hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Blotto By the Gazebo XXX Results & Shoutouts  (Read 9338 times)

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
Blotto By the Gazebo XXX Results & Shoutouts
« on: June 21, 2009, 04:54:25 AM »
1] Zar (Wei, Mari)
2] Rithli (Kanae, Adlr)
3] SumAznDude (Akatsuki)
4] Sibladeko (Mari)
5] Master Chibi (Nun, Adlr)
5] Zaelar (Myc)
7] Tinshi (Mura)
7] Fox (Akatsuki)
9] Desert Coffin (Akatsuki?)
9] Nas (Fritz)
9] Blue Shirt (Kanae)
9] Jiyuna (Mura)
13] Spooky (Adlr)
13] Hyperhal (Fritz)
13] Rayza (Mari)

Much thanks to Fox and Zaelar for helping out a bunch and keeping things in order. Way to stay focused guys.  :toot:

Thanks to Rithli for taking care of camera work and a preemptive thanks for the vids/production. Good shit in finals.

More shoutouts if I feel like it. Vids will be up when Rithli says they'll be up. Thanks to everyone that showed to support/spectate/play/etc.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 12:19:51 PM by ZARtacus! »
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
Re: Booze & Bumz By the Gazebo XXX Results & Shoutouts
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 08:24:52 AM »
Shout outs to Ajisen, I will forever be your bitch~

Good shit to Ken, Sibl made quick work of my emo rage (I got you next time!), Jiyuana has never been more intoxicated at Bbg before, and Rithli and Sayid for making me feel like an idiot no matter how many times I play either of them.

Possible Akatsuki deathburger in July before we buckle down for that MBAA.

:D
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline AnFox

• DEATHTRAP EXPERT
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • Yip Yip Yap
    • View Profile
    • twitta
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 11:48:37 AM »

MAKE. THIS. HAPPEN.

Shoutouts later. I'm fucking done.
(GenericSuperhero) zar what's your ethnicity
(justEXPOSED) GenericSuperhero: salt

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 01:12:16 PM »
Being good at ab means being gay.  I should have won, but it appears that some people have some closets to come out of.

Offline Raoh Punches Faces

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Kinnikubuster Bathroom Blow Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »
i had alot of fun definatly one of the most hilarious bbg ever!!! cant wait to see the vid for this because so much random was had!!! i need to learn the gangster drunk lean while playing akatsuki like Jiyuna >_<

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 04:37:03 PM »

Good stuff.

Being good at ab means being gay.  I should have won, but it appears that some people have some closets to come out of.
Bitch, don't make me slap you with my WEI GLOVES.  :-X

@Fox
PM me (or Rithli) those reps off your laptop whenever you're not busy. Thanks
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline sibladeko

• Melty Muffin
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
    • FUTAE NO KIWAMI AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
More like GAY gloves  :V
"It's like Marvel with all Cables!"
-jwong on IaMP

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 06:46:01 PM »
More like GAY gloves  :V
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERRRRREEE!

colonvee

Offline AnFox

• DEATHTRAP EXPERT
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • Yip Yip Yap
    • View Profile
    • twitta
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »
Might as well get this out of the way now or else I'll never do it.

First of all I'd like to thank Zar. Yes thats right, the man who movtived me to care about BBG and actually get the gazebo. I hope to actually get some casuals in with you sometime in the future.

Next is Rithli. You sir ARE Blitz, no questions asked. Please teach me the way of teh WWII German CQC.

Hyperhal
: Good seeing you again man. Also its good to see that you dont have a drinking problem.... yet. I'll be sure to make it out to wherever you chill with these foo's.

Nas: Long time no see man. Hope to play you in BB when it drops.

Sp00ky
: I'm glad Nas got you outta your place, you would have missed the hype. Good chatting with you again.

Sumazndud: Too hype with Aka. I'll be sure to hit you up with some mirrors at one point.

Phae: Thanks for letting us use your bag and gj on advising people what to get hammered with. lol

Chibi: Dont change and stay the same funny mofo you've always been.

Zaelar: I dont know how to fight girls w/pigtails! But I will one day!

Blue shirt: Mine is better, thats why I beat you. lol. GS though.

Splayko: Random snacks to be had with this man. Hope to see you on IRC as always.

Tinish: you owe me $5. lol

Desert Coffin: We are the terrible twosome! Better see you next time.

