When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Millenium Castle Brunestud > Melty Breadcast

Tutorial on how to make your own webshow/stream and optimizing it!

(1/2) > >>

mizuki:
Hi guys, you all might know me as the person that records, compiles, and occasionally live stream the show. I will be doing a tutorial on how to make your own live show or gamestream and how to optimize it on my personal channel on October 4th, 2011 at 5pm PST. I will answer questions anyone has. So if you know someone who wants to pick up streaming, or has problems with their own streams, I will be happy to answer them!

stream site: www.twitch.tv/thenipahhut

also if you guys miss the show, I will upload it to my youtube channel and link it here!

Komidol:
If you could recommend software that adds graphics to the stream (say from recording a match vid), that'd be cool too.

Cristu:
Still waiting for it.

I want to stream at 60 fps with 2mb upload. Average computer specs (corequad, 4 ram, 512 video). Xsplit paid version can do that, but if I were to give money I'd give to French Bread, so I'm looking for a free program.

If Rokunaya could explain his setup would be awesome too, his last streams are really good.

mizuki:
I coulda sworn I posted a link to it. But don't worry about it, the old version of it was crappy and didn't work properly because Xsplit was in Beta. I can make a proper tutorial once I get back from MLG

mizuki:
whoops i'm horrible, are people still interested in this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version