hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: BBG Results Thread: Battle by THE GAZEBO SIX! Results 8/2 <<  (Read 37546 times)

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
This will be a thread dedicated solely to reporting BBG (Battle by THE GAZEBO) results, standings, replays, live footage, etc. as well as other misc. info pertaining to the last BBG event held. Modifications to this first post will be made accordingly. Feel free to post your comments about the most recent events, give shout-outs, announce/request MMs for next event, or  even talk smack about the ppl you lost to/owned for free :blah:.

One dollar...
One game...
One elimination...
GTFO

BBG SIX! (The Path to the Pavilion) - RESULTS!! (Saturday, Aug. 2nd)

1) Zar
2) Lord-Knight
3) NightRoad
3) Master Chibi
5) Anakron
5) GenericSuperHeroUSA
5) HyperHal
5) SumAznDude
9) Kamina
9) Zaelar

TOP4 (tba)
Money Matches (tba)

Killer Cameo (BBGV) Results -- Saturday, July 12th

...Two assassins hired to serve their patron...Only to turn against him in the end.

BBGV Singles

Participants (17!!!) - So...serious.

BBGV Singles Footage (TOP8) - With Sp00ky's Super-Serious Editing! <-- click text

1) Jiyuna (5A)
2) Zaelar (2B)
3) Zar (Orbz)
3) KDZ (Whip>5k)
5) Kamina (Fire Bum)
5) Anakron (Wara no Yoru)
5) Sp00ky (VS)
5) Tinshi (Tohno)
9) SumAznDude (Koha)
9) Vizard (SA)
9) KayinN (Ao)
9) Nas (Tohno)
9) LordKnight (VAk)
9) Maestro (CL)
9) MasterChibi (HI)
9) DesertCoffin (SI)
17) MakotoScrub (AK)

...That wasn't all...

Open the Fridge 8v8 Team Event

8v8 Previews!!   :o (Provided by Linalys)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JxV2Rk62X9A
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hsTun5LmdtM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gsiOAnzbiwI

. . .Complete set coming soon!

Dream Team (Aka Take this nigga Tinshi OFF!)

Front Lines
Tinshi
Kayin-N
Desert Coffin
Kamina
Maestro
Generals
KDZ
Sp00ky
Jiyuna

Team Capt'n Crunch (Zar: "Eat these soggy muthafuckahz!")

Front Lines
MasterChibi
(still need help  :-\)
Generals
LordKnight
Zaelar
Zar

Winners: Dream Team

Highlights
-Tinshi bodying pretty much the entire front lines of Team Captn Crunch and Zar getting heated about it (lol).
-Zar getting way too hype for landing an AD vs Maestro's CL
-KDZ about to body Zar w/ 5k+ combos
-Jiyuna doing no work for teams

S.E.E.K.L.E.T Organization Bounty Match [EXHIBITION MATCH!!!] <-- click text for dl

The hired hitmen go at it in a post tourney bout. See who stands the victor!
(Jiyuna [Fascist Flaying Technique] VS LordKnight [9001 Bloody Strikes Technique]) 

Thanks again to everyone who did their part and made the effort to show up and support the scene/community. Also thanks to the ppl that wanted to come but couldn't make it for whatever reasons. Stay hungry for next time, fellas.

>:( <--- :hypeface:

~ZtB
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 05:45:05 AM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
The South shall indeed rise AGAIN!! ...I meant EC. =D
Ill make sure to be there for BBG MB Bum Fight 9.
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
2/2 for being INTERNATIONAL.

<3 crazy fools.

Offline Anakron

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • what is this I don't even
    • View Profile
I should've played more casuals. ):

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
. . . .

SINGAPORE?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?

Shit is TOO HYPE!  >:(
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline Raoh Punches Faces

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Kinnikubuster Bathroom Blow Up
    • View Profile
damn who knows what will happen at the next one ;3

Offline Tinshi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
    • View Profile
FUCK ZAELAR FUCK MY CHARACTER!!!! Ggz everyone and for me being random.
XAQshinor (12:27:12 PM): Yea I won but I'm still salty

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
UPDATESSSS! [*5/16]

BBG2 replays are up! go go go!  :o
Just waiting on Sp00ky for dat TOP 4 live footage.

If anyone has pics from 5/10 bbg2 and they are willing to share, please feel free to post up :D .

~enjoy
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
Good ish, Sp00ky.

^top4 for those that have been patiently waiting for random-ass-anything-can-happen-single-elim footage. Rd2 and part of Rd3 of Zaelar v Zar is not present due to technical difficulties w/ the camera so I will place the rep file of the entire match along w/ spooky's ul to fill in those blanks.

