hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: H-Moon Specific 1.07  (Read 11809 times)

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
H-Moon Specific 1.07
« on: December 19, 2011, 06:48:38 AM »
Changes from PS2 to 1.07 PC Demo as far as values and proration. All values vs V-Sion, raw damage is raw,
damage at V-Sion def for multi hit moves and the 1,2,3.

5A6AA: Proration changed to 78%, 62%, 60% from 78%, 70%, 60%; Raw damage: 1950; Damage down to 1383 (for V-Sion def and new proration value).
6A(1): Proration changed to 80% from 90%.
BEj2B: Raw damage: 1000; Proration: 60%.
BE236B: Raw damage: 1800; Damage: 1743 (for V-Sion def); Proration: 100%
214A: Damage up to 1353 from 1352 (for V-Sion def). Not sure why, but it does 1 more damage vs V-Sion, but raw damage is unchanged, and no other multi hit moves do more (or less) damage. So I don't think there was a def increase or decrease for V-Sion.
236C: Proration changed to 79% from 72%; Raw damage: 2550; Damage up to 2124 from 2067 (for V-Sion def).

Practical Combos Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU3Tenb-q4
Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgTK0mOMQ8
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:27:32 AM by TheMaster_Rahl »

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Christmas Akiha just got sexier!
    • View Profile
Re: H-Moon Specific 1.07
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 07:20:01 AM »
j.B loop, corner only:

2A 5B 5C 5A 6AA 6C BE6C j.BE2B j.A2B j.A2B j.A...B...C j.C sdj.ABC airthrow

3x j.2B!
C-Wara main, H-Warc/F-Sion alt.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 01:19:10 PM »
Some Day 2 new stuff, including 623C summon cross-up stuffs. :fap: :fap:

http://youtu.be/wndzxVBzJJQ

Just going to quote some stuff from the other thread so that I can keep all the info in one spot.

H-Moon 1.07 PC Demo Day 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_fl93w9Xs

Notable changes:
-6C BE6C hits Sion, V-Sion, and Arc mid screen. Which means that it might work on more than just the big 5.
-6C BE6C hits on more than 10 hits corner and mid screen, making the following possible; 5A 6A 5B 5C 2A 5A 6AA 6C BE6C ...
-Air normals (Not sure which) seem to have less start up or improved hit box; jB jC djA jA jB jC 2B 5C 5A 6AA 2C... works on Sion and V-Sion now, when it did not before. I can almost get 3 jAs. It might be the jB that is improved.
-Looks like j236C moves the opponent further now; 2A 5B 5C tkj236C jA jB jC jC djB jC does not work mid screen anymore. The jA after j236C wiffs.

-TexasTim-

Some things I noticed after messing around in training mode a bit..
-OTG relaunches scale pretty heavily, but throwing a divekick into the combo without it being an OTG relaunch does increase the overall damage.
-BEj.2B has noticably more hitstun than raw divekick.  I couldn't link 2A off max height on a standing Arc, but slightly lower than that and it's definitely possible.  Anyone checked the blockstun yet?
-j.C now has some scaled dmg proration on top of the fixed 90% proration.  Seems like there's lil dmg/proration nerfs here and there.
-6C 6[C] seems like it might be slightly easier to time?
-623C recovery is gdlk.  I wonder if it's better than MBAA ver.A recovery since I heard 623C 214C didn't lead to airtight oki in that and it seems like it does now.

I gotta say, I don't mind her nerfed damage since 6C 6[C] hits on more chars midscreen now and the new divekick lets her get more damage, especially before meterless hard knockdowns.  Max range midscreen 2A leads to 2A5BC2C BEj.2B 2C now too, good times.

For BEj2B: After recording and watching it frame by frame, I'd have to say that BEj2B looks like it starts moving you before the active frames. So you can start it higher, but it hits at about the same height as j2B. I think that BEj2B has the same amount of hit and block stun as regular j2B.

