hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Texas community? lawl, wut?  (Read 134513 times)

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Texas community? lawl, wut?
« Reply #425 on: June 27, 2012, 03:36:49 PM »
Okay, most of us in Denton are busy Saturday. So this weekend we will have a meet-up on Sunday at Pat's place in Denton at about 3pm. Same place as last weekend. If you need the address, PM me or text me.
Hope to see you all there.

-TexasTim-

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 27, 2012, 06:49:55 PM »
Is Sunday going to be a regular thing?  I thought you guys used to host only on Fridays / Saturdays?

Also, good stuff on those vids.  I was wondering when that video of us playing was going to pop up, e.g. the one where I kept spamming Ryougi's parry.  I was laughing so hard during that match....good times.
digitalpugilist.com

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 27, 2012, 07:04:36 PM »
Is Sunday going to be a regular thing?  I thought you guys used to host only on Fridays / Saturdays?
No. We prefer Saturdays, just like everyone else. It's just that there are other events on Saturdays that either Pat, Pfhor or myself go to, or our time is otherwise occupied that day. When that happens, we play on Sunday if we can't bring MB to whatever we are doing.

Also, good stuff on those vids.  I was wondering when that video of us playing was going to pop up, e.g. the one where I kept spamming Ryougi's parry.  I was laughing so hard during that match....good times.
Yeah, it was too funny. You should see some of the shenanigans that happen when me and Pat play.

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 27, 2012, 08:42:12 PM »
99% sure I won't be able to make it, unless my plans change.  :nyoro: I'll text if plans change in the meantime, I'll keep practicing, already got one bnb I'm working on another.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:44:40 PM by Fishduck »

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 06, 2012, 02:11:52 PM »
For all of us not able to go to evo this weekend, we will be hosting a meet-up in Denton at Pat's place at about 3pm this Saturday. Sorry it took me so long to post this, but I had a final today that I spent all week failing at. I know the evo stream for MB is from 12-3pm here, so if you want to watch that and be late, that is fine. ;)

Hope to see you all there.

-TexasTim-

Offline Qpunch

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • QQQQETHBETHGNRDAW%R
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 06, 2012, 07:46:27 PM »
My car should come in next week, so i'll be able to go to more meetups.
C Aoko, C Wara, C Sacchin

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 06, 2012, 09:26:33 PM »
Have to conserve gas, maybe next time.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 20, 2012, 01:14:21 PM »
Okay, so pat is going to be out of town tomorrow. So, he cant host. But, if people still want to come up to Denton to play MB, I guess I can host tomorrow. My place is a lot smaller, but w/e. Just let me know if anyone needs the address. It's the same complex that pat used to live in, just a different building.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 27, 2012, 08:24:26 AM »
Yo. So this weekend we will host a meet-up on saturday at pat's in denton @ ~3pm. Last few weeks have been kind of a lull here, so sorry for that. Hope to see people the weekend.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 29, 2012, 12:14:57 PM »
This coming weekend, I'm going to be on vacation with my family in North Padre, pretty much right across the bridge from Corpus. So you'll have to bug Pat about setting up next weekends meet-up.

I'll be uploading the vids from last weekend's meet-up soon.

-TexasTim-

Edit:
SRK thread here.

Yes I know that Summer Jam is happening at the same time, but is there anyone who's planning on going to ARK who'd like a MB side tourney? If there's enough interest I'd like to try to make it happen.
I'm kinda wanting to drive out to this event this year. Last 2 years I could not make it, but this year I think I can. Check out the link for details. Let me know if anyone is interested in going to this.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:07:00 PM by TheMaster_Rahl »

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: August 17, 2012, 10:56:01 PM »
Everybody ready for Ark V?  One more week! 

Did anyone get confirmation on a place to stay yet?  Might be time to check in with the hosts.
digitalpugilist.com

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 18, 2012, 09:27:04 PM »
Well, I think the answer is no, we in Denton/DFW will not go. Not enough ppl wanted/could go to make the trip worth it. Sry Pete. We'll have to meet up some other time.

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 20, 2012, 09:54:16 AM »
No one's going? Man that sucks...

I already requested off, so I guess I'll make that eight hour drive by myself.  Anyone else interested, please let me know.
digitalpugilist.com

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 20, 2012, 10:21:09 AM »
Yeah. If you are still going, I will go. I'm the only one that I know can go. :(
I do have an appointment on that Friday in the afternoon for my knee. But I could be ready to leave anytime after that. We could meet in Fort Worth at the same house you came to before.
Did you already request housing too?

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 20, 2012, 11:41:26 AM »
Just now did.  And yeah, text me your address there again.  I can stop by there.

The heck happened to your knee this time?
digitalpugilist.com

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 20, 2012, 11:45:55 AM »
Same ongoing issue. I had an MRI done. It showed a tare in the lateral meniscus. The tare is in the rear of my knee, but my pain is in the front of the knee. So since the pain is in the wrong area, and I show no signs that the tare is affecting me, the orthopedic doctor recommended physical therapy instead of surgery. So my 1st physical therapy secession is Friday.

