When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: F Sei vs C Nero  (Read 3194 times)

Offline link6616

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
F Sei vs C Nero
« on: January 12, 2012, 01:08:41 AM »
Hello. As I mentioned in the F Sei topic I've recently picked her up. Now I'm fairly new to melty blood in general having only picked up AA while in japan last January, so I'm not sure how much my problem is I'm simply not good enough vs match up stuff.... (as a point of

Anyway, enough rambling. I am really struggling getting in on Nero for the most part, usually I had to keep any meter to use 623+C or time a 623+A well to get a hit on him to approach. Occasionally a 236+A/B could get him giving me enough time to approach.

Any advice? Suggestions?

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
Re: F Sei vs C Nero
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 09:27:47 AM »
C-Nero doesn't have any legitimate wake-up options if I recall. You can mainly rush him down and try to end BnBs with 22a or an untechable hit. It should give you enough time to set up a meaty 236. I'm not sure what changes he got in 1.07 but the matchup should still be the same.

Offline SolNova

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 04:48:47 PM »
I agree. I say be patient, and wait for the punish or shield counter end your BnB with 22a. Then its really in your control after the first knockdown.

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 05:50:06 PM »
C-Nero doesn't have any legitimate wake-up options if I recall. You can mainly rush him down and try to end BnBs with 22a or an untechable hit. It should give you enough time to set up a meaty 236. I'm not sure what changes he got in 1.07 but the matchup should still be the same.

He has ex claw.  You also gotta make sure whatever oki you do lets you punish him if he tries to dash out of it.
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love