For jC: The additional proration was present in PS2. Every combo that I've tried in the Demo that also worked in PS2 and that don't use 5A6AA still have the same proration values. I forget what the additional value is for the jC proration though...

For 6C BE6C: It is either the same timing, or easier. An improved hit box on BE6C may account for it feeling easier. It may also account for 6C BE6C working mid screen on more chars.

I've been trying to find a use for BE236B. I haven't found one yet. Ideas anyone? :mystery:

Regarding this combo: 5A 6A 5B 5C 2A 5A 6AA 6C BE6C... It is prolly hugely worth while to drop the 1st 6A and just 5A twice since the proration nerf from 70% to 62%. So 5A 5A 5B 5C...

-TexasTim-

Offline Funky-kun

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 18
  • See red, no escape.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 09:33:40 PM »
Combo off shield counter for corner carry and hard knockdown:

SC -> 2c tkj2b 2c 214a BE6c dash 2c into summon

Is it just me, or 2c tkj2b 2c doesn't connect on Warc? (It does, but OTG)

So, for her use this:

SC -> 2c214a BE6c dash 2c into summon

I believe it is possible to tag on more his by doing delay 214a off shield or jump cancel the shield and do j2b 2c on landing, but I don't think it's worth the effort.
In Soviet Blood, victory 2a's its way to you.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »
j.B loop, corner only:

2A 5B 5C 5A 6AA 6C BE6C j.BE2B j.A2B j.A2B j.A...B...C j.C sdj.ABC airthrow

3x j.2B!

I did not know what you meant by 'jA2B' until I did it by accident in training mode... :laffo:
Good shit.

Re-Jump combos are easy as hell off her new bnb, plus some corner 5A 5B 5C tkj236C combos, plus some dive kick combos. :fap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFZU6fvQGUc

It's prolly possible to do: 5A 5B 5C tkj236C jC airdash jB...jC land jC sdjB jC AT, but that's at the limits of my execution.
It's prolly possible to do: Throw 2C jA j2B jA j2B jA j2B jA jB jC djB jC AT, but that's at the limits of my execution.

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 09:16:17 AM »
The old 623C cross-up set-up still works with the new combo.
5A 5A 5B 5C 2A 5A 6AA 6C BE6C BEj2B 2C j2B 2C 5C 5A 5A 5B 623C summon
5A 5A 5B 5C 2A 5A 6AA 6C BE6C BEj2B 2C 5C 5A 5A 5A 5B 623C summon
Her random jump-in/Guard Crush combo works on more people and seems like its landed more consistently when executed.
jB jC djA jA jB jC 2B 5C 5A 6AA 2C 5B jA jB jC djB jC AT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWw-QfNepRA

-TexasTim-

Offline ShardZ

• Wheelchair Pimp
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 11
  • Even MI gets 2A'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 03:57:48 AM »
I'm armed with mauve's framedisplay and not afraid to use it !
PS2 -> CC 1.07 changes I noticed:

- 5B active time 4f -> 2f, same startup & total duration
+- j.C hurtbox doesn't reach behind her as far, but the hitbox doesn't go as far back either. (not 100% sure on this)
- j.2b has a bigger hurtbox during its active frames above VSion's waist in front of her.  (startup might be faster but I'm unsure on this)
+ The new BE236B's clash box is the same as uncharged and is active starting on the same frame for 24f (instead of 5f)
+- Uncharged 236B's clash window was nerfed 10f -> 5f, but as a result startup is 5f faster.
+ 236C proration changed 90% -> 93%
+ BE6C has a slightly larger hitbox above VSion's head during the initial active frames. (didn't show anything to suggest why 6C BE6C is an easier link)
- 214D bunker cancel startup nerfed 16f -> 19f
- 5A6A proration nerfed 90% -> 80%

