When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Generic Discussion  (Read 19278 times)

Offline academico

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
  • n00b
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Discussion
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2010, 02:08:06 PM »
tnkyu  :teach:
Argentina MB fighter

Offline koun

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • Bebop
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 01:17:02 PM »
http://mbaa.mizuumi.net/index.php/Akiha_Tohno_(Seifuku)
I'm working on getting frame data.  It's slow and I don't know how to get active/recovery frames so you only get startup and advantage, but I'm 99% sure all of that is flawless data.

I think this may help you get active/recovery frames.For active just look for the number of frames of animation a move is capable of hitting for.For recovery how long it takes you to finish off the animation for a move before you can input another command.If you are not use this it will help http://mauve.sandwich.net/MBCaster.html
I can help you if you want just tell what Akiha,s you done
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 01:27:35 PM by koun »

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »
Hey, I'm learning F-SAkiha, and since there doesn't seem to be an F-SAkiha thread, I figured I'd post here.

I've learned the combos on the Mizuumi page and am working on getting the 22A loop down consistently. Combo-wise, is there anything else I need to know?

I can't quite figure out what to do midscreen for oki. I keep wanting to mix in dash > flame ribbons along with dash > poke, but every time I try I get 623A/B/C instead. Is there some way for me to get out the flame ribbons without the buffer causing the dash to turn it into a DP motion?

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »
Hey, I'm learning F-SAkiha, and since there doesn't seem to be an F-SAkiha thread, I figured I'd post here.

I've learned the combos on the Mizuumi page and am working on getting the 22A loop down consistently. Combo-wise, is there anything else I need to know?

I can't quite figure out what to do midscreen for oki. I keep wanting to mix in dash > flame ribbons along with dash > poke, but every time I try I get 623A/B/C instead. Is there some way for me to get out the flame ribbons without the buffer causing the dash to turn it into a DP motion?

After dashing stay in neutral for a slight sec then input 236

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 06:36:30 PM »
Yeah, let the stick go back to 5.
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 06:45:13 PM »
I was thinking about doing that, but wouldn't the opponent then have enough time to get up and do something? I'm not entirely certain, but I get the feeling that they'd be able to get away if I wait.

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »
Pretty sure what I said was wrong.

Do what Ehrik said.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:47:08 PM by Greg »
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.

Offline Sahgren

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 07:38:06 PM »
You don't need to hold 6 to keep dashing do you? Just 6AB, then hold AB and let the 6 go to 5 while you dash.

(Provided you're dashing with 6AB and not 66)

I had completely forgotten that 6AB causes me to dash too. I'm very used to just using 66 to dash, so that's where the problem is coming from. Thanks, I'll try that out.

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
You can also try inputting 66 then doing 41236a/b to get the ribbon, since the buffer is so long it tends to eat 66 236 as 623 :|

another way to get dash 236 though is 236AB~a/b
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community