hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Texas community? lawl, wut?  (Read 134492 times)

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Texas community? lawl, wut?
« Reply #575 on: April 11, 2013, 11:21:19 AM »
Sorry, I'm a little late posting this, but I will not be available this weekend to host. If you want to play melty this weekend, you should go to the dustloop meet-up, where ever it is going to be, on Saturday. There will be a melty set-up there, along with several melty players.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 19, 2013, 07:14:37 PM »
I'm late again posting this, but I know that I'm going to be too tired to go to the dustloop meet-up on Saturday. So when I get back to Denton from class on Saturday, I'll play a little bit then, but I'm tired as hell, so I'd like a break. I'd say to go to the dustloop meet-up if you want to play melty.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 25, 2013, 09:01:10 PM »
Hey guys. I'm not going to be able to host melty this weekend b/c of a birthday party for one of my younger relatives. So I'd say to go to the dustloop meet-up for melty.

For those in Arlington, I can play tomorrow (Friday) if you'll want. Either at my place in NRH or at FishDuck's place. Text me if you guys are interested.

-TexasTim-

Offline Skwuck

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
    • A New World Order
« Reply #578 on: April 29, 2013, 02:21:34 PM »
This is probably a bit late in asking, but just wondering if there are any Melty players going to A-Kon? I'll probably be around, but unable to take a setup. Just figured I'd ask.
Current Main: H-Sion
Alt: H-Kohaku
Planning on switching to H/C-Kohaku soon.

Offline ❀Mote Of Dust❀

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 30, 2013, 09:43:34 AM »
So, I am currently in pittsburgh, but chances are looking like I am moving back to texas ( houston ) in a month or two, and then hopefully within like 4-6 months will be moving to the austin area with a roommate. If anyone want to play some mb this summer let me know ;D

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 30, 2013, 10:45:52 AM »
This is probably a bit late in asking, but just wondering if there are any Melty players going to A-Kon? I'll probably be around, but unable to take a setup. Just figured I'd ask.

I doubt I'll have money to pay entry. But, it would be a shame to miss playing melty with people that travel. Maybe I can bring my set-up to the hotel, but not play in the venue space. You gonna have a room at the hotel? Which day would you want to play?

So, I am currently in pittsburgh, but chances are looking like I am moving back to texas ( houston ) in a month or two, and then hopefully within like 4-6 months will be moving to the austin area with a roommate. If anyone want to play some mb this summer let me know ;D

I only know one person in Houston that plays, and that's CPhame. There were a couple other people that played the last time I was there, but I have no idea how to get in touch with them, so CPhame is prolly you best bet.

And for Austin, I know Skwuck plays, and there are likely to be at least a couple more that play.

So those would be the people to get in touch with, I think.

-TexasTim-

Offline Skwuck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
    • A New World Order
« Reply #581 on: April 30, 2013, 05:06:06 PM »
I doubt I'll have money to pay entry. But, it would be a shame to miss playing melty with people that travel. Maybe I can bring my set-up to the hotel, but not play in the venue space. You gonna have a room at the hotel? Which day would you want to play?

Maybe, but I don't have a room >; I'm with friends who have not much planned and are hopign to stay and one of their places but it's up in the air. If it's too much hassle, that's fine, as I'll still want to come up to DFW area for a meetup session during the summer anyways~ But we'll see. I was half-hoping someone would happen to have a setup there but if nothing's confirmed maybe I'll skip out on taking my stick. If you decide to try something though, keep in touch! :3

And for Austin, I know Skwuck plays, and there are likely to be at least a couple more that play.

Verifying this but also with a bit of sad news - I'm moving out of Austin at the end of July. >: And then mid-August I'll have moved to Washington state... I'm gonna miss Austin though. That said, If you're in Houston before then, then trying to get to you for a meetup isn't unreasonable :3 Keep me posted?

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2013, 08:07:50 PM »
I'll probably try to host another gathering here in Houston sometime in the summer.  It'd be good to get all the big cities together!

@mote Whenever you pop on down, gimme a holler.  316-204-7673.
digitalpugilist.com

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 02, 2013, 03:25:31 PM »
This weekend we will go to a dustloop meet-up on saturday. At least that is my plan. Also, my stick finally shit out... RIP in peace shit master stick...

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 03, 2013, 11:43:07 AM »
So I forgot that D-Town Beat Down is this weekend. So I think that we will meet in Denton for MB.

