hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Philly Thread - Inumimi Panic  (Read 62002 times)

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
Philly Thread - Inumimi Panic
« on: December 15, 2011, 06:18:37 AM »
As far as I know there's Jimmy and myself in this area. CGJ is one possible venue, but I haven't heard anything from them about Melty for a while.

I'd have to talk to Hubbs to see if he would mind us showing up to his biweeklies. Right now it's just KoF XIII and SCIV, but I don't think there's much room to work with.

CGJ:

Classic Game Junkie
111 S. Easton Rd.
Glenside, PA, 19038
215-690-4371
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 07:22:53 PM by LivingShadow »

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
Re: Philly Thread - We're in NEC's back yard
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 10:04:55 AM »
thinking about coming up this sat to game junkie
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 11:47:52 AM »
I'd be up for it.

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 59
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 07:10:37 AM »
not sure if I'm going yet but will anyone actually be playing mbaa at gamejunkie this weekend? I'm pretty much done until cc drops, kinda felt the rest of the world was on the same page, might show up to play whatever else will be there
a maiden's pure heart is a budding flower

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 08:29:46 AM »
I'll show up if anyone else shows up, we don't have anything definite from Ehrik right now.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 10:27:04 AM »
Not 100% sure yet, I'll get back to you guys by tonight
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 07:09:26 AM »
definitely coming down today, will be fiending for bb

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 07:16:43 AM »
I'll be showing up around 2 and I'll bring a PS3 controller to mash at BB.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 07:24:41 AM »
tbh im not 100% sure there will be bb there, i only know for certain that kof13 will be there

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 11:05:37 AM »
 :toot: CC IS OUT GUYS AND WE AREN'T PLAYING!  :mystery:

this is the definition of fucking up, netplay is ass so there's no excuse not to go outside, anyone who wants to play today (okay it might be a little late for today) tomorrow or monday should post here and hit me up with your address and I will personally travel to your residence and mash with you. or you can travel to mine and I will bake you instabake cookies, I don't give a shit but let's mash some buttons!

Also some people will apparently be playing at GameJunkie in Glenside PA next weekend. if any new peeps haven't been there it's at 111 S Easton Rd, Glenside, PA pretty easy to get to via septa so google it

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 11:12:26 AM »
:toot: CC IS OUT GUYS AND WE AREN'T PLAYING!  :mystery:

this is the definition of fucking up, netplay is ass so there's no excuse not to go outside, anyone who wants to play today (okay it might be a little late for today) tomorrow or monday should post here and hit me up with your address and I will personally travel to your residence and mash with you. or you can travel to mine and I will bake you instabake cookies, I don't give a shit but let's mash some buttons!

Also some people will apparently be playing at GameJunkie in Glenside PA next weekend. if any new peeps haven't been there it's at 111 S Easton Rd, Glenside, PA pretty easy to get to via septa so google it
I'll be up for GJ next weekend and my classes don't start until the 10th. If we are to meet up, your place would probably be better than mine.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »
I'd like to add that game junkie is right next to glenside station :] so its very easy

if anyone wants  to come and thinks they might get lost, PM me your number and i'll help you out

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 08:23:10 AM »
So jimmy, robert and rei are thinking of coming up on sat

lk and generic are thinking about stopping by

new players come by to Game Junkie! It'll be one of your only few chances!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 08:51:59 AM »
Can anyone house if they come on Saturday?

I have class on Saturday morning, I might be free afterwards.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Zetseiba

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 09:37:11 AM »
Yo Philly, if anyone's interested in casuals, my schedule is currently extremely flexible, and my room is well suited for a decent amount of people. From now until around the 4th week of January I'm cool with hosting or going to casuals, and the weekend of the 14th I'm planning a gathering at my place for my friends for Melty, AE, UMvC3, and KOFXIII. Can't do anything this weekend because I'm going to Magfest, but I'm usually hosting fighters every Friday, even after I go back to campus.

I live right on the outskirts of SW Philly, mad easy to get to by Septa, super peaceful neighborhood. I go by OmegaNITRO in the FGC, and I played Melty since MBAC for PS2, but I only know a handful of you from the scene, and I never properly learned the game. I'm looking to change that.

PM me if you wanna meet up!
Philly's own OmegaNITRO.
C-Ciel/C/F-Arc/C-PCiel/F-Arch/C/F-Aoko/C-Ryougi/C-Sacchin/?-Tohno? I like too many characters...
Street Fighter Ace, Melty Blood scrub ;_;. I need a cooler avatar.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 11:07:03 AM »
Yo zetseiba welcome to the forums and cc! We're going to have casuals at a local game store in philly called game junkie on saturday (7th), its right next to glenside station on I believe easton rd? You should come out and meet up with us!

I think were going to meet late afternoonish

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 12:06:26 PM »
Can anyone house if they come on Saturday?

I have class on Saturday morning, I might be free afterwards.
gotta check with my folks but they've always been okay with people staying over, only thing is I live a half hour away from gamejunkie but that shouldn't be a huge deal

also zetseiba I will def hit you up about games sometime this month, glad to have another player in the area!

Offline Zetseiba

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 01:33:36 PM »
Yo zetseiba welcome to the forums and cc! We're going to have casuals at a local game store in philly called game junkie on saturday (7th), its right next to glenside station on I believe easton rd? You should come out and meet up with us!

I think were going to meet late afternoonish

I normally only come up to Game Junkie for Big E and Hubbs Grand Master Monthlies, but I'm definitely down to come up for some Melty.

On any weekend OTHER than this one. I'm going to Magfest, and that's this weekend ;_;
Philly's own OmegaNITRO.
C-Ciel/C/F-Arc/C-PCiel/F-Arch/C/F-Aoko/C-Ryougi/C-Sacchin/?-Tohno? I like too many characters...

Offline ehrik

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 09:00:52 AM »
Damn that sucks, I have to go back to state college on the 8th, but I'll try to come to something philly related in the coming weeks after

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 07:08:02 AM »
heeeeey who's planning on bringing setups to gamejunkie tomorrow? I can bring my laptop but it really should only be used as a last resort as it's made of duct tape and shit

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 07:23:20 AM »
I can bring my laptop, just got the thing a couple weeks ago.

Offline Zetseiba

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 02:28:14 PM »
Looks like I may not be going to Magfest after all. I'll be bringing my laptop if I can come through. What time are you meeting up at Game Junkie?
Philly's own OmegaNITRO.

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 06:29:48 PM »
no time in particular, just general afternoon, show up after 2 and someone will probably be there, anyone else have a more definite time?

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
no time in particular, just general afternoon, show up after 2 and someone will probably be there, anyone else have a more definite time?

Well around 2 is when Ehrik told me he was getting there.
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2012, 08:38:51 PM »
While everyone may say around 2, they usually don't end up showing up until around 2:30-2:45.