hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: 2/20-2/21 Winthrop Harbor, IL - CoF: Angry Shinobi Circus RESULTS  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Sima Matty

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • <3
    • View Profile
MBAA: (11 players)

1: Team Purple (C/H Sion)
2: MagnusXL (C Hisui, C Roast Beef)
3: Sima Matty (C Ryougi)
4: Slayer (H Nero?)
5: DigimonEmperor (F Roa)
5: Benothebeno (C wara)
7: Thema (F Aoko, F Kouma?)
7: Muffin (H Ryougi)
9: Desmond (C Ciel?)
9: Necrosis (F Sion)
9: Red Ryu (F Len)

Results for other games can be found here.
----

Thanks everyone for coming and making the tourney smooth!  I wish I played more melty after the tourney but liveamp is just too tempting, haha.  I'll be sure to practice harder for next time so I don't drop the simplest combos ever.

Congrats to TP for winning and good luck at FR!

Offline MagnusXL

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • j.C Artist
    • View Profile
Re: 2/20-2/21 Winthrop Harbor, IL - CoF: Angry Shinobi Circus RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 12:40:58 AM »
Good games guys.

Matty - I love how you made Thana rage-quit his round. I need to hit you up for some IaMP grindin.
Necro - I know you lurk the boards, so I'm just going to say ggs. You have an interesting F-Sion.
TP - You had my number that match. Time to grind so I have something new to bring to the table; losing matches 3:1 is terrible.
Beno - Thanks for showing. I'm still disappointed that I never got to face your Wara.

Digi - I've never had trouble with you in person, but the manner you conduct yourself on the internet is atrocious. I thumbed through the mirror of this thread on other boards where you completely killed people's interest in SFIV and various other games. You need to learn how to put your differences aside and placate the community a little to draw people into the event. Less emphasis on bonus money and bullshit drama, more emphasis on getting people to WANT to show up. That said, I had fun with our matches. Sorry you ended up against me in both the winner's and loser's bracket. :V
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 12:45:40 AM by MagnusXL »
Honorary BC Player.

Offline Beno~

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 08:39:18 AM »
Sorry for leaving early ヽ(`Д´)ノ . My lame friend really wanted to leave for some reason...
I really wanted to finish the tourney and play some casuals since I know i wont be able to until MWC.
To be honest, that was my first time touching MBAA Since Frost Faustings lol. :V

Sima Matty - Maybe ill win for a change next time lol... I'll prob start playing SWR or IaMP again (And of course Loli Princess game)
MagusXL - Again, Sorry for leaving early I wanted to play you too same for Team Purple. I don't think it would have been much competition due to my lack of practice.
Thema - I think we played at FF and i was looking forward to casual... Maybe next time and LOL @ Ryougi's arc drive  :prinny:

Everyone else/people i missed - Thanks for games/fun. Although it was short ill look forward to next time.
See you at MWC - Hopefully

Offline Syxx

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 10:42:44 AM »
haven't been on here in awhile, just wanted to say good shit guys.  also i didn't know slayer played hahaha.  My favorite t-hawk to beat on :)