Framedisp shows some of the moves differently for each ver, thus why I wasn't sure on some of the changes.
It looks like it only shows fixed proration and not scaled, so I think a lot of her dmg nerfs aren't shown.  Mauve said he's planning to update Framedisp some more so maybe it'll be added.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:59:30 AM by ShardZ »

Offline riceman789

• $400 Man
  • Magic Circuits: 408
  • Let's go, get hype!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 08:56:31 PM »
Dang! Seems like she's still good from the last I played her(which is really a while.) 
H-Vsion
"UNBARACKABLE" - LordKnight
F#$% him up like a nestle crunch!! - HyperHal
I got that IYO feeling!! - Jiyuna I'm Going IN!! - Jiyuna

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 12:55:51 AM »
6C BE6C Char breakdown:
Works mid screen on:
Hime (5A 5A/6A 5B 5C 2A 5A 6AA 6C BE6C ...)
Ciel
Sion
Ries
VSion
Nero
Arc
Wara
Roa <11 hits (ie 5A 5B 5C 2A 5A 6AA 6C BE6C ...) :emo:
Kouma <10 hits (ie 2A 5B 5C 5A 6AA 6C BE6C ...) :emo: :emo:
*Less hits than 8 on the BE6C may not work. I haven't, and prolly wont test it. (ie combo is 8 hits after 1st 6C, and before BE6C)
** On Roa and Kouma, if you led with a jump in or 2, you will have to omit part of the ground portion of the combo.
*** Do not try and do ... 6C BE6C BEj2B ... on Kouma, the 2C will wiff, he will tech, and you will get punished. Just omit BEj2B and go directly into 2C after BE6C.

Works in the corner only on:
Miyako  :V
Len  :teach:
WLen  :toot:
Everyone else except Nekos :slowpoke:

... 6C 5A 6AA 6C ... mid screen does not work on:
Warc  :gonk:

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 01:49:55 PM »
+- j.C hurtbox doesn't reach behind her as far, but the hitbox doesn't go as far back either. (not 100% sure on this)
Green box is extended way more behind, and red box is smaller behind. I think you have your terms mixed, or I do. Hit box(where she gets hit) is green, hurt box(where the pain is) is red I think? Then again, I use hit box for both red and green boxes as a generic term a lot. :P
- j.2b has a bigger hurtbox during its active frames above VSion's waist in front of her.  (startup might be faster but I'm unsure on this)
Green box is bigger. Same start up, also collision box is moved further behind VSion. It looks to be in the correct spot now.
+ BE6C has a slightly larger hitbox above VSion's head during the initial active frames. (didn't show anything to suggest why 6C BE6C is an easier link)
Larger red box area above and in front, but not directly in front. It may have to do with chars falling green boxes being hittable earlier with this new red box.

Also, she has her old ver. A jB back. Bigger red box underneath her. :D

The values for proration I have in the 1st post are correct. The values in frame display are for like the 1st hit only of 236C, or 6A(1) with out the 5A before it.

Offline ShardZ

• Wheelchair Pimp
  • Spellcaster
  • Even MI gets 2A'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 04:16:33 AM »
Some of the stuff I've seen in framedisp seems to contradict with what's actually going on too, I don't know what's going onnnnn  :psyduck:

Also thanks for going through all the chars with 6C BE6C, I was about to do it then realized there was a good chance you already had. lol

Offline ShardZ

• Wheelchair Pimp
  • Spellcaster
  • Even MI gets 2A'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 03:03:58 AM »
With summon oki (i.e. 2c 214x or 623c 214x), throw 2c j.2b 2c j.2b 2c takes long enough that you can end with another summon.  Fun stuff. :D

Offline VanDarkholme

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 03:21:18 AM »
Requesting japanese H-Vsion video matches

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 02:10:24 AM »
There is a player names ASURA who has a pretty good H-VSion. I'll try and find some of him when I have more time, but you can prolly find em easily enough on nico.

Also, and of the videos on MeltyBread's youtube, that are MBAA ver.A, are still worth watching. So stuff posted on or before 2008. GO1 played her back then.

