When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Catsuki help thread  (Read 28668 times)

Offline Crusayer

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Catsuki help thread
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2013, 05:33:54 PM »
Does sacchin have any OS strats?  I know some for nanaya but I have no idea for sacchin other than some of the universal backdash, burst/heat strats.

Offline Sashi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Scene Killer~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2013, 07:21:43 PM »
I know Catsuki has that 5[C] 2C whiff 2C thing. If 5[C] hits, 2C whiffs and recovers in time for the second 2C to hit so you can go straight to bnb. If 5[C] is blocked, well, they have to block an airtight 6f low now. Basically, you confirm an overhead without thinking about it. Can't semi-charge the 2C, though.
Clmelty: Rokumoe!

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2013, 10:39:43 AM »
Mash 5A while holding 5[C], if they clash the charging for some reason you throw out a 4frame jab instantly and basically always win.

Offline noradseven

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • quick doctor what is the patients status?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2013, 12:20:16 PM »
Probably old for most people, but in the corner vs most of the cast you can blah blah 623[A] j.[C], blood heat 2C super throw arc drive for comedy damage.  I got 8.5k on non reducing V.akiha off instant air dash j.C

You can only j.[C]>blood heat>2C if it's the first bounce though so you can't start this off 421X or 623C, just a good too to have against people who know you can just shield>shield/jump out of her unblockable, or have a reversal that can move out of the way of it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:25:03 PM by noradseven »