hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: F-SAkiha v1.07  (Read 18038 times)

Offline Fishduck

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: F-SAkiha v1.07
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2012, 02:19:33 PM »
Eek,  too fast!

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 06:41:06 PM »
Paws man!

Offline Qpunch

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • QQQQETHBETHGNRDAW%R
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2012, 07:48:29 AM »
Secret to Tim's videos: you gotta mash pause to get out of pressure
C Aoko, C Wara, C Sacchin

Offline hipikachu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 07:33:31 AM »
Dropped Sion in favor of Seifuku (j.C loops in lag argh). I assume this character in simplified format is:
<1> hitconfirm>22C>236A/TK j.236A for oki
<2> hitconfirm>3C>air combo for damage
<3> stagger with 2A, 2B, end blockstrings with 22B whenever possible
<4> cool people do 22A loops for both oki and damage unless
<5>  :emo: if you're up against Ryougi

This leaves two things unanswered for me:
<1> This is a Full Moon character. What do I do with all this meter?
<2> I know the Tim's tutorial mentioned the minimum amount of combos needed for tournament play, but I want to see more:
<2a> Advanced (universal) combos I should know? Preferably ones that use meter.
<2b> Corner combos?
<3> How about practically combo'ing into her AD? That thing is like, point blank, and even then I still get shanked out by Ciels.

Offline Crusayer

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2013, 09:25:23 AM »
For meter,
- use TK 236C for a really complex mixup.
- 214C is a safe reversal as well as being an overhead and +frames.  It can also lead you to 22A loop.
- Initiative heat off 22A into the 22A loop.

That's all I really know anyway.

Offline hipikachu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2013, 09:30:32 AM »
- use TK 236C for a really complex mixup.
Right, this is cool.
- 214C is a safe reversal as well as being an overhead and +frames.  It can also lead you to 22A loop.
Full invul on startup? What's the universal optimal followup for 214C? (Everyone I know is a tier whore, so I'm bound to encounter an unhealthy amount of Ryougis)
Would she uhh...happen to have anything aside from the 22A loop? I saw some H-Seifukus pulling off some swag IAD combos. Please tell me we can do that too.

Offline Crusayer

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2013, 09:52:54 AM »
Practically?  No, 22A is optimal I believe lol.  I've never seen anything really cool looking with F-Sei unfortunately.

Universal off 214C -> 5A/B/C 3C air combo

Offline hipikachu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2013, 10:08:22 AM »
...but...but Ryougi...

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 11:31:10 AM »
Full invul on startup? What's the universal optimal followup for 214C? (Everyone I know is a tier whore, so I'm bound to encounter an unhealthy amount of Ryougis)
It has inviln on frame 1, but the invuln does not last until the active frames come out. It's mostly not used as a reversal that you hit the opponent with, but more likely to just get out of the corner. If they block it though, you are plus. And if they get hit buy it, you can easily confirm into something like 5B 3C aircombo, or 2A 2C 22A Oki. You can do loops, but less that other confirms, so like normal is 2 reps. I think max is 3, but I have not landed 3 reps in a long time.

Would she uhh...happen to have anything aside from the 22A loop? I saw some H-Seifukus pulling off some swag IAD combos. Please tell me we can do that too.

She does have a combo that involves IAD, but it requires gravity. So it would be something like:
2AAAA 5B 2B 5/2C 3C IAD j.C Land j.BC dj.BC AT.

Dropped Sion in favor of Seifuku (j.C loops in lag argh). I assume this character in simplified format is:
<2> hitconfirm>3C>air combo for damage
<3> stagger with 2A, 2B, end blockstrings with 22B whenever possible
<4> cool people do 22A loops for both oki and damage unless
<5>  :emo: if you're up against Ryougi

This leaves two things unanswered for me:
<1> This is a Full Moon character. What do I do with all this meter?
<2> I know the Tim's tutorial mentioned the minimum amount of combos needed for tournament play, but I want to see more:
<2a> Advanced (universal) combos I should know? Preferably ones that use meter.
<2b> Corner combos?
<3> How about practically combo'ing into her AD? That thing is like, point blank, and even then I still get shanked out by Ciels.

Your assumptions are pretty much correct.

For meter, it's like crusayer said. 214C reversals, 623C safe ring set-ups (ie. Post airthrow in the corner into 236A into 623C to make it safe.), IH, and tk236C Oki mix-ups.

Metered combos will net you less damage. The only time to use meter in a combo is if you are going for 236A Oki. You would do 2A 5B 2B 5C 214C 2A 2C 22A 2A 2C 22A 236A. That will get you more damage than not using the meter. (About 3.5k or so.) There is also stuff like ground combo > 22A 22C 3C aircombo, which will get you more damage, but no oki.

For the advanced BnBs and corner combos, those are also included in my video, it's just that I don't talk about them. I just show them. The video I made is really pretty comprehensive for her combos, aside from the IAD combo I mentioned earlier. There may be more, but there can't be that much more.

Comboing into her AD is way easier that it looks. Since it hits all around her collision box, in front, behind & above, you can otg into it from things like 2C no delay 236A(hits otg) dash up AD and some other ways involving landing a j.C otg and comboing into AD.

This is an old AA video, so some of the stuff involving the AD, and 623C, and the 214C loops are not valid anymore, but most of it is still good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z776adpEqic
Also this one is an old AA one, but may give you some ideas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UxEzSL-nies#t=113s

Keep in mind that these are combo vids, and from AA some I'm not totally sure on how practical or valid they are anymore.

Hope that helps a bit.

-TexasTim-

edit:
Sry, I did not see this earlier, but this is 22A and not 22C.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:45:29 AM by TheMaster_Rahl »

Offline hipikachu

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2013, 01:07:05 PM »
Sry, I did not see this earlier, but this is 22A and not 22C.
Yeah that was a blunder on my part. I was thinking about other things.

Thanks for the info, it's sure to be a great help to anyone else coming in here for help on F-Seifuku. Sadly though, turns out I'm not here to stay after all. I like her air normals and amazing oki potential, but characters who heavily depend on loops do not appeal to me too much, and I'm more of an IAD person as opposed to a TK person. I met the same frustration with H-Vakiha despite how much I liked her character, but turns out the solution was simple: combine these two characters together. See you guys in the H-Seifuku forums!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 01:16:50 PM by hipikachu »

Offline pmgbove

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2015, 11:16:09 AM »
Does anybody have F Sei's frame data?
Kyokushi... Nanaya!

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2015, 07:02:35 PM »
I never did calculate the exact frame data for her, but the vid I posted in the 1st post goes over what's plus. Basically, her plus moves are:
2A
5A
BE5B (can be air tight into 2/5A)
22B
214C

5B is neutral at best.

Hope that helps.