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 09, 2013, 02:40:32 PM »
I'll be gone for the weekend, I do get off earlier than usual tomorrow, so if you wanted to host Tim, I'd come.

Offline Skwuck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
    • A New World Order
« Reply #586 on: May 15, 2013, 01:47:31 PM »
Kinda curious, but when do you guys think we could do a big meetup like last time? Just thought I'd get some kind of thinking about it going.

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 15, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »
Oh god. I was practicing Wlen combos via forumin game; and after about an hour and a half, I realized I was playing Len.  :mystery:

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 16, 2013, 11:36:13 AM »
Hey, this weekend we will go to the dustloop meet-up on Saturday, so come to that for melty.
Sry about not being able to host for a while. Family stuff came up like every weekend .

Kinda curious, but when do you guys think we could do a big meetup like last time? Just thought I'd get some kind of thinking about it going.

I would be interested in hosting something like that again. As for when, I'm not sure when would be good, but maybe after evo. So anytime after the weekend of July 14. If that sounds good to you, then I'll start trying to nail down a date with locals here. If that's too late, then also let me know, and maybe we can try for sometime in June.

-TexasTim-

Offline Skwuck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
    • A New World Order
« Reply #589 on: May 16, 2013, 12:53:47 PM »
Around that time I think will work great - I should be just about done with school. It just has to be before July 31st for me. I'll look into it a bit more to be safe though and ask my friend or others about it too.

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 31, 2013, 10:14:52 AM »
Anything going on this weekend?

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 31, 2013, 10:43:39 AM »
Yes sir. The dustloop guys are running a ranbat in Plano.

Quote from: Mightfo
ranbats info for others' convenience:
Saturday, June 1, 2013
1:00pm until 9:00pm
FX Game Exchange 3000 Custer Road Plano, Texas 75075

Featuring Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend and, Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus . $3 Venue fee, $2 Entry fee per game. Casuals/sign-ups begin at 1pm. Tournaments begin at 2pm. Held at FX Game Exchange at Parkwood Center 3000 Custer Road Plano, Texas. This a BYOC event. Bring Your Own Controller.

all found here https://www.facebook.com/events/249768608495508/

if you brought a console last time, please bring it to this ranbat as well. give chris or me a heads up as to whether you can or not. if you can bring a setup, please say so since we may need your help. see y'all saturday!

I know that Pat, Pfhor, and I will be there. I'll bring a melty set-up. Who knows, might just have em add melty into the line up.  ;)

I'm not sure if you have to pay the venue fee if you are not entering the ranbat, but just bring $5 buck anyways.

-TexasTim-

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 08, 2013, 09:44:41 AM »
Another dust loop?

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 09, 2013, 06:21:05 PM »
Around that time I think will work great - I should be just about done with school. It just has to be before July 31st for me. I'll look into it a bit more to be safe though and ask my friend or others about it too.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be moving soon to North Carolina for a job. So I'm prolly going to be too busy this month to plan or host a Texas gathering. It can still happen, but someone else will have to plan and host it.

Sry.

-TexasTim-

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 10, 2013, 07:14:20 AM »
Congrats, what are you going to be doing?

Offline Qpunch

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • QQQQETHBETHGNRDAW%R
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 12, 2013, 04:25:18 AM »
Shit, Tim's moving? That seriously sucks. Good Luck to you man.
C Aoko, C Wara, C Sacchin

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 04, 2013, 06:47:06 PM »
moohh is anything going on this weekend? I want to play ;_;

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 06, 2013, 07:26:48 AM »
Yo guys. Just dropping by to say that I am fully moved into an apartment in Jacksonville, NC. Got my tubes hooked up and all. I hope that melty stays alive in DFW while I'm gone. I'll be sure to come out to any meet-ups that happen to be going on while I'm in town in the future.

PZ guys.

NC Texas Tim (?)

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 25, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »
I was dreaming i played melty with Tim.

Offline Denthorn

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 28, 2013, 01:22:06 PM »
So.  I'm thinkin of trying to get melty meetups running again some time, probably on Sundays so they don't conflict with them dustloop meetups.  I'm at a new place in Lewisville now, so hopefully it should be a little less of a drive for most people.  I guess just lemme know if people are still interested in playing.  Also keep in mind that the only setup I have has no sound soooo... yeah.  We'll need people to bring some or I'll need to get speakers.  :psyduck: