hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: MBAA Tohno: WE GOT BLOCKSTRINGS!!!  (Read 17814 times)

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
MBAA Tohno: WE GOT BLOCKSTRINGS!!!
« on: October 26, 2008, 01:26:08 AM »
hiyas Tohno players.. i figure i get it started with MBAA tohno... in alot ways.. he's gotten alot better in this version... lots of new stuff and tools that finally he can use... i felt in MBAC... he just didn't have the blockstrings..and good AA.. but he has quite few..

anyways..

Half-Moon Tohno: Half Tohno is a fucking monster..everything that Tohno needs.. is pretty much in this style..

5a- same as MBAC

6aa- one of the new moves shiki got...first 6a shiki does and elbow.. seems pretty safe on block.. so it looks like you can continue blockstrings and such... the second 6a does and pushing slash into the opponet..  seems to be even so you could possiblity bait the opponet (ie. iad jc or shield the 2a)...seems to randomly end you up on the other for some reason.. it knocks up.. and that point they can't air recover.. and tohno can recover fast enough land 2b, 5bb into the combo.. you can also jump cancel on hit.. so the possiblity of big damage could be endless (meaning so many ways to make big damage with it..

5B- same as MBAC, i don't think you can charge the second one in this style

5C- the same as it was in MBAC. no real changes here

6C- prolly one of the best moves they gave shiki... pretty fucking good range.. the hitbox is pretty insane.. it stays out for long ass time... does move you foward a bit.. so it  can work as your AA as well (becuase of the hitbox and moving foward) is chargeable.. the charge seems like is and overhead... decent adv. (at least in canceling.. although i haven't been hit out of any move i did after doing .. this of course i was doing 2a)

2a- same as MBAC.. nothing new

2b- same as MBAC.. but instead of two hits.. it does one.. it does hit low i believe.. need to confirm more..

2c- i feel this got a wider hitbox... also pretty good for getting underneath air moves.. still quick as shit like it was in MBAC

J.a- pretty much his MBAC j.a except it hits downward.. which is prolly really decent for coming down on top of an opponet

j.b- shiki does a kick.. does one hit.. seems to have decent priority and might have crossup capabilty (what? crossups in melty?)

j.C- same as MBAC.. although i did notice that the hitbox seems to extend further than his leg...which gives a bit more deception.. also cannot be charged

22a- shiki does the nanaya pose (nanaya's startup pose in 22a,b, or c in MBAC) and does a sidekick.. seems safe on block .. can be charged..charged seems to be and overhead

22b- same as above except instead of the sidekick.. he dashes.. can go behind the oppononet if close enough

22c- same as above except.. shiki goes for a throw.. the throw however can be comboed.. after throw ..2c,5c combo.. seems unreliable though.. simply walking backwards cancels the throw :(

623 a,b, and c- same as MBAC.. no differnence i can tell

236 a,b, and C- same as MBAC.. no changes except for 236C.. safe on block.. also knocksdown on the second hit.. seems very useful in certain situations..

214 a,b, and c- same as MBAC..

Combos- pretty much with his combos do some pretty nasty stuff.. and the timing of this stuff doesn't seem stressful at all.. right now the only bnb i can think of that's truly basic is

2aa,5C,6C,2C,5BB, 5a (whiff), jbc, dj bc

jC 5C 6C 5A 6AA iad jC 2B 5BB 2a(whiff) jC djBjC airthrow  (hard shit lol)

j.c . i5C,6C,5a,6aa,2B, 5BB, 2A (whiff), jbc, dj bc

that's pretty much the standard combo im doing and what japs have been doing.. although im sure you could find other variations of it

Blockstrings- tohno has some decent ass blockstrings.. also with his air dash covering more ground...he's pretty lethal

some of the blockstrings i manage to try usually work around 5C, 6C, 2C(not in that order) 5C stays out a good while.. so it can allow some delayed strings.. 6C being chargable can delay up your strings into 2C.. also on 6C.. im dead serious on its hitbox... like things that it shouldn't hit.. hit.. the move just has a hitbox that seems to reach out further from his shoulder and body in general.. also canceling into 22a is not bad eicther.. since 22a seems generally safe...it's kind of like of Nanaya.. you can mix in match your blockstrings in whatever fashion... also note that you cancel some of the strings into 236C (which is safe) but keep in mind you want that meter since your in half...

