When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

The Diaspora > Regional Community

East Coast Canada//Main Base: Ontario

(1/12) > >>

SayuriMatsuri:
Greetings! This is the East Coast Canada thread, anyone is welcome here!

I noticed that the East Coast Canada threads have been dead, so I figured I'd make one for East Coast Canada. I'll be listing all the players of East Coast Canada in here. Please leave your name, location, and main/sub.

Shout outs to the Arizona thread because I'm referencing from their thread on how to create this thread, lol.

Players//Location & Characters:
Player: SayuriMatsuri//Ontario//Brampton Main: F-Maids Sub:  :mystery:
Player: NTR//Ontario//Markham Main: C-Ciel
Player: Sashi//Ontario//Toronto Main: C-Sacchin Sub: F-Ryougi
Player: worldjem//Ontario//Toronto Main: C-Ryougi

Right now I'm currently thinking weekends would be good for netplay sessions. Although with everyone in this thread, we can share contact info and play whenever or even create a chat room to play at whatever times. I think a chat room for East Coast Canada would be a good idea, as long as people come on it of course.
-------------------------------------------
For any questions, contact me via:
Skype - SayuriMatsuri
MSN - sayurimatsuri@live.com
AIM - SayuriMatsuri
Twitter - @SayuriMatsuri

NTR:
Guess it wont hurt...

Player: NTR//Ontario//Markham  Main: C-Ciel

Any other york region/gta players?

SayuriMatsuri:
Hey NTR, thanks for being the first poster in the thread. I'm gonna try to see what times everyone can play when we get more people.

As for players around the York region/GTA, I know most of Ontario's Melty crew is in Waterloo, but I know of a few GTA players. I'll see if I can get in touch with them and point them your way. Hopefully this thread does the job enough though, lol.

Sashi:
Player: Sashi//Ontario//Toronto Main: C-Sacchin Sub: F-Ryougi

SayuriMatsuri:
Nice to see another Melty player from Ontario. I'm gonna try to find more people, but it would be a great help if you guys also told your friends about this thread.

Please and thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version