Rayza: Those dumplings are gonna kill you man. lol. Hope to see you again.

And finally JIYUNA. I'll let this do the talking for my shoutout:

- (jiyuna6c) i got to my apartment
-23:31:06- (jiyuna6c) stayed there over night, was in no shape to head home
-23:31:18- (jiyuna6c) i time traveled through yesterday
-23:31:27- (jiyuna6c) it was like 3pm at the gazebo
-23:31:35- (jiyuna6c) then it was 1am in my apartment

L. O. L.

I hope everyone had a good time, I know I did and then when the tourney was over I too tired to go eat or else I'm sure I would have fallen asleep in my ramen. lol

(GenericSuperhero) zar what's your ethnicity
(justEXPOSED) GenericSuperhero: salt

Offline rithli

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 7
    • View Profile
    • chloe4am
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 07:18:57 AM »
Thanks to everyone that showed up and participated in this BBG regardless of the weather, travel distance/time, and their level of interest/exposure to the game. Your presence made it happen and it is much appreciated.
Good games to everyone I had matches against.
As always, it's a blast to hang out with everyone in person.

There's a lot of footage that was recorded that needs to be organized so I'm going to try to have the vids up by the end of June or early July.
See you all at the next event, whether it's a BBG, Deathburger, or whatnot. 

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 11:53:21 AM »
(reel tok)

Fox: Again, thanks again and again for being on point and making the gazebo reservations happen. I also appreciate the helping hand (milk crate huntin', laptop contrib) with organizing and moderating as well cus I probably would have exploded with out you and Zaelar helping out lol. I suck for forgetting to blow you up at the start of the event for your efforts :slowpoke:. Hope we get a smoother run next time around.

Zaelar:
Good stuff keeping up on the brackets for us. Your tourney exp. was a big help. Also, good stuff with that mycale. Your spam was pretty solid despite not having any comp for like mths! lol Glad I didn't run into you
in the brackets.

Rithli: You cool beans, man. A sheet of gold stars to you for all you've done for the abk community up to this point. If there's one thing I learned from you it's that I should probably stay low-key and speak through
(more) actions rather than in-your-face and "ahh, get hype". The latter just consumes more of
my energy and gets nothing accomplished while the former just gets nothing accomplished and conserves my energy (lol go, doujin/niche game communities). Good stuff with AD LADY as always. Your game has become much refined throughout the years of dedicated play. GRAND CASUALS was dope and I can't wait for the footage to go up. Stay gay for Kanae and I'll come see you behind-the-scenes (where I belong  :-[ ).

HyperHal: LEMON MERANG PIE!!! Good camera work...when you weren't taking pics of yourself lol.
The commentary challenge was an imminent failure do to time constraints and tournaments being tournaments (never really goes as you plan) but...I still like my commentary over yours and Tinshi's lol. But real talk,
imo we all need some work on well-roundedness cus face it, too random is funny but for so long and too straight forward gets lame after a while. My plan was to get a bit "nice" for commentary but we know what happened with that lol. I'm going to just consider Rayza's advice and do some more research and step my shit up for next time (if I'm up for it). Until then keep doing you and imma do me (no weirdo).

P.S. my stomach says: "Jersey, Jersey, Jersey. Thanks for the Curry Noodle dish you got me at Ajisen."

Tinshi: heh you need to just stick with sf4. The random hate we got from you that day is the last thing the community needs and you should really take that shit elsewhere. If your not pleased by how the game is played or how we play (or how your performance was) then don't waste your time (not to mention ours)
"training up", hanging around and trying to bring us down with that emo bullshit. Had I not been caught in the moment with my matches vs Rithli, I would have just given you back your $5 and just asked you to leave. That's all I really have to say on that matter.

Sp00ky: Thanks for making it out to this, man. Even if you only play abk like once a mth (too busy bodying niggas in IAMP) I was still glad to see you play and rep Sadler lol. It was cool just chilling and hanging out too. It's gonna be whack when the time comes for you to "do your thing". Good stuff holding it down with the MAN PLAN (di*t) btw and you iz now dah king of curry.

Sibladeko: ANIME............candy. Ok, you have to post a pronunciation key for me to help with your name, man. I hate butchering that shit or calling you randomness like see-blah and spley-koh lol. That Saturn
Pad Mari was fap-tastic. Seeing good mari's always gets me hype. P.S. you win cool points for being like the only dude rocking a (casio?) digital wrist watch .

