hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: C-Seifuku Akiha/Azaka  (Read 21874 times)

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
Re: C-Seifuku Akiha/Azaka
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 07:27:03 PM »
The AD has 57 frames of animation prior to grab. I guess some of that happens during time freeze.

I sort of guessed on the throw.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »
yo, whoever compiled the csaki wiki info is about to get exposed...and soon lol.

Also, wara truly is a phantom: for some reason, cmd throw with a non ex pit placed under him doesnt seem to auto-ignite the pit. :mystery:

edit: this may actually be an issue with character height as nero and the necos dont seem to set off pits as well (ex pit wont auto ignite at all vs necos XD ). Doesnt really matter though because imo the auto-ignite is a retarded feature that should be removed altogether (or at least be optional).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:53:43 PM by UMEZARO-3D »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 12:58:02 PM »
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 08:20:10 AM »
Roku, why do our framedisplays give such different results? Mine shows C-sakiha's 5c and j.c to have far more dominant hitboxes; specifically, green hitboxes which extend down (in j.c) and forward (in 5c) into the attack direction in your display results are missing in mine.

Do I have the wrong version, somehow?

CSAkiha has a BE jC and a BE 5c.  Charged moves tend to have better hitboxes so you're probably looking at those.
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 12:51:14 PM »
It's just as Tonberry said; you're looking at the BE versions of the moves--- in the frameviewer, they come first, then go down in terms of 'charged' hitboxes. Just keep going through the frames and you'll see, Darcius.
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline Exciel

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • 工エエェェ(´д`)ェェエエ工工
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 11:19:39 PM »
Sick combo for C-S.Akiha with oki shown here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZY5GlL5bXI#t=16m55s

Offline Hakami

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 07:50:54 PM »
that's some shiny new SAkiha stuff there. Just picking up the character from CC 1.04, without any knowledge of 1.05, and she really seems like a character I would enjoy playing. Then I found out she's gonna be awesome in 1.05+, and i was lk :V (they only have 1.04 @ waterloo, so that's all i had to work with) The wiki seems a little....lacking in combos for SAkiha. Are there any other places to look for combos for this character that nobody plays in pre-1.05 CC?

Offline Greg

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2011, 08:21:52 PM »
that's some shiny new SAkiha stuff there. Just picking up the character from CC 1.04, without any knowledge of 1.05, and she really seems like a character I would enjoy playing. Then I found out she's gonna be awesome in 1.05+, and i was lk :V (they only have 1.04 @ waterloo, so that's all i had to work with) The wiki seems a little....lacking in combos for SAkiha. Are there any other places to look for combos for this character that nobody plays in pre-1.05 CC?

(2A) (5A) 5B 2B 6B 5C 2C 6C + {j.BC airdash j.C dj.BC AT} or {j.ABC dj8.[C]} is really all that you need.

solid damage with no meter cost or a bit less damage with better oki

You could probably find more intricate stuff in some crazy asian combo videos or whatnot.. but what's the point? This shit is easy and effective.
It makes me sick to think I was fucking a woman who was having sex with an alligator.

Offline Hakami

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 05:16:43 AM »
lol okay then. another question: can i practice my combos in AA vanilla? i only get access to 1.04 (lol) CC when i head over to waterloo

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 09:12:41 AM »
pre-CC seifuku and CC seifuku seem like two entirely different entities with a vast difference in not just combos but overall objectives now. I was close to posting my findings for the chara on the wiki but:  1) no one really has an interest to use the AA form of the character/no demand (possibly due to her low rank on console) 2) watching CC C-seifuku makes you sad in the pants because you can't run the new CC exclusive nonsense and my personal favorite, 3) people don't read (AND USE) info I provide.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:24:21 AM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 10:47:35 AM »
3) people don't read (AND USE) info I provide.

Shame, isn't it?  :psyduck:
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love