hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: 8/18 C3 August Adios Tournament Results  (Read 32858 times)

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
Re: 8/18 C3 August Adios Tournament Results
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2007, 10:00:15 PM »
Nas makes me feel awful. :(

Granted I do have to deal with dying in 2/3/4 combo's everyone. . .  :mystery: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

dog i ain't disrespecting at all ... you did some nice crazy shit... it just means i have to step up my game... that's plainly it....but im not gonna let ya slide now lol ;D... ill be more of challenge next time...?
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2007, 11:02:09 PM »
lol edit out that "?", man.  ;D
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline AlmightyNam

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Holy F*ckin shit, my eyeballs
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2007, 11:18:46 PM »
Granted I do have to deal with dying in 2/3/4 combo's everyone. . .  :mystery: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:
Do you realize just how broken your character will be if she didn't die from 2/3/4 combos?

Anyway, I guess this tourney inadvertently is forcing us to level up or whither down to obscurity, due to the discussion and trashtalk that ensued afterward. All my matches against LK were pretty close. I always won(or maybe the its "was given") a round in all my matches with him, and I know that all I need is to brush up on basics, and work on some new tactics.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2007, 11:27:39 PM »
VAkiha is broken anyway.

Hey let's give her all of Akiha's options, but better.

Yeah, that's fucking retarded.

Scary bitch.

:(
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »
yea nam nah, ur hisui is hella solid.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2007, 11:40:40 PM »
VAkiha is broken anyway.

Hey let's give her all of Akiha's options, but better.

Yeah, that's fucking retarded.

Scary bitch.

:(
she doesn't have ALL of Akiha's options you flat-boob noob. she's missing the random (but powerful) 623b cancel that lets akiha do some absurd AD/AAD pressure and the ever-so-broken j.2c (which lets her get 3k+ damage off the fastest overhead in the game!). She (vakiha) is also missing the 214a/b shenanigans that lets her pressure harder and fish for CH's.  :psyduck:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 11:43:20 PM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2007, 09:42:44 AM »
haha so much intrigue in this results thread... i think i found out what to do for more damaging combos (relearn some HIDE and T.I and some shikis from sbo) so ill be ready next time...

whatever... i don't thinks she's broke... but she's pretty solid... both of them.... you guys need to the matchups of charcter against those...(including me.) so rest assure...ill be learning that matchup a lil better...im not worried about kouma... i know what i need to do against that charcter... so ill be ready next time...

Offline Tiamat

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2007, 03:31:45 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZu3-dQ1Z28

it took me a few hours after watching this to realize it but that isn't me it's Millionz playing Wara in that match

cause I was like man...that looks sorta like me...but also not...and then I noticed it's not the color I use...

Offline KomagPHL

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2007, 07:11:36 PM »
lol also if you look at the caption, it says VR on the warachia player. not only did he miss once, but twice.

Offline Tiamat

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2007, 09:06:49 PM »
yeah I noticed that too lol

if it had been anyone else but Millionz I would have noticed immediately that it wasn't me...but I couldn't tell at first because since I taught him how to play MB (he's only played a couple times)...he does a lot of the stuff I do...but a couple things were odd so I was puzzled
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 09:09:12 PM by Tiamat »

Offline AlmightyNam

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2007, 05:30:25 PM »
Gawd, Y'guys with all your, "This isn't me", and your, "This is a different Warachia!" Just appreciate man!!  >:(

Okay, seriously, I goofed. I needed a warachia vs V.Akiha match to finish the set, I remembered that there was one replay fairly late in the tourney where we took a replay from the Recent fights folder, and it was V.Akiha vs Warachia. So, seeing that A Warachia vs V.Akiha was needed and a Warachia vs V.Akiha was found, I put two and two together, and thought I got a 4, but it turns out now I got a 6 or something. I'll fix it tomorrow, and post up the Finals.

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2007, 05:34:15 PM »
they just lettin ya know that's all... ;D

Offline Tiamat

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2007, 09:17:45 PM »
I know right...no one wants to see my matches anyway...all anyone cares about is....

VR  :toot:

cause I bet you can't guess which vid has the most views...

