When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Riesbyfe Stridberg

F-Stridberg General discussion thread.

(1/3) > >>

Frost:
Since she didn't have one already, I decided to open.

So what do you guys think of her so far ?

I use her Full Moon Style since I like her 623 & 236 moves.

f-wlen ice loop:
f-stridberg

f-wlen ice loop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5POt3fVRM

5b 6b 5c 236a. basic max damage midscreen meterless for corner carry. you're not going to land 5b opener often so this is usually a whiff punish combo only.

2aa 5b 6b 5c 236a. same combo, more practical version. use midscreen when you're too far to do the 214b iad j.6c combo.

2aa 5b 6b 5c 214b iad j.6c j.[c] dj.ac AT. this deals less damage than max damage but has better carry.

2aa 5b 6b 5c 214b iad j.6c j.[c] AT. this is the oki variant. single jump into AT nets ries advantage on wakeup.

2aa 5b 6b 2c 6c 214a j.c dj.ac AT. this combo is really only used for one thing, when you land a 2c 6c confirm during blockstrings. this is not max damage and obviously has poor carry.

2aa 5b 6b 5c 214b j.[c] dj.c dj.6c sj8 j.ac dj.ac AT. this is the easiest version of her corner max damage 214b combo. use when you want raw damage. be sure to use dj9, it crosses under and helps with positioning if you're further back. using sj.a is safer because if you whiff, you can still move afterwards but if you whiff j.b, you're kinda screwed.

2aa 5b 6b 5c 6c 214b j.[c] dj.c dj.6c sj8 j.bc sdj.bc AT. this is the max damage variant.

2aa 5b 6b 5c 214b j.c j.6c 6[ b] 2a 236a. this is new to cc and is the best oki combo she has off 214b. there are a number of timing requirements for this combo. first, delay the jump cancel off 214b. second, use j7 for proper spacing. third, take two steps forward before starting 6[ b]. it's possible to combo 5b 236a or even 5b 2b 236b, but it's extremely difficult. you can also do 6[ b] 2c if you want to deadbody crossup in the corner.

j.c 2aa 5b 5c 214b j.c j.6c 6[ b] 2a 236a. same combo with j.c starter. as a general rule of thumb, omit 6b off jumpins because there's too much pushback and it causes things to whiff.

gold AT -> 2c 214a j.bc sdj.bc AT. gold airthrow combo, damage variant.

gold AT -> 2c 236a. gold airthrow, oki variant. yes, really.

ch air j.b -> 6[ b] 2a 236a. basic ch j.b combo, oki variant.

ch air j.b -> 6[ b] 5c j.bc sdj.bc AT. max damage ch j.b combo.

ch air j.b -> 6b 5c j.c dj.c dj.6c sj8 j.ac dj.ac AT. corner max damage variant ch j.b combo.

j.c 2aa 5b 6b 5c IH 5b 5c AD. standard IH AD combo.

ch 214a j.c 2a 5b 6b 5c 236a. 214a can be used in blockstrings to stagger, punish bad pokes, and allow rejump-in for pressure. off a ch, you can commit to a j.[c] or use j.c for slightly less damage if you're not sure it'll ch. remember you burn your jump cancel on 214a, so you can't do a 214a/b combo (you can do IH combo if you have it).

ch j.[c] rising j.c IH j.c 2a 5b 6b 5c AD. unlikely to ever happen, but this is the basic concept of her fuzzy guard (which is hard and i can't do it).

keobas:
I had messed with F- Stridberg for a time but I had more sucess with C-Stridberg. She doesnt hurt quite like her F incarnation but she makes up for it in versatility and having an additional Guard cancel makes pressure strategy weaker (they can still bait).

Frost:
Thanks for the information NO NETPLAY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version