I'll try to find my tripod ,as someone suggested to me, for a more steady shot the next time. Also thinking of writing up brief interview questions for next event top2 (good chance on me being lazy on this) for less randomness at the end.

Plx enjoy and I hope to see more EC headz come next gathering! [6/7]

*check first post for vid/whatever updates*

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
BBG III Results Briefing

1) Zar [duh]
2) Zaelar [duh]
3) Master Chibi [duh]
3) Dessert Coffin [Hisui? wtf, where's Sion!? Booooo!]

Full results will go up in a couple of days and possibly reps (excluding top4). I wasn't too happy w/ my overall performance and GF's looked rather horrible imo. Sigh, I'm still not there yet - need more training and battle exp. More -emo- from me later and maybe some shoutouts if I don't pass out from lack of blood .  :emo:

Sucks that Jiyuna couldnt make it. Step up your Fob, son. And Phae not coming through w/ boomboxbag (again) seriously killed some of my hype. I wont get my hopes up next time.

edit: oh yeah, stay hype, cus it's hard doing it alone.  :blah:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 07:44:09 AM by ZARtacus! »

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
i had mad fun yesterday ;3 it was good seeing everyone seriously have seen you guys in ages...

Zar-best coach ever!!! "punch Spooky in the face when your down on life"  enough said heheh
Spooky- chill as always...all he wanted was a damn burger and onion rings!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for helping me with Zenia stuff.
Chib-tron2000- mad funny always good to have someone else to yell random shit with
Zaelar- ACB!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ma ma chicken chop
Vizard- your sacchin has gotten alot better always awesome hangin with ya
Rithli and your other friend im sorry i forgot his name =(- Korean mothafuckin bbq
Makoto Scrub- i love being random to you because i never know your reactions shits hilarious. always awesome hanging with you.

Offline Vizard

• Apprentice
  • .........Why?
    • View Profile
I had A LOT of fun yesterday for like my 2nd Melty blood tournament. It was nice meeting all of you (Thanks for lunch),
You guys are awesome and i can't wait for the next one, Hopefully my Sacchin will be better next time.
And I still beleive that I cannot be saved.

Offline Sp00ky

• Melty Pancake
    • View Profile
    • Team Spooky
Thanks for the matches. Hope to see some of you guys at MWC/next BBG.

Offline rithli

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
    • View Profile
    • chloe4am
 It was great to hang out with the crew again. Thanks for the matches and see you guys at the next meet-up.

hey guys do your special
(plz don't kill me zar  :toot:)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 07:39:10 AM by rithli »

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
Shoutro

Despite this BBG having the least amount of people, I still had a blast. It was definitely the most entertaining gathering for BBG thus far imo. It was cool hanging out w/ you guys for lunch and all that and appreciate having you all make the trip out to the blazing city of New York (96 fucking degrees =[ ) that day just for a few hrs of melty play. Stay hungry and run it back next time around. I just hope the weather will be a bit cooler then.

Dessert Coffin: youse a cool dude, man. It was fun teaming up and sharing my most secret, l33t tactics w/ you (shhhh dont tell anyone, k). Drone out those hisui traps for the next time you decide to show up cus I need to learn how to defend against it.

Viazard: *wipes bloody nose* lol you LI cats are so cool. Sorry you had such an awesome time with us- we'll try harder to be douchebags at BBG 4 (. . .) . Some funny NEC stories you had there at the lunch spot. Too bad we didnt hang out around that time for the lulz. EC has no Sacchins, so beef up those 4way gimmicks and char specific combos (2C/5C vs CL!!!) so I/we can learn how to defend those too.

Comic-Z: Wow, had no idea you were in the city wtf. Your presence really surprised the fuck out of me lol. It was nice seeing you again after some time. Tip: Bring some cash next time. Plastic is too ballah for these events O.O

Makoto Scrub
: Dude, do you even have this game. I'd really like to see how far you can get w/ akiha. If you have a PC/laptop but dont have the game, PLEASE hit me up (or someone) for a copy, we need moar stronger playarz. If you dont have a converter, rob someone. You're black, so it shouldnt be too hard for you. Just tell the police you did it for melty blood if you get caught. They will understand.

Rithli: ................................................. ....."do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special" "do your special"
*Punches little kid's head off*  >:(

lol this gag wont get old for a while. good stuff coming out to play melty even though you hate the game =(. Your aoko is pretty damn solid for someone who doesnt even play too often. Hit up that training mode/netplay (ok, maybe not netplay) and bring some more triiiicks to the next BBG. 100 Lightning Chronicles matches next time we meet and you'd better watch out for my special for real then.

