hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: MBAA V.Sion  (Read 9538 times)

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Christmas Akiha just got sexier!
    • View Profile
MBAA V.Sion
« on: October 21, 2008, 06:04:59 AM »
Seriously guys.

Well actually I can't post much more than a few guesses since I haven't seen much gameplay.

Crescent:

As usual, it's pretty similar.  Malice combos do less damage I hear, but are also easier, it would seem.

Half:

She has this weird hop thing.  Maybe an overhead version?  Dunno about summons.  Maybe has crossup j.B

Full:

Freaking pro.  Crossup j.B, I think, Sion air throws, ??????? for a weird claw jab, the ex can be used as a reversal, can be charged?? (seen in BnB) (this move seriously confuses me does anybody know what the hell is up about it), Wallachia tornados in a launcher form (don't use this on block like his, this is a launcher only).  Delayable, summon behind them Akiha summons.

BnB is something like 2abc(maybe a 5C here?) ??? drill punch 623B j.bc j.bc airdash j.c throw.  Maybe j.abc for one of those?  Throw is now techable, have fun with that.

Screw that combo though, everybody should use tornado launchers because they are just that cool for launching the enemy back at you.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 02:53:58 AM by Benny1 »
C-Wara main, H-Warc/F-Sion alt.

Offline Zero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 11
  • Gotta pick a character
    • View Profile
Re: MBAA V.Sion
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 06:39:24 AM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4938987

H-VSion:

-5c can chain into other normals
-looks like she kept all her specials and gained air katto
-corner throw combo is now 2c 5c 3c air combo
-airthrow and ex air katto(dont know the command) is ground techable
-new overhead is a flip kick, it is chargeable

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:43 PM »
Whoa, 5C being normal cancellable really gives her a lot of new stuff to do.  Nice.

Offline Kurumster

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • I'm gonna sex you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »
Anyone know if the any version other than Crescent has Ciel EX summon? It's really good for meaty imo and will pretty much shutdown most wakeup bs. Making me want to play C more than any other version. I haven't seen it used as any sort of pressure tool though in strings. It might be fast enough to replace the 236 series. Only downside I know is 5c won't chain into other normals, though I really don't have any problems rushing down in MBAC with her moveset she has now.

H vsion Aerial katto ex super leads to 236c tech punish in corner situations.

F vsion EX drill super looks amazing for reversals. I think it's instant.

Anyone know which style is fastest. I think her run speed is different or something. Maybe? D:

She looks good so far, but compared to the rest of the cast I don't think she's been buffed nearly as much as others. Good enough though. I'm not one to discuss tiers, but with the version out right now she looks B tier like in MBAC.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 02:03:36 PM by Kurumster »
[01:28] <Spidey_> i want to 5a kurum irl

Offline Kelong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 07:19:00 PM »
She gets a new Last Arc and a "not suitable for minors" ending  ;D

Offline Zero

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 11
  • Gotta pick a character
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »
She gets a new Last Arc and a "not suitable for minors" ending  ;D

I haven't seen her LA yet, anyone got a vid?

Offline Tempered

• America is free to Satsuki
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • fullscreen j.[c] mixup
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »
she summons a claw and smashes people with it. sorry dont have a link
During Loser's Finals at NECX:

<Crowd at Jiyuna about to Lose> Na na na naaaa, na na na naaaa, hey hey hey, Goodbyeeee~

Offline Ultima66

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 07:59:42 PM »
Alright some Vsion F info from Arcade UFO. Here's some info for Benny cause I know he wants it.

-5C now goes quite far. It may combo into 22B, but my execution with stick still sucks even though I can get commands out now.
-Her AD/AAD don't suck horribly any more. AD now does about 3k, heals like 500, AAD does around 5k, heals like 1000.
-Yes, LA is summoning a giant stone claw and smashing them with it. More info in my mechanics thread.
-2C is slide, but honestly, I don't think it's comboable. I didn't try malice after it, but it's a really low trip and uncancellable. It goes very far, but...
-I honestly don't like full moon, because she loses her dash. Now it's a sort of hopping dash thing that's like Nanaya/Tohno, but it can't be cancelled until fairly late. Her j.B is nice, and j.C is still awesome as ever though, so...
-623 is malice, 214 is drill, 236 is jumping claw swipe, 22 is tornado, j.214 is same as Sion j.214. One thing to note is that tornado is range varied with button, like Aoko held orbs. There's no EX one. 22A is fairly close (whiffs at 5B range), 22B is pretty far (hits at edge of 5C range and her new 5C goes really far), and 22C is something like halfway across the screen.
-6B is drill, it's pretty nice.
-6C is that stupid jumping kick thing. It's not very good, and I don't even think it hits high unless charged.

Offline Dragonthorn

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 11:46:46 PM »
She looks seriously buffed, based on the vids I've seen. H Vsion anyway. 4-5k dmg non-EX midscreen combo using juggle combos that have surfaced in AA. She can end with either ground summon or air launcher.

