When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Riesbyfe Stridberg

F-Ries

(1/1)

shirayukimizore:
is F-Ries is teh one who has less combos O_o?  :V . i manage to discover any combo but still this bitch is very hard to study than C and H Ries.

PWS:
Eh? Less hits maybe, but not so much less combos and definitely not less damage. She's just markedly different from C and H.

Your combos are mostly going to be: ground string > 236A/C, ground string > 214A/B > air combo or combos off of her overheads, and combos using the Full max cancel/roman cancel. You could also get nice combos off of a a charged 214B on oki if they mess up their shielding or the later hits catch them. If they block, you have frames to work with and their guard bar took a decent hit.

If you land a random hit on someone, you can certainly hurt them. Air combos in the corner are especially damaging with the j.6C relaunches.

Saikyo Joe:
Her corner combos are amazing. Also I love 5B but isn't her hitboxes pretty deceptive? 2B always throws me for a curve due to the looks, I have a habit of doing 2A 2B 2C to whatever. I first played Ries in Full then went to Crescent Hisui, but F Ries is so moe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version