Also, do you know when were you are planning to come here yet?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:48:59 AM by TheMaster_Rahl »

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 20, 2012, 12:38:25 PM »
Probably Friday.  I just got a reply on the Ark V thread.  Most likely no housing for us.  Some of my friends from KC are going, so I'll ask them if they're getting a hotel room that would could split with (hopefully).  No guarantees.

We could also just leave the day of, on Saturday morning.
digitalpugilist.com

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 20, 2012, 09:03:18 PM »
So, here is a plan, you drive here Friday, stay the night at my place in NRH, we drive out Saturday morning.
But if we don't have a place to sleep, then do you still want to go? My car is prolly not that comfortable.

Also, did you plan on entering any tourneys? That'd determine when we have to leave Saturday morning. Since I missed the online reg date, I'd have to pay at the door, and I'm not sure I wana pay $40 to drop Chie combos.

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 21, 2012, 09:41:43 AM »
That sounds good to me.  The KC guys have a place secured now, but the TO just informed he might be able to come up with something.  No guarantees though, but hopefully this will all be settled real soon so we can stick with one plan.

I missed registration too, but only because I refuse to use paypal anymore.  And since everything's on Xbox, I might not enter anything at all aside from Melty.  I really want to play just about everything, lol.
digitalpugilist.com

Offline Mightfo

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 04, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »
Sunfish will host a meetup this saturday instead of jet/me, starting at noon and ending at 11pm. Go there for animeeee!! Text him regarding address and guest parking passes at 805-674-0262. He lives about 10 minutes away from jet.

Also, he says: " I've got 3 moniters + 1 xbox (possibly one more I can borrow from my roommate) + 1 ps3. If anyone can bring consoles / games it would be appreciated. I need some chairs too, my living room is pretty vacant at the moment, but I've got enough for like 8 people to actually sit down."
So yeah! Chairs, setups, copies of games appreciated. Please post or text me or whatever so we can keep track of number of people coming!

Offline Mightfo

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 07, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »
Sunfish posted some nice news and close-by directions for those who dont want to bother texting him again or wanted more details regarding bringing setups:
"Towing is turned off for guest parking for the meetup. I won't need to get you guys passes, so for anyone who sees this that is coming tomorrow. Guest parking is in the shopping district towards the Coit and spring valley intersection. If you're heading towards Coit, it's two turn-ins past my place, if you're heading towards the 75, it's the first turn in you can take. You'll see a big building that runs perpendicular to spring valley, guest parking is behind that. Not the best directions, so if you can't find it, just call/text me(805-674-0262) and I'll try and get you to the right place.

For the people bringing setups, you might wanna stop by my place first and drop off your stuff cause the walk is kinda far, or get in touch with me and I'll drive over and help you load stuff up.

Once you've made it to the parking lot, walk towards the apartment complex and turn left. Walk a little more, then go inside the gate and head that way until you've get to the second gate next to the pool. I'm the first apartment once you get through the second gate, it's right next to a pool, so if you don't see one you're in the wrong area. Good luck travelers!

Also, towing goes back into effect at 10, so plan on packing up before that so your car isn't towed. It's like $200 to get your car back."

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 07, 2012, 07:58:49 PM »
Sry I have not texted people yet. I've been doing idiot things.
We are planning to go to Sunfish's meet-up tomorrow. Bringing a ps3 persona set-up and melty. So if you don't get a text from me, text sunfish for the address. I'm not driving and so don't know the address, but pfhor is and does.

-TexasTim-

Offline Mightfo

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 10, 2012, 04:04:09 PM »
Alright, this week we have three things going on:

Friday-I'm hosting a meetup, 3pm to about 11pm. I live at University of Texas at Dallas if you haven't been to one of my meetups before, PM me for directions/my number. BB and persona confirmed.
Eric and Ro already confirmed for coming so there will be hungry blazblue play there.

Saturday-D-town beatdown! Go for persona since that's the only thing that got decent turnout last time.http://www.facebook.com/events/461879200511435/
There will be post-DTB casuals at Sunfish's. PM him on dustloop(or me here) or ask around the persona players at DTB for directions/his number/etc.

Weekdays-I dont know if you noticed, but "Random Naoto"(AKA "TXscrub" on srk) posted about how he's up for people coming over on weekdays for Persona. We've done that a bit in the past so hopefully maybe 3-6 of ya'll can do that one of the days this week. time to lazily quote:

Quote from: PureYeti
There is a guy at Richardson by the 75/635 intersection or Spring Valley Rd. He can host up some meetups on the weekdays at his apartment after 8 pm though. His phone number is (972)971-8600.

Quote from: Random Naoto
That'd be me. I'm trying to get some people over for tomorrow (Sunday) night just for some casuals, no real time frame. Send me a text message if you want to come hang out.

So yeah, text him or PM him on dustloop for info!!

And once again, please give me a heads up in post/text/pm if you're coming so I can plan needed setups.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:10:26 PM by Mightfo »

Offline Mightfo

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 03, 2012, 05:04:39 PM »
transient is hosting saturday from noon to midnight you turkeys should come

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 12, 2012, 11:50:48 AM »
Man, I want to play with you guys, but I've been so busy, and my car isn't really helping. But I play some at least once a week.