Full Moon Tohno- i kindae like the idea of his shit.. he's weird.. all his moves are different..like literally.. and his specials are change dramatically.. but he's definetely intresting (NOT to mention pretty powerful)

5a- short elbow.. very low range... so i would maybe recommend for aa maybe.. pointless imo.. since you can't rebeat.. almost seems like it could've worked somewhere else

5b- backhanded fist.. has decent range.. but i haven't really messed with it .. i will check it out more in future terms

6b- shiki extends his fist in the air.. seems like a good aa.. i didn't find this out until i left cf.. but it looks like decent aa though..

5C- big ass roundhouse... moves him foward.. although it dosent seem safe...

2a-crouching elbow... seems okay.. but the range seems mad short...:(

2b- shiki elbows as he moves foward... can close the distance and also to setup for combos easier

2C- shiki's old sweep.. but looks alot slower.. which i have no idea why they would do that..

j.a- jumping knee.. seems to have decent hitbox.. will need to test this out further

j.b- shiki punches downward... seems to be great when over the top of someone.. hitbox seems decent although it's hiting towards the ground...

j.C- a big ass slash attack..  i feel this goes as far as wara's J.B (sorry if i mistaken it) hitbox on this seems really good.. although has a pretty slow startup

22,a,b,c -all do the same thing as in H

236, a,b- shiki does pretty much nanaya 236 spiecals.. the only thing i can tell is it does less hits.. haven't tried to super it yet.. will test it out

623 abc- a tiger knee in every sense of the word- a version.. goes vertically more, b version.. goes horizantal more.. C version.. kicks the person to the wall .. don't count the invincability on this one guys.. both a and b version dosen't have any.. only is the c (super version)... however... it's more used in combos.. since you can cancel the knee into a jumping attack ... so can do shit like... 2a,2b, 5C, 623 B, J.c land. then possibly could do another dp after that... looks very promising...

combos

2A,2B,5C, 236B,Jc, land, J.B, J.C, Dj J.b, J.c, airthrow

that's pretty much the standad for now.

blockstrings... only thing i can think of on the top of my head is.. 2a 2b, 5c and then mixing 22 series or 236 a or b.. although dp.. seems to crossup a little bit

Crescent Tohno- Tohno seems roughly the same as MBAc tohno in this verison.. pretty much the normals seem the same... the only difference i see is the dp in the air..dp on the ground (you do 236 a in the air.. you only get one hit) you dp again to get the second hit.. but i think you air throw after the first one... also dp super in the air.. other than that.. not much else has change... but if you guys want to check some shit out feel free to let me know

also if someone might be able translate this... that would be great... cuse i have no idea.. .thanks to noobers

http://www.e56.info/mbaa/versionalist.html

Half Style Tohno vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHpb8cex94o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWNHw53Bho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIPxQAH5rBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX5UnXtqi4c
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgmBO6FU64
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vH_sgzPbxw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vH_sgzPbxw&feature=related

Full style Tohno vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV5mYdV54os
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_BaLWRGEoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi8_Uht5Fr0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeSTFwGUQec- feat.C tohno lol

Crescent style Tohno vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WRkglhaKM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqpnSACfM8- excellent C tohno... does some real nice damage.. also mad hardcore sheilding at the end..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6hCqUxu_Mc (mad good combos.. some intresting shit ala feinting..nanaya j.c aka DA DIVE.. and mad good play overall)

Also feel free to ask me to test something out in any modes.. and ill do my best to check them out for you... but until then tohno friends!!! TOHNO GOT A LOT BETTER

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 05:33:39 AM by Nas »
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline Lolly

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • hurp
    • View Profile
Re: MBAA Tohno: WE GOT BLOCKSTRINGS!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 06:45:18 AM »
2b- same as MBAC.. but instead of two hits.. it does one.. so you could use this although the move dosen't hit low however

:emo: Lame...does his 2a still hit mid? Having only 2c and slide kick as lows would kinda suck

How's his 6aa like as well btw? Can he special/ex cancel the last hit? One of the stronger bnbs i'd seen had an iad JC and 6aa thrown in. Did crazy damage. He might not have to 5a whiff his 5bb's anymore either , it looks like he can super jump cancel it now.