-TexasTim-

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 11:56:39 AM »
Fun Fact: 6C is plus on block vs Hime. :laffo:

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 11:53:46 AM »
I'm making an H-VSion Video Series.
Practical Combos Part 1 is done:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU3Tenb-q4

I finished making this, and like normal, the song was too short to cover all the stuff I wanted to, but I really wanted to use this song. So I will make more covering things like: other combos I find useful to know, character specifics, common set-ups, simple blockstrings and resets, tech punishing.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:34:28 PM by TheMaster_Rahl »

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 02:30:47 AM »
Here's Part 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgTK0mOMQ8
Has more combos, char specific stuff, tech punishes, and blockstring examples and tips.

I might do one more, depending on how much content I have left. I kinda want to show some set-ups, and I left out some misc. tech.

Offline Mizter Poyo

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Lolicon makes me a legal pedo
    • View Profile
    • MAH DEVIANTART
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 10:20:18 PM »
That was damn awesome, I also use H-Vsion, but not as often as C-Nanaya :P
Amazing combos, gotta try those combos someday. :D
banana shiki > bananaya

Offline VanDarkholme

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2012, 07:22:54 AM »
Does H-Vsion have any cool safe jump setups?

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »
I don't know if she safe jump set-ups or not.

I know you can safe jump in pressure, something like 5A > IAD j.B > j.C. While that's not really a safe jump, the j.C can be made safe from bunkers and reversals if it's deep enough.

The only situations where you might set-up a safe jump are after a shield bunker, after a 2C ender, or after 623C ender. But for all those situations, I can't see a safe jump being better than a summon set-up or a which way set-up with dash > j.(9) > 44> j.2B.

I don't think that she is a safe jump, sandoori, fuzzy guard char.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:49:33 AM by TheMaster_Rahl »

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2013, 05:12:50 PM »
I have recently discovered that H-VSion's Arc Drive suffers from EX glitch. I say suffers because she gets hit out of her fully invulnerable Arc Drive, but there is no active box to force a trade, so she just gets comboed.  :gonk:

It's happened a total of 2 times to me in matches, both were against F-Moon chars with 3 frame start-up 2As. >:(

The moral of the story is, meaty 5A, then Arc Drive, with an Akiha summon so you can't get mashed.

I'll link video evidence later, as I saved the replay.

-TexasTim-

Offline Sashi

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Scene Killer~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 06:54:28 PM »
Oh, I didn't realize it was invuln. I've gotten hit out of it twice in a row once. ;_;
Clmelty: Rokumoe!

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 03:30:45 AM »
Here is the link to the vid I made about Arc Drive EX-Glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPiiSYFbKSM

This occurrence has changed the way I look at the EX-Glitch. I now think that EX-Glitch is something programed into the game (intentionally or not) and has the potential to happen on any EX move, and not just certain ones like I previously thought. Although I can't say that I'm certain that this is, in fact, EX-Glitch, I'm reasonably certain it is. But, I can't rule out the possibility that this is some other glitch.

If anyone can give me a good explanation why it does not grab in this situation, please let me know. Is there some property of the EX-Glitch that make CMD grabs whiff?

It has happened to me for the 1st time ever, twice in the last 2 days. Not one time before have I ever been mashed out of Arc Drive.

-TexasTim-

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 11:46:09 PM »
Here is the link to the vid I made about Arc Drive EX-Glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPiiSYFbKSM

You know, the example in the video I linked was literally the 1st time I have ever gotten mashed out of an Arc Drive successfully. I've landed that set-up some many times against players that mash that I never even considered that a situation existed in which Arc Drive would legitimately whiff after dive kick.

With that in mind and after watching that video, how many people think that she was still in throw protection, and that I Arc Drived too early? Does anyone know how many frames throw protection lasts? Cuz if I know that, I can figure it out very easily.