When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Seifuku Akiha

Generic Discussion

(1/7) > >>

PlusPlusMinus:
FFFFFFFF. Seriously. Disregard me. 63214C is a command grab that crosses up and combos into 5A>2B>etc. etc.

Tempered:
Ill probably be alting this bad itch Fmoon style. so far ive found hurr durr (5/2a starter) 5b2b2c3c jbc jbc airthrow. though i prefer to do 5b2b2c into j236b which allows you to airdash after the flame ring is out for mixup and shenanigans with her command grab. Haven't played her much and im sure this is level 0 stuff but I want to think im contributing.

Kryian:
Alright, 2 things with F-SAkiha:

1)  If you do a 2c right before her crossup dash you'll cross to the other side doing a 2c (the wrong direction).  I wasn't able to really make anything from this because she's all going the wrong way and stuff, nor was I able to get the crossup while doing any move other than 2c.  Maybe there's something somewhere.

2)  It looks like the best setup you can get is chain -> 5c, 22a, 236c.  You can't cross them up with the super itself, but you can of course break their guard with the free mixup you get.  Thanks to her insane B&B damage I think the most useful super setup is off of command grab since that thing scales a TON.  Just grab 5a,5b,2b,5c,22a xx super.

From what I can tell so far, her other supers seem useless.  In any case where I try to throw in a super for extra damage...not doing it and finishing whatever b&b I'm doing will do more damage.

Edit for goodness:

22a seems to be a safe, easy blockstring ender.  You can mix in some 22b to try and catch someone mashing if you push yourself out of 2a range.  blockstring -> 22a xx 236c seems to be the meat of this character.  Midscreen you get a nice little four-way mixup, and in the corner you can get a fuzzy guard or two (j.c, dj.b, j.c while the super is out is a valid fuzzy guard combo that leads to full B&B).  If you've got the meter, midscreen it might be best to cut your B&Bs short and just do an immediate airthrow, or just j.c airthrow so you don't toss them too far away and get to continue pressure.  In the corner you can do whatever because airthrow keeps you on them.  After normal throw, without meter 236a gives you one mixup, 236a (or 236b) xx 236c is even  more free mixups.

This character seems powerful.

I really want a use for the other supers, but other than 22c being able to take on maybe 300 extra damage in a normal B&B i'm just not seeing a reason to use meter on anything but 236c.  Of course, I don't know much about the styles so I don't know if full moon needs meter for anything else....

More edits so as not to be double posting:

Looks like any blockstring in to 236c in the corner can be jumped/dashed out of.  Also various invincible, high range moves can knock you out of 236c also.  Kinda sucks, but this girl would be too good otherwise.

Benny1:
http://mbaa.mizuumi.net/index.php/Akiha_Tohno_(Seifuku)
I'm working on getting frame data.  It's slow and I don't know how to get active/recovery frames so you only get startup and advantage, but I'm 99% sure all of that is flawless data.

Tempered:
Yeah unfortunatly with how melty's blocking works with multi hit attacks you cant crossup with her flame rings due to autoblock. But you still get free high/low/grab off it. Also i did find pretty much all her specials minus DP to be + on block.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version