New air dash is ballin'

Crescent Tohno- Tohno seems roughly the same as MBAc tohno in this verison.. pretty much the normals seem the same... the only difference i see is the dp in the air..dp on the ground (you do 236 a in the air.. you only get one hit) you dp again to get the second hit.. but i think you air throw after the first one... also dp super in the air.. other than that.. not much else has change... but if you guys want to check some shit out feel free to let me know

I noticed crescent had some kinda downward hitting EX special in the air as well. At first i thought it was a normal (j2x) but then i saw the ex version of it. Having 2 part DP is kinda nifty too...but honestly half just looks so much better than the other two styles.

Full moon's 2a might be short but it looks faster than any other 2a (3f move maybe?) and it recovers fast enough, looks like its +f.

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 08:06:00 AM »
2b- same as MBAC.. but instead of two hits.. it does one.. so you could use this although the move dosen't hit low however

:emo: Lame...does his 2a still hit mid? Having only 2c and slide kick as lows would kinda suck

How's his 6aa like as well btw? Can he special/ex cancel the last hit? One of the stronger bnbs i'd seen had an iad JC and 6aa thrown in. Did crazy damage. He might not have to 5a whiff his 5bb's anymore either , it looks like he can super jump cancel it now.

New air dash is ballin'

I noticed crescent had some kinda downward hitting EX special in the air as well. At first i thought it was a normal (j2x) but then i saw the ex version of it. Having 2 part DP is kinda nifty too...but honestly half just looks so much better than the other two styles.

Full moon's 2a might be short but it looks faster than any other 2a (3f move maybe?) and it recovers fast enough, looks like its +f.

yea it hits mid.. which is still lame.. but they improved alot of his other problems (like staying in more consistently) that it dosen't hurt him that badly....on 6aa.. i have to check that out... i was trying new stuff.. so i will look into that... you can still do 5a whiff combo... it's actually easier to time...like literally you can wait then just do it and connects all of it...

on to 2b they just decided to take the low hit out and just keep the mid in.. which is weird..

and the crescent..  I WAS LOOKING  THat DOWNWARD KICK THE WHOLE TIME.... imma try some other shit.. cuse i did 236 C, 623 C, 214 C and even half circle back and foward C and it didn't work.. also 412 didn't work.. so im thinkin like 22 C or sumthin

full 2a.. yea it seems decent.. i was beating out some shit.. i just think it's mad short on range.. that i would get owned up quickly (im really trying to work with but alas no go so far lol)

Tohno air dash in H is too good... keeps him on people unlike the other two which his old MBAC air dash.. he's able to keep on people because of the air dash.. also making his mixup game a little better...first thing i notice when i started playing him... air dash keeps the distance.. and J. C seem to get more buff ( we talking hitbox is very deceptive.. places it looks like it wouldn't hit.. it does)

and for the most part your right.. it seems so buff in Half that the other two just same tame compared to it.. not to mention he dosen't need the meter really ( unless you do like super dp or sumthing) so pretty much you can hold on to your meter...keep yourself heated up.. also the auto counter is boss for em.. like standing counter is like automatic..

i really don't like crescent for the most part (not saying i wouldn't try it) because it feels like old shiki to me... like tohno i felt just didn't have much to keep himself in... both other styles have ways of keeping themselves in...

i can understand japs or american players not picking up F tohno...can't cancel moves into air dash.. so there is some the mixup gone.. can't rebeat.. the few things that keep em alive in my case so far is DP combos (cuse they look hot and do MAD DAMAGE) and his block strings look not to bad since he practically stole nanaya 236 a, and b

sorry if my kind is kinda of iffy.. as im still new to feel of this game.. so please let me know if you want to check out something.. :) later tohno friends!!!