Mc Chibbits: Deciding on MaMa's Cafe was a wise decision. Turkey buger was....
GDLK!!I'm We should considering MaMa's for the pre-tourney Melty eat spot. The waiter there seemed mad cool and I'm willing to bet if we show enough that he may decide to "hook us up" one day. Eh, you never know. Anyway, fuck you for doing tech trap/punish properly (for once) on me in teams. Keep at it.

Zaelar: ....Grand Finals never happened, agreed? Maybe it was just a bad day, but we both played like ASS lol. Reminded me of the tragedy that was me vs Xaq at the last NEC. Hmm less ABK and more melty next time (sorry, rithli). Need to refine my exe. Thanks again and always for lugging the laptop and loaning out your stick w/ no complaints as well as assisting w/ organization (brackets > zar).

Sp00ky
: lol that was some hot shit taking on teams solo. I hope we get odd #s next time around so I can give that a shot; seems very tense. Hope you get things sorted out w/ your stick cus I know what it's like to not use your own when you want it to count. It's like driving someone else's car . Hit me up whenever you get the footage dealy done.

NightRoad/Kamina: DUDES, IM SO SORRY. I should have gone w/ Chibi to CF to run a sweep for other players (since I remember your faces). Next time, please take a pass by Columbus Park (on Mosco St.) and check to see if we're set up there. I think the plan for now will be to take a lunch break at 4, head back to CF for a roundup, then head to the park @ 5pm. Starting the tourney a bit earlier will leave more time for casuals on Zaelars and my laptop. I'll post more details when I put up info for BBG IV so this wont happen again.

Ok fellers, see you next time.

*first post has results*
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 06:37:45 PM by ZARtacus! »

Offline Ice Queen Lotus

• Career Advisor
  • Nrvnqsr Chaos
  • Magic Circuits: 213
  • you're sick, sick as all the secrets that you deny
    • View Profile
    • 神曲
If you dont have a converter, rob someone. You're black, so it shouldnt be too hard for you. Just tell the police you did it for melty blood if you get caught. They will understand.

Melty Blood made me do it. :psyduck:
there's someone inside me that softly kills everyone around
they don't know they're dead to me 'cause intent never makes a sound

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
agreed I give the award to Mama's Cafe for having the cleanest bathroom in chinatown shit was so clean i cryed!!!!!  damn good food....Zar  Vizard is from Brooklyn.. i was the only l.i douche out there!!! yeah i gotta step my game up for the next Gazebo 4 tourn shits hyped allready
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 08:12:04 PM by Dessert Coffin »

Offline Anakron

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • what is this I don't even
    • View Profile
I was there at CF that day, but I wasn't really digging the weather. Fail on my part. I'll come down to the next one.

• Spellcaster
    • View Profile
i think played you a couple times in gg on saturday you play Faust right?

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
agreed I give the award to Mama's Cafe for having the cleanest bathroom in chinatown shit was so clean i cryed!!!!!  damn good food....Zar  Vizard is from Brooklyn.. i was the only l.i douche out there!!!
Lol yeah, the look on your face was priceless. I thought you had to crawl through a pile of rotting corpses to get to the toilet when you gave me that cold, blank stare coming out of the restroom. Turns out you were just in complete awe by the cleanliness.

And Vizard is from Brooklyn!!!???

WTFFFFFF  :o :o :o

I live around the Flatbush area so we definitely need to hook up for some matches. LVL UP!
I was there at CF that day, but I wasn't really digging the weather. Fail on my part. I'll come down to the next one.
....  :blah:

Well, we know who had a grandslam breakfast that morning. :-\

on a side note...

UPDATESSSS!!!

check for reps below bbg3 team results bracket. [*added 6/13*]

p.s. my bad to V I Z A R D for butchering his handle like x20 already.  :emo:

edit:
oh yeah, Zaelar, you didnt send me the BBG TEAM REPS and the ABK CASUAL REPS...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 01:20:38 PM by ZARtacus! »

Offline Sp00ky

• Melty Pancake
    • View Profile
    • Team Spooky
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 05:31:15 PM by Sp00ky »

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
You mislabeled chibi and zar in the team tournament.

Offline Sp00ky

• Melty Pancake
    • View Profile
    • Team Spooky
I already deleted the project file for that one, so I can't change it anymore.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
haha oh well

thanks vic!

:)
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~