When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Shiki Tohno

H moon tohno

(1/5) > >>

Tinshi:
Ok post whatever strats combos whichever you find for H tohno. I will also be posting stuff for H moon too. Feel free to contribute.

Tinshi:
Ok first things first I wanna start by donating some combos.

1) Damage- 3434---------2AAA 5C 2C 6C jump BC JUMP BC Air throw 

Notes: IF YOUR SUPER LAZY do this if you are not familiar with tohno's BnBs.

2) Damage-  3940------2A 2B 5C 6C 2C 5BB jump BC jump BC air throw   

Notes: Lazy combo easy to do and ok damage.

3) Damage- 3946 2A 5C 6C 6AAA (crosses up) 2C 2B 5BB jump BC jump BC  Air throw 

Notes: Sexy ass combo, but  the first hit of 6AAA wont hit and the rest of it will. Press  the 6AAA as if you were hitting them anyway.

4)Damage- 3796 with 2a starter Damage- 4760 without--------5B 5C 6AAA 6(C)<--means charge jump BC jump BC air throw

Notes: A simple combo that has decent damage and easy hit confirm.

5)Damage- 5372------------5B 5C 6AAA 6(C) IAD C 5BB 5A(whiff cancel) jump CB jump BC air throw

Notes: FUCK this combo is annoying to do. Ok what I do is 9 A+B air dash and its still annoying to get it. The lower they are the easier it is to land the 5BB into whiff cancel combo.

6) Corner BABY Damage- 4658-----------5B 5C 6AAA 6(C) 22(A) 5B 623B

Notes: Easy combo and gives you nice oki and has nice damage can't beat that.

7) Corner AGAIN Damage- 5372-----------5B 5C 6AAA 6(C) 22(A) 5BB jump CB jump BC air throw

Notes: MADDD DAMAGEE but you get more if you add a IAD C at the beginning  5951
  :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

will add more later Btw these combos were all done on tohno shiki.

Coren:
I strait up ripped your combos out of here and put them on the Wiki, just so you know.

Dragonthorn:
Wow just started playing MBAA again haha. Anyway, had an observation on Tohno. As far as his playstyle is concerned, he should try to limit his attacking to the ground as much as he can. Old Tohno had a good air-to-air normal in jA, which now at least for Half-moon, angles a bit downward.  I don't know about you guys, but I get beat out A LOT in the air especially against the likes of Akiha and Sion. 

Anyway, this is just based on my own playing, so feel free to correct me if you have observed otherwise.

Crosseyes12:
Ok, I'm going to tell you in advance that this will sound very noob;

What do the ----- mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version