When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Atlas Academy > Sion TATARI (Vampire)

MBAA V.Sion

(1/4) > >>

Benny1:
Seriously guys.

Well actually I can't post much more than a few guesses since I haven't seen much gameplay.

Crescent:

As usual, it's pretty similar.  Malice combos do less damage I hear, but are also easier, it would seem.

Half:

She has this weird hop thing.  Maybe an overhead version?  Dunno about summons.  Maybe has crossup j.B

Full:

Freaking pro.  Crossup j.B, I think, Sion air throws, ??????? for a weird claw jab, the ex can be used as a reversal, can be charged?? (seen in BnB) (this move seriously confuses me does anybody know what the hell is up about it), Wallachia tornados in a launcher form (don't use this on block like his, this is a launcher only).  Delayable, summon behind them Akiha summons.

BnB is something like 2abc(maybe a 5C here?) ??? drill punch 623B j.bc j.bc airdash j.c throw.  Maybe j.abc for one of those?  Throw is now techable, have fun with that.

Screw that combo though, everybody should use tornado launchers because they are just that cool for launching the enemy back at you.

Zero:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4938987

H-VSion:

-5c can chain into other normals
-looks like she kept all her specials and gained air katto
-corner throw combo is now 2c 5c 3c air combo
-airthrow and ex air katto(dont know the command) is ground techable
-new overhead is a flip kick, it is chargeable

Benny1:
Whoa, 5C being normal cancellable really gives her a lot of new stuff to do.  Nice.

Kurumster:
Anyone know if the any version other than Crescent has Ciel EX summon? It's really good for meaty imo and will pretty much shutdown most wakeup bs. Making me want to play C more than any other version. I haven't seen it used as any sort of pressure tool though in strings. It might be fast enough to replace the 236 series. Only downside I know is 5c won't chain into other normals, though I really don't have any problems rushing down in MBAC with her moveset she has now.

H vsion Aerial katto ex super leads to 236c tech punish in corner situations.

F vsion EX drill super looks amazing for reversals. I think it's instant.

Anyone know which style is fastest. I think her run speed is different or something. Maybe? D:

She looks good so far, but compared to the rest of the cast I don't think she's been buffed nearly as much as others. Good enough though. I'm not one to discuss tiers, but with the version out right now she looks B tier like in MBAC.

Kelong:
She gets a new Last Arc and a "not suitable for minors" ending  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version