When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Millenium Castle Brunestud > Melty Breadcast

General feedback thread!

(1/11) > >>

mizuki:
Comments and criticism here.

For podcast specific feedback, please post in it's episode's thread.

F9|Chibi:
Be gentle~

LoliSauce:
Miz, since you are the main host, you should be asking more stuff and playing a more active role.  You were mad quiet compared to Fox and Chibi.  They were basically leading the entire thing, whereas I thought you were going to be leading off the main topics and then they were going to ask supporting questions and such.  It's not like you can't be loud or something, haha.

Also one other big thing, you guys have to practice some sort of outro, lol.  You guys were like "Okay, see you later Tom" and then talk for another 10 minutes.  lol.  I didn't really mind, but it's just silly when you're saying goodbyes three times over the last 10 minutes of the show.

Overall it wasn't too bad.  Felt like you guys were scrambling for direction a few times, but that's to be expected when you're still fresh at it.  Maybe try some practice runs interviewing random people in chat or something to try getting used to branching into another topic when the discussion is starting to stagnate or ending things on a strong note.    On the positive note, I'm glad you guys managed to keep the discussion from veering off onto certain unrelated subjects pretty well.  

Edit:
Talking in chat about it, I think it'd be beneficial if you guys split up the cohosts so that there's only two people running each show.  Just like, alternate the cohosts or whatever, you know?  I think having less people to juggle questions back and forth with will help reduce some of the awkwardness and random stutters in flow due to accidental interruptions and so on.  It should help to streamline it a little.

Kusanagi:
You should take Chibi out of the show and everything would be better  :mystery:

no srsly...
I just got one thing to say: Add BGM... you can add it in post-production, which I think is the best option, you can just play it with low volume and that's it... :V
because srsly, w/o bgm it sounds pretty plain. Everything else, meh, I'm listening to it right now so, I'll get back here if anything.

mizuki:
I'm actually NOT the main host.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version