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 12:20:49 PM »
dp goodness sorry

here's few tohnos that seem to be solid as fuck good half moon stuff.. and there is crescent one as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHpb8cex94o

this vid is pretty good.. neat ass shit.. shows that crazy bnb that lolly mention.. it looks off a j.c . i5C,6C,5a,6aa( i think..it's that new 2 punch move it does..imma try it tommorow),2B, 5BB, 2A (whiff), jbc, dj bc. does about 5k on it which is pretty solid damage.. that's around the 3:15 mark.. very good stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWNHw53Bho

same guy i think but... he swtiches to C tohno in the middle of the vid...in a sense it shows differences the styles have...and why half might be the better choice...the air dash in C just dosen't compare... it doesn't close distance... also going downard timing is it little stricter.. doward kick super however looks solid... and looks safe on block.. C has somewhat high hopes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIPxQAH5rBA

6CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!.. sorry... but 6C is great addition to his move set.. in alot of this vid he uses 6c very effectively.. in the 2nd match running 6C, 2a repeat seems kinda crazy if works like that.. also 6C moves you  foward.. so it's great AA purposes as well cosisdering how long it stays out there (cuse stays out for good while).. also in this vid it displays tohno block strings.. he is alot stronger in that department... the two punches (6aa i believe), 6C, 5C, 2C, 2B,22A, 5a, 2a all seem to work very well with each other.. and cosidering he wasn't charging at all.. he could've easily charged the shit sparingly to suprise him out... also in the third match in the early going.. he gets vsion in the 1p corner.5C dj Dodge.. happens to crossup around into jb. air dash j.c... i might be worth noting a little bit for maybe that crossup purpose (although it seem vsion just moved out of the corner but meh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX5UnXtqi4c

tohno dosen't appear until the 3:00 mark...but in these vids.. Jc is pretty dominat.. i feel it got alot better than it's old version... which adds tremendously if it did.. but now so many ways to combo off the counter now...

also Tohno gets a perfect just like to add that..OH SHIT!!!

well that's all i  have i will try post some videos for ya'll and of course ill do some testing if peeps want to know...

lolly i will check on that 6aa ex shit tommorow.. cool?

Offline Lolly

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • hurp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 04:49:18 PM »
cool

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgmBO6FU64
Check dat bnb at 3:55

jC 5C 6C 5A 6AA iad jC 2B 5BB 2a(whiff) jC djBjC airthrow

Nearly 6k damage.. lol

If you're feeling bored, you could play around with h-moon j.B as well. The move definitely has crossup potential, but I'm wondering if theres more as well since it's in the changelist for mbaa ver.a here. With 6C they'd probably fix the glitch where he can switch sides mid blockstring much like akiha 4c was doing. F-moon j.A and Crescent 2B are mentioned as well, no idea what those could be. Is Crescent 2b still the 2hit move like in mbac?

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »
yea ill play around with j.B.. it looked pretty fucking crazy.. it does seem to have crossup capability

really on the change lists.. as long as 6C dosen't seem to nerf im okay.. because some of this shit he really does need...although im not fan of glitches.. and glitching on the side is like damn...lol

don't know why j.a in Full style is getting change... it seemed alright... also j.b in C is the same old MBAC version from what i can tell.. it still does two hits... so im kinda wondering that as welly

also wow on that combo... i see it pretty cleary.. pretty much after 6AA.. jump cancel air dash.. cuse i don't think they can air recovery.. i wonder if you get do more (haha im being greedy) im so trying that tommorow too.. adding that to my favorites lol

also in the begining of that vid.. he was doing a pretty nice Full combo as well.. makes me wonder if he could do another tiger knee into j.c...  if so.. i can only imagine the damage..

good stuff

Offline NoobersX

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • You feed,I kill.It is only natural for us to meet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 09:44:26 PM »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:09:13 AM by NoobersX »

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »
okay i did check some shit out

J.b in half... it has some crossup possibility.. but it looks like you really have be on top of the opponet ... although in air to air games it does have a decent hitbox... also it's pretty good when you get it on ch.. cosidering that on ch...they pop high the air.. giving you enough time to land and figure which combo you want to do... it's that long for then to come down....

also i was trying to do that combo yesterday i didn't realize that he just did 5C after J.C.. but i was trying to see if you can do tht shit normally from the ground... you can.. but sometimes you whiff 5a.. also keep in mind you can't do 6aa without doing 5a.. but yea you sometimes you whiff 5a but can still combo the 6aa.. so that's good... the iad after the second 6a is mad hard.. like pretty much you have to point.. immedietely Iad afterward into J.c
but ill keep trying

also i remember telling ya'll that 2b in half wasn't low... it seems as i was wrong and hit lows... although i lefted before i could test it... but i constantly doing 2b consectively on the comp.. and looks like it had to block low everytime i did it...

