ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Seifuku Akiha

F-SAkiha v1.07

(1/8) > >>

TheMaster_Rahl:
F-Seifuku Basics here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrLwX4shojI

Old Post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX8Lq97TS1k&feature=plcp&context=C211cdUDOEgsToPDskJSByt6FyK1dUewFCq6iV7_

Kou vs GO1 @ 9:50

22A recovery on hit looks way decreased. 22A loops look way easier to do.
Still looks to be not so good damage on her meter combos and set-ups and command throw.

Shiki:
I was expecting rings to have less recovery but 22A is good since it can be used more in blockstrings.

TheMaster_Rahl:
Well to be honest, I'm not sure if it's actually less recovery on the 22A that is making the loop look way easier. If it is less recovery, it's prolly only on hit and not on block. It could be any number of things, like an improved hit box on one of the moves involved in the loop, or some other property of a move in the loop got tweaked. Regardless, it just looks way easier to do, and I won't know what until I get 1.07... I'm pretty sure something changed, cuz I've never seen JP players do the loop before in a match, let alone 4 reps midscreen.

-TexasTim-

ehrik:
loop into ex ring which way is sick

Shiki:

--- Quote from: TheMaster_Rahl on November 29, 2011, 11:47:13 AM ---Well to be honest, I'm not sure if it's actually less recovery on the 22A that is making the loop look way easier. If it is less recovery, it's prolly only on hit and not on block. It could be any number of things, like an improved hit box on one of the moves involved in the loop, or some other property of a move in the loop got tweaked. Regardless, it just looks way easier to do, and I won't know what until I get 1.07... I'm pretty sure something changed, cuz I've never seen JP players do the loop before in a match, let alone 4 reps midscreen.

-TexasTim-

--- End quote ---

You can only do 4 max midscreen. Corner loops give you like 6 to 7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version