I think I lose to more to len than aoko because I still don't know how/when to get out of her blockstrings.  for aoko, I just watch for the overheads.  ted is obvious with jump-ins which makes for easy ex-shield.  but Len's got that j.2C which I believe beats ex-shield , unless I'm retarded and didn't know I can do something to beat that.

and even then, I still can't land my standing ex-shield CH combo.  so while I can insult Ted for being predictable, I'm a worse player for not being able to close a gap in my play that Ted is exploiting.  and all I have to do is practice.  but I'm lazy, so that's about it.  I have no shame admitting that Ted is a better player.

I won't be there this friday.  aftercon pool party... and work.  I can always stop by on saturday/sunday/monday, but it's pretty dead on those days.  but as long as Sam's there, then cool - gotta get that brawl training down : /

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 69
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 26, 2008, 11:05:30 PM »
Guys,  I'm taking Sunday and Monday off from work. That means I will be free for 5 consecutive days. While I am not happy with outside people making Melty Haüs their home for half of the week (grr), I will be open for sessioning with people during this time. I will put my two weeks notice in on Thursday, which will make me even more free. Dave, Jaxx and Ted, I hope to see you guys show up for some practice.

Offline Jaxx

• Old Dirty Bastard on the Microphone
  • NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 27, 2008, 01:09:56 AM »
since I just put in my two weeks in my job, I may go to wt12, but I'm going to vegas the week before unfortunatly, so i gotta see how my funds will be before I go.(I already paid for the trip and the hotel)
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline Mailorder

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 34
  • sup
    • View Profile
    • MySpace - Add Me!
« Reply #508 on: April 28, 2008, 11:39:50 PM »
Believe it or not, I've been playing a tiny bit of MB on netplay.  I've bumped into random players in Hungary from myanimelist.net that play.  I'm a notch better than them, so it's refreshing to win.  Which is why I'm playing a little bit.

If I show up this week, don't expect me to be fully evolved - just expect that I haven't regressed.  I think.

Offline Synthesis

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 30, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »
Sorry for not showing up this Friday. Stuff occured, I ended up covering a shift for my friend Justin because his Grandmother just passed and he needs to do legal stuff with the courts and all that jazz because she was the only adult in his house. He was catching up on school work (he was out for two weeks)

I worked early Saturday morning as well, so I didn't show up. =/

I won't be there this weekend either because I have to study for my SATs on Friday and I take them Saturday morning. I might make a showing tonight, though. What time would be good? I dunno what would be okay, but I do have school tomorrow, so I won't be over too late. I need practice.

and the 17th? That's a tough one.... I don't know if I'll have any money to go.

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: May 05, 2008, 02:15:20 AM »
I NEED EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO WEST TOAST XII TO TELL ME IN PERSON, ON THE PHONE, OR ON THE FORUM HERE (THREAD OR PM). I'll be reserving one room for Melty people, perhaps two depending on occupancy. Bellreisa may need a place to stay also, see. We'll work something out. Make sure you have plenty of money for good fucking food, what's good! We're invading Kyushu Ramen hardcore.

Offline Lokanas

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • MEGANEZOKUSEI, UNITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 05, 2008, 07:10:03 AM »
Dakota and I are going for sure; the van would be a huge help afterall :V
<@SILLYKICK> ARIZONA TEAM, GATTAI!  Lokanas! You form the torso! Tempered! You form the arms! Jaxx will be the fro! Duppy can be the penis! Together we are GREAT ROBOT CHOK-OH

Offline Tempered

• Magus Candidate
  • fullscreen j.[c] mixup
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 07, 2008, 07:14:33 AM »
If ya'll can take me I can definitly go.

<Crowd at Jiyuna about to Lose> Na na na naaaa, na na na naaaa, hey hey hey, Goodbyeeee~

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 11, 2008, 01:36:27 PM »
So we've got Choco, Bryan, Lokanas, Dakota, Duppy and Jaxx going in the MeltyHaüs Paty Van. Five is a good number, methinks. Plenty of room to spare for the trip. Dan and his GG people will be traveling in different cars. Friday and Sunday nights, we will be staying with bellreisa. On Saturday night, we have a reservation for a Holiday Inn Express. Bring bux for food and drink. Dakota will need gas money. I will need money for the hotel room. Aside from these things, we're set.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 06:50:24 AM by Choco »

Offline f-wlen ice loop

• the troll that slays gods
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 91
  • i did it
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 11, 2008, 09:51:07 PM »
house rules: respect the house. keep shit clean, and do what you need to do but leave shit the way you found it. you can help yourselves to the drinks and snacks if you want, but keep shit clean.

I dunno if my game PC will be here in time for next week (it should be), but if it's not you guys will have to bring laptops if you want to play in the gameroom. I got plenty of s-vid cables and some speakers if you need them.
<fubarduck> hey bell good shit beating kusoru in melty
<fubarduck> he was like "i lost to a long haired asian"
<fubarduck> aaaaaaaaa

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 12, 2008, 06:10:31 AM »
I had several people ask me why I wasn't going to WTXII... and now I know why. Ugh.

Sorry Choco that my time off got stuck in administrative hell.  :emo:
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 14, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »
Okay, so, MEET AT MELTY HAUS at 12 PM on FRIDAY. We will pack up the van and leave by 2 PM at the latest. Jaxx, I can't reach your mobile number. If you have a new one, post it here or send it to me in a PM.

Offline Jaxx

• Old Dirty Bastard on the Microphone
  • NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 21, 2008, 08:37:46 PM »
aight fellas time to step it up, we need to get on this bullshit so we can take evo.
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline Tempered

• Magus Candidate
  • fullscreen j.[c] mixup
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 26, 2008, 11:51:24 PM »
To step it up im now going to main white len.

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 10, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »
LOL BUMP

Shashin, when are you coming over to give me bux? I need them, badly.

Offline Synthesis

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 11, 2008, 12:54:18 PM »
when my life is ruined by hours upon hours of work. T_T I haven't played much of anything since I was over last!

to top it all off, John is upset with me. :(

Offline Mari

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • あはん~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 22, 2008, 10:33:14 AM »
waghrghrghrg loli attack

You all need to play alot again so you can all teach me to play awesome-ly :D
NEVER GIVE UP!!

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 22, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »
We will... once you get to come over again  :slowpoke:

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 22, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »
OK, can I get some semblance of a headcount as I'm looking to book rooms for Evo sometime this week.

Just to get this out of the way now; the major difference between how Choco and I handle things is that I expect :bux: before the trip.

Choco, I'm only housing Mari if I get to bring my tools.  :V

Quote from: Choco
We will... once you get to come over again  :slowpoke:
Hopefully I didn't scare her off.

Then again, if she doesn't find that environment scary, I'm not sure if I want to deal with her. :P
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline Mari

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • あはん~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 22, 2008, 11:47:58 AM »
huh?

im not a scary person i promise  :psyduck:

also when is Evo anyways?