also i've been adding 6aa into my block strings...altough i've benn using the first 6a.. but you can delay pretty long for the second 6a.. he has some decent delay blockstrings... since 6C you can charge ...and 22a you can charge...so i've mixed in 6aa, 6C,2C, 5C, 22a (sometimes 22D which is his fake)

in Full.. 236a seems pretty good for lockdown...the 236 c wall slams... and can be comboed after if your close of enough.. the proation doesn't seem to be there.. so ill check it out... also to land that bnb in full.. you have to delay between 5C and the tiger knee.. also you can do knee j.c.. land, and knee again.. recover too fast...but the bnb seems easy enough... and does like a good 4k-4.5 k.. im add trying out slide Ex and see what i can do..

didn't get do some C Tohno.. ill do C next time(sometime this week)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_BaLWRGEoo

at around 5:05 did Shiki do fast fall??

sir.. that might be that.. OH SHIT imma let you know noobers... my excitement for Full has reach a new level.. .WHEE!!!!

EDIT: ill post some vids of tohno in the first page  and update all the vids on the first post.. :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 03:39:44 AM by Nas »

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 03:01:30 PM »
DP

im updating some C tohno vids.. that actaully good to watch.. nice combos (esp. from 214C) so look it up in the first page

i got some bad news on the fast fall.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE NOTATION IS if it's there... i tried 22, 22a b and c, 22 d, 236, 214 you name it, i tried it... but it's there cuse i looked at that damn vid for about 10 times now.!!!

also im underminig C tohno a little bit..after watching those of C tohno.. he seems like his damage capability is good with that new normal he has (sorry i didn't even know about that.. will update that too) but it still seems like MBAC tohno with added features imo... but maybe im just not giving him shot...

but hey im gonna try it tommorow... so yea

ill come back somewhat news

also gonna try Kaihou canceling in full with F tohno... i saw a combo in one of the full vids where he did two 5C's in a row...im like not possible... but apparently i didn't know about Kaihou... so imma check that out tommorow

also jb is certainly gonna be changed up... reason?... well first off jb is hella good in H tohno... has mad hitbox... also on counter it pops you up higher.. giving you time to eat or drink something then *insert combo here*.. like it takes that long... and plus the damage... it dosen't proate the damage that badly so like easy bnb counter like 5C jump combo does easily 4k or more..so imagine how much damage you could do on other setups (like  2C,5BB and  6c,5B )

hopefully ill have more shit for you guys... and more updates!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 03:03:18 PM by Nas »

Offline NoobersX

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »
http://www.e56.info/mbaa/versionalist.html

new update on shiki.Something about his 22A,arc drive and something bout dash.

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 11:49:28 PM »
ill put this on the first post as well..if anyone can sort of translate it would be helpful

Offline Lolly

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • hurp
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 01:25:53 AM »
These are the listed shiki revisions atm...

Tohno Shiki    

All Styles:
BackDash/22A/Arc Drive   

Crescent:
2B/5BB/236x/6B/j.236EX

Full:
j.A     

Half:
j.B/6C/5BB/236EX/623x     

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 03:05:37 AM »
hmm. hopefuly 6C doesn't get nerfed too much.. as much i hate to say that.. but it's defenitely a useful tool for shiki

huh? on the 5bb in half.. unless the window is less now and crescent

i can understand some of these (like6c) i just hope they don't go too hardcore with it...

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 06:52:39 AM »
i hope his 22A is faster
Name courtesy of LoliSauce.
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 04:26:18 AM »
also C tohno seems really decent.. granted he still the same Mbac tohno in my eyes... but 6b is good addtion to his game... it combos very well (and doesn't seem to prorate too badly) so like the basic bnb so far..

2aa,2c,6b,5b, jbc, dj bc... really decent damage.. about 3.5 to 4 ... cosidering that was how much his bnb was back in mbac... and alot harder to..although im senseing that you can also do 6b 5bb superjump jc jbc (or jbc,dj bc), im also gonna see how air 236c is.. im kinda suprise that it dosen't get used (although im thinking you can throw em after that heh)

akira- 2aa being faster would be awesome...

also H tohno 6aa is ex cancelable also so yea... shit is awesome... the 6aa glitch was too good.. when you do 6aa close enough.. you end up on the other side.. (ROFL) so i can defeinetely seeing that get change

Offline NoobersX

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 05:26:35 PM »
Finally found the atwiki for MBAA Shiki! :fap: :fap:
It is in Japanese though but the combo section is pretty understandable.
http://www36.atwiki.jp/mbaashiki/

Offline NoobersX

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 07:20:32 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6hCqUxu_Mc

wtf at 4:10 C-Shiki faked his 236!