Phae: Thanks for lugging the BOOMBASTIC BAG. You seemed a bit beat near the end and I thank you and Fox for bearing that long ass GF set with us. I say we punch rithli in the head next time he has to win two sets.

Legendary Blue Shirt: Can I call you LBS (pounds)? Anyway, your Kanae was pretty interesting to watch. You probably get a lot further if you played more and swapped strats with Rithli. Hope you decide to netplay more or something. Thanks to you and Rayza for making the trip out to support BBG/X fighting game.

Rayza: :( tough luck in the tourney, dude. Had to play two chars you've never even seen before lol (Tournament Maker won't be happy when they get that letter). The brief talk we had about commentary was informative as well as inspirational. I'll probably bug you from time to time about where I can get
some better/more ideas cus I can use the help.

Chibi:
Stick to your guns, fgt (pun intended). Thanks for coming through and helping with commentary when everyone was busy. Sucks we couldn't get any games in cus no one else runs nun on EC.

Nas: Good stuff juggling ABK and BB AND liquor lol. I feel your pain when you rant about how you want to be better at abk and no one is (net)playing and such. I really wish there was a way to get people more excited about the game so that we can all see our potentials but I'm really out of ideas...See you in
SF4/BB/MBAA.

Desert Coffin: Wow, didn't even know you played the game. Good choice with Akatsuki though....he gay. I recall you mentioning something about usb tweaking on Fox's laptop- were you experiencing some issues with input lag? I was second guessing myself a lot when I was playing in GFs and the game felt a bit "clunky" but I wasn't too sure. Anyhow, hats off to you as well for the support and I hope to see you at future bbg's.

SumAznDude: Fuck Aka! lol. Nah, good shit though. The scene needs more new school hungry players like yourself and Nas (edit: and sober-jiyuna). You guys are always looking for matches and are determined to see improvement. This is the key to our survival imo. Thank you for giving a shit...seriously.

Kamina: ...you late lol

Jiyuna:
gj

Random Whineo that D-bo'd me on the mic:
heeeyyyyyyyyy Macarena!  :toot:

Randoms that showed up to watch:
Thanks and hope you had a blast!

Im done. Fox, get at me when it comes time for you to do your thing. I'll have the necessities ready for you on demand.

EDIT:

Format: The real deal

$5 entry fee
Oh yeah, niggas need to Lern2Reed.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 01:38:13 PM by ZARtacus! »

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
Re: Blotto By the Gazebo XXX Results & Shoutouts
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 03:09:04 PM »
I wish I could netplay.  Unfortunately my net setup forces 20-ish frames of lag against virtually anyone I try to play so the only matches I play are against Rayza.

I am working on changing that though!  I hear FioS is pretty balling.
GGs to everyone, it was a pretty strange experience actually since the matches I didn't win "felt" winnable as opposed to Rayza just raping me sideways like what normally happens.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 03:11:02 PM by Legendary Blue Shirt »

Offline Raoh Punches Faces

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Kinnikubuster Bathroom Blow Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 04:09:17 PM »
Zar -yeah i dont play Akatsuki although i want to play.it was my unveiling of a character i played i think once. i was talking about Nas's comp that the usb poll rates weren't tweaked which caused my converter to lag any inputs..and immposible to do a 22b.. but i also think Fox's comp was the same but i switched to using a pelican converter i saw layin a round.  dont worry next bbg the Wei gloves are off my Akatsuki will be unstoppable mwahaha *jumps in on wei... nope dead* >_<

everyone- it was great seeing you all its been to long lets keep these hobo tourns running strong more.vulgar,more anime combos, more boos,More Kanae vagina Slams!!!!!

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 09:57:52 PM »

Jiyuna:
gj

thx.

for real, i don't remember anything...but GOOD SHIT to everyone who came out. sorry if i offended anyone, i was out of control! hopefully there are more BBG's to come and we can all chill again (and i'll take care of zar/rithli BEFORE i start drinking).

EC TOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
NETPLAY

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 12:40:13 PM »
Hyperhal, come pick up your damn camera and up the pics so Rithli can finish/start putting up this poverty.

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 09:52:17 AM »
pics >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/24949660@N07/sets/72157621023880456/

...and I think we got West Toasted on the vids. Oh well, not like niggas cared anyway lolollolololololol

:'(