Offline AlmightyNam

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »
Lol. Only because of his shennanigans.

Okay, vids are up

Millionz vs LK(basically fixed names is all, meh.)

Team Miyalionz vs Team Oir5

Finals matches. Don't watch, I suck.

Team Nameli vs Team Dr.LordKnight 1

Team Nameli vs Team Dr.LordKnight 2

Yeah, It was midnight, my execution was completely down the drain at that point. I was also trying new things, that probably got me closer to victory because of it, but I know I missed a very very nice dust loop setup because I thought he was going to block, so I whiff canceled it. I don't know what Eli's excuse is. And man, the last match... I don't know what to say. I took a gamble in the second round, and luck/my execution wasn't shining on me that day. She had enough health for me to have delusions that all I needed was that landed combo off the Saturday night fever for the win. Then that mistake with the dust that cost me the game.  :'( If you couldn't tell, I was really really really ready to go home.

Edit: Y'know what, upon rewatch, I can honestly say I was completely retarded by the third round of the last match. Like, I can see that I was playing solely by reflexes on the first round, but by the third round I was just like, "Whats a Melty Blood? Why is that maid fighting? This is such a loli game."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 10:15:41 PM by AlmightyNam »

Offline Tiamat

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2007, 11:28:49 PM »
Edit: Y'know what, upon rewatch, I can honestly say I was completely retarded by the third round of the last match. Like, I can see that I was playing solely by reflexes on the first round, but by the third round I was just like, "Whats a Melty Blood? Why is that maid fighting? This is such a loli game."

:D

yeah it was pretty late i know what you mean

Offline Liezzy

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • STOLE THE PRECIOUS THING
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2007, 02:32:37 AM »
I don't know what Eli's excuse is. And man, the last match...
At that point I just flat out didnt care. There was no chance in winning because 1) you suck and 2) i suck. I just wanted to get that shit over with.

Also I'm never doing teams again. that shit is random and too stupid. And it allows failures to look decent because they placed high when they didnt do shit to win.

And yes I'll admit I fell under the failure catergory that weekend, but you have good days and you have bad days. And like I already said, that was a bad day. Whereas for everyone else the level of play seemed just as "high" as ever, with the exception of Nas, he was also playing like shit.

Next C3 im going to fuck you all up, and you can bet on that or MM for however you please.

I'm tired of playing around.
ARCANA HATE.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2007, 03:11:27 AM »
GOOD FUCKING SHIT!!! GETTO HAAAIIIIIIPU!

Offline AlmightyNam

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2007, 08:25:00 AM »
At that point I just flat out didnt care. There was no chance in winning
How can you say that. I already proved that it was possible for me to beat him.

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2007, 11:52:16 AM »
At that point I just flat out didnt care. There was no chance in winning because 1) you suck and 2) i suck. I just wanted to get that shit over with.

Also I'm never doing teams again. that shit is random and too stupid. And it allows failures to look decent because they placed high when they didnt do shit to win.

And yes I'll admit I fell under the failure catergory that weekend, but you have good days and you have bad days. And like I already said, that was a bad day. Whereas for everyone else the level of play seemed just as "high" as ever, with the exception of Nas, he was also playing like shit.

Next C3 im going to fuck you all up, and you can bet on that or MM for however you please.

hahaha you were the one that wanted to do random teams? lol... whatever... shit i mm's you name the stakes dog...

well we all play like shit pretty much... so i've been practicing that bnb down for three to five hours each day so no more fucking up for me (well try to at least)

eli i heard you beasted nicely at evo... i want to play ya so setup a time dog and ill come down there to DC dog!!!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 11:57:00 AM by Nas »

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 309
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2007, 04:10:58 PM »

I fucked up as well. I got dead last, from getting the villain first round and then fucking up my 2nd round. I also got randomly given some random guy who told me he wasn't good. We shouldn't do teams unless we can choose em.
<@sibladeko> lack of close buttons is poverty
<@sibladeko> means the police can't use secret elevator codes to save us
<Darcius> poor people not worth savin
<@SilentShinobi> the double down is the black man's lethal kryptonite