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 08:21:00 PM »
holy shit this tohno is BEAST
i think that fake 236 might be his 22D
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 05:31:57 AM »
akira: 22 D is his stance fake.. like nanaya's where he'll just look like he's going into stance... well i need check out this shit.. that combo with 214 C ex was sauce...shit takes 4.5 to about over 5k... and looks like it won't be that difficult to do...

there other things in that vid that i don't know about.. the fake 236 is one..(maybe holding down a button... looks like 236 B.. but it was faked), also from slide.. it seems you rekka into his slash ala his 214 ex super... also he did a diving nanaya j.C.. i don't know about ya'll.. but i've never seen any of these until now. except for maybe akira... aka DAT JAPAN... but damn good stuff ill update the vids list then... thanks noobers for pointing that vid out..

Offline AkiraTheMastodon

• Spellcaster
  • 暁を映して。
    • View Profile
    • My u2b.
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 06:49:38 AM »
ahh so 22D is like equal to nanaya 22C huh
hmmm looking at the JP wiki it looks like the diving attack is supposed to be j.22 and a button

i'm really happy that not everyone has bandwagoned H tohno in japan tho, this guy is usin C and still owning
except for maybe akira... aka DAT JAPAN...
actually that was the first time i saw it lol
i had to rewind to look again
i was like OSHT WHAT WAS THAT?
俺のパーフェクトさんすう教室。
答えは答えはゼロ人ゼロ人
なぜならなぜならそれは。。。 幻想郷にバス無い!

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 259
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 09:40:29 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qNbJrz_tY8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kgg9ddgKuY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku01sDtqOQA

Let me see you bounce right to left and let your shoulder lean
Let your shoulder lean, just let your shoulder lean
Get it right, two step and let your shoulder lean, let your shoulder lean
Just let your shoulder lean

Shiki...I'm clean in this bitch
Now I'm finna shoulder lean in this bitch

loooooooool
They can't get enough of me

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 03:57:22 AM »
alright.. i manage to find some things on C-Tohno

236 fake- you can only do this during 236 B... all you do is hold B as your doing 236 B.... and he'll fake it...sets up some good setups if you manage to train your opponet on blocking.. or manage to keep getting hit by 236 B.. or anticipating 236 B for punishment...

also j.22A is fast as strike doward.. there is some recover so you can't continue combos (unless you got ch in the air). also it's safe on block as well so i would use once awhile to catch peeps off guard.. B version is slower startup.. im thinking possiblity catching players off gaurd..... Ex Version is mad quick.. if you hit this, the player flys in the air..possibly a combo situation...also no recovery after this move.. so if blocked.. you have adv., if blocked in the air.. should be able to an air unblockable such as 5B...

214 B tacks on another hit to it's toolkit... after you do the slide if it connects .. hit or block... you can hit another button to do upper slash.. in a sense.. it's slide EX but you can choose not to do the extra slash... so you can delay the slash for good while to think that your done...if slash happens to hit...you can jump cancel into air combo....

also i notice something... 2a,5c,2c,6b,5b,jbc,djbc does more damage than 5a whiff combos.. so imma check them out more... welp that's all i have folks for now... imma be in NYC next weekend prolly so if anyone needs anything they want to know lemme know :)

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 259
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2008, 06:26:30 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT2UeFQZlGk

What is with this funky ass cross up
They can't get enough of me

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2008, 08:08:26 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT2UeFQZlGk

What is with this funky ass cross up

if you happen to be very close to the opponet... the move glitches on to the other side... it's getting changed mostly becuase of that lol... it's 6aa

also slide seems very viable in situations... in C-tohno esp.. if you manage to time your slide at the end of the slide then.. you pretty safe..also you can use the end of the slide as aa somwhat since the foot dosen't really count as part of his hitbox... you can litterally slide underneath air moves...and connect with slide if time right...think of ciel dash.. she can pretty much go under most air moves... with tohno slide.. you can do about the same thing  minus the clash.. esp. if you do B slide with C-tohno... you can do the second part to cancel into a jump combo....

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love