hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: MBAA Sion.  (Read 17410 times)

Offline Xkun01

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • "K THX"
    • View Profile
Re: MBAA Sion.
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 08:56:57 AM »
Honestly, a sped up 2C and 6C, combined with her always amazing warning shots, and her overall good mixup makes her even scarier this time around.  Her damage is still fine.

Aerial DP sets up for maybe some decent tech punishes, but I dunno how Sion's neutral game is.

Her having a j.[C] combo is awesome though.  j.[C] combos are the main reason to play her in MBAA.  Seriously.
What he said.
"I play ALL the Sacchins"

Offline Vare

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Eternal Facepalm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 06:51:27 AM »
Some stuff I've noticed after playing Full Moon for a couple hours.

• Gun EX does more damage when you have LESS ammo. It'll do 1500 with 13 bullets, 2500 with 6  and 3200 with 1.
  • 236b is 7 shots now, but that's across the board.
  • Whip chains seem  a bit nerfed, I was barely breaking 5k on vAkiha with 2ab5c 3c 214c 5abc 214b jbc jbc airthrow
  • Crescent Sion can't do sync loops the same as MBAC, 241c will whiff after 3c. It will connect on Half Moon, but there's no 5[c], so I'm not quite sure of what you can follow up with.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 11:34:49 AM by Vare »

Offline Syxx

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 05:58:40 AM »

Offline Anakha

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Dr. Feelgood
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 10:01:03 AM »
Wow. i just happened to be cruising on the wiki and i saw Sion's description. it was so masterful, i just had to come here to congratulate whomever was responsible for this marvelous (yet in all actuality the highest form of sacrilege) work of art.  :fap: :fap:

Well played neighbors, Well played. :toot: :prinny:

Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am.
 I have become comfortably numb.                                                 ~Pink Floyd                                                        (Comfortably Numb)