When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Shiki Tohno

F moon Tohno

(1/7) > >>

Tinshi:
Now same as the other threads post whatever findings you guys get. I will be contributing also.

Van_Artic:
this one is the easiest - 5A 2B 5B 6B j.BC dj j.ABC airthrow
5A 2B 5B 5C 623B j.C land j.ABC dj j.BC airthrow
with 100% meter 5A 2B 5B 5C 623C 5A 5B j.BC dj j.ABC airthrow

BHAD setup (corner only), 5B 2B 5C 41236C

ckosra:
After messing around with F-Tohno here is what I found to be useful/practical. SDJ optional most of the time, but performing it will ensure the dj. j.B j.C AT

5A/2A 5B 2B 5C > 623B *slight delay* B >| j.B j.C > sdj j.B j.C >AT
Easy, stable BNB that works anywhere and does decent damage.

5A/2A 5B 2B 5C > 623B >|5A 5B 5C j.B j.C > sdj j.B j.C >AT
I have had trouble getting this to work midscreen, very easy in the corner though.

[Corner] 5A/2A 5B 2B 5C 623C 5A/5B 5C j.B j.C > sdj. j.B j.C >AT
EX corner wallslam combo. Big damage. Sometimes the 5B link can be tricky, but 5A 5C J.B J.C etc. works fine.

[Corner] 22[A] 5B 5C  j.B j.C > sdj. j.B j.C >AT
Combo off of ground overhead. If your really close to the opponent in the corner sometimes 5C doesn't connect properly. 5A 5C works ok if your further back and opponent seems to be teching before 5B.

[Corner] 214C 5B 5C j.B j.C > sdj. j.B j.C >AT
By far his easiest wall slam link. You probably won't land a 214C near the corner often though...

anti-air CH 6B *delay* 5B 5C j.B j.C > sdj. j.B j.C >AT

CH j.C >| 5C j.B j.C > sdj. j.B j.C >AT

Random notes: 2C combos into 623B etc. 2[C] always combos into 236X, but is air techable. You can combo off of a low j.C by linking it to 2A etc. If  the j.C is really deep you can link it to 5B 5C etc. for even more damage.

shirayukimizore:
maybe this combo can be useful

should have 1 or more powerbar:
5A, 2C, 5C, 236C (it should be a wallslam then chase the enemy), 5C, jB, jC, jB, jC, airthrow

or

should have 2 or more powerbar:
5A, 2C, 5C, 236C (it should be a wallslam then chase the enemy), 5C, jB, jC, jB, jC, 623C

:V

fiendmaw:
The problem is,you can't link 2C 5C in F-Moon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version