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 02:59:08 AM »
H-V.Sion these days looks MAD pro.  Her new overhead looks... really subtle or something, becuase I still can't recognize the startup frames, but that could be lol nicovideo, and untechable 623C is the greatest summon setup.  5000 damage 100 meter summon setups?  Yes please.  And her combos are long enough now that that meter is barely hurting her, even in Half Moon.

Full Moon is looking usable too!  There was some nice footage of her on geesendou on youtube.  5B 5B relaunchers are hilarious to watch, as is j.A... j.B... j.C land j.C dj.BC.  Rofl, what a combo.  Her having the new overhead is nice.

I saw some weird stuff with j.214 stuff, which seemed pretty much a great j.A oh they blocked it 214B!!! or something sort of mixup, though I couldn't really tell what was going on.

Slide doesn't seem used too often, so I guess it must kinda suck.  Or maybe it's hard to use, who knows.  Her 5C looks kind of cool though, but I dunno if it does anything special.

Offline Ultima66

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 10:40:32 AM »
F Vsion j.214A/B looks screwed up. Like one of them comes out as fast as Sion j.214A but it's unblockable anyways. Either people are not doing something correctly to get out of it or it's a problem that needs to be addressed.

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 07:31:21 AM »
Apparently I'm silly and all moon styles have the new overhead.  I didn't realize this, silly me.

F-V.Sion 5C looks like you can charge it?  I wonder what that does.  5B is chargable if memory serves, but iirc that moved you fowards..  Now, I could've SWORN I saw an F-V.Sion use the new claw swipe that H-V.Sion has as her 5B.  Did I imagine this?  If she did, she must have an utterly ridiculous amount of attacks. Command normal drill summon, claw swipe, knee, 2B double hit, 2C slide, 5C, C launcher, overhead, geez.  It's like every button is like Akiha's C button.

Offline Zaido

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • HISATSU - GIIIGAA!! DURIIIRU!! BUREEIIKAA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 02:54:48 PM »
F.VSion

5[C] just makes it the move delay a bit and maybe do a bit more dmg, nothing else really?

5 is just 5B knee start up but she extends her leg when you hold the button down longer, Ver.A there is no Charge flash animation she just extends it, and it gattlings from 2A or 5A but timing is a little strict.

FVSion does not have any move that resembles H.VSion or C.VSion's hand swipe thing that moves her forward.
6B or 6 is her doing the drill move charge just makes it longer.

236A&B the claw swipe downward.. is utterly slow, and you can die from it if used... seriously everyone can see it coming, they can probably reaction 5A it and you eat a CH to combo

236C combo purpose only, but people can 5A you out of it if you do it raw, so meh...

6C or [C] is her only normal overhead it only changes distance i believe and it ground bounces air opponents. and if you wonder if you can find a combo into this, sorry haven't found one yet... i literally tested all possible options right now :/ even off of Heat Activate Cancel (HAC) lol

but just to give you what her move sets are (IF you see something that you think i am missing, please provide link of source you saw so i can test it out)

A's: only 2A and 5A and j.A version
B's: 2B, 5B/, 6B/, j.B, and j.2B
C's: 2C, 5C/[C], 6C/[C], and j.C

Now just to comment on Bite Arc Drive, AD feels the same, however, AAD got nerfed, reason being said, it doesn't seem to catch airborne opponents anymore?? so.... that is pretty suck, i can't Anti air with it  :emo:

now for j.214A, its an overhead its not unblockable, unblockable is j.214B
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 03:00:48 PM by Zaido »
<@Sp00ky> basically ruu got on the stick and started having sex with heart
<@Sp00ky> and she did impossible shit
<@Sp00ky> and arturo died

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 04:22:54 PM »
I looked it up.  The reason I was weirded out is I must have remembered watching a C-V.Sion video, because she has both the old and the new 5B.

Offline xPwNaZnOwNx

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • A Burgundy Mishap
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 12:39:17 AM »
Recent H-VSion combos have been looking something like...
2A 5B 2B 5C 5A 6AAC, 5A(whiff) 6AAC, 5A (whiff) 6AAC, 2C summon/623C...
...which is pretty beefy... is it character specific?  No clue, I've also seen whatever 5C 5A 6AAC, dash 6C, dash 2C whatever.

Fun times.  Most recent H-VSion vids I've seen have this rather than Malice B&Bs, with occasional Malice or 3C air combo to j236C for tech trap I guess?  Easier to convert random hits into j236C combo, though.
boring style

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 05:54:16 AM »
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline Benny1

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 07:26:46 AM »
Things I've noticed about Crescent moon:

Back in ver.A arcade she did not have Half moon's new 5C.  This is imo a huge buff she got in the ps2 version, and the only reason I am going to play her.
Reverse summons are scary, makes mixup feel effortless.
6C is seriously retardedly subtle on startup.