When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: LK lowers the drawbridge AGAIN (Results)  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
LK lowers the drawbridge AGAIN (Results)
« on: November 14, 2009, 03:12:56 PM »
1. Lord Knight (Kohaku-H)
2. Kurikurikurimi (Miyako-F)
3  Ehrik (Warakia-C)
4. Komidol (Kohaku-F)
5. Great Knight (Arcueid-F)
7. Phauxe (Len-H)
7. Chaser (Riesbyfe-F)

Grand Finals footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buG-xF0w7Eg
Winners Finals footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaWf8v00jVs
Loser's Finals footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8de2-UCrY
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline sogos

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • <(*ಠ╭╮ಠ)>
    • View Profile
Re: LK lowers the drawbridge AGAIN (Results)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 11:09:02 PM »
Winners Finals footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaWf8v00jVs

why isnt this my ringtone already, someone make "Can I put my hand on her s--NO YOU CAN NOT" into a soundbit please
[01:54] <setrajonas> cross assault is like the ides of march

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 04:49:56 PM »
FUCK YEAH TOP THREE!!!!!!11111111111 (Fuck yeahhh ghetto tournament)

D:

Thanks LK for having us over, it was mad fun. And thanks for letting me take your couch, it was comfy.
Your fucking H kohaku is fucking rape, 99% of our casuals was just me in the corner D: And all that cool shit you showed me in training mode...lawl. Damn. Next time I'll try to learn more stick and get better execution, and then maybe I'll get out of the corner >_>

Kurikurikurimi/Kite, fuck yeah F Miyako. Dude it was nice meeting you after all these years, it was pretty random lawl, didn't except to see you there. We're buying keyboards + keyboard>ps2 converters next time btw. Believe it.

GREAT KNIGHT, you were mad hot in that towel no homo :||
man we gotta roll more matches, didn't get to play you much over there, we're going to play 50++ matches next time ;|

Phauxe, damn you were mad chill and cool. It was awesome meeting you, though we didn't play at all did we :( (I really like your HLen though, but you got gheyed out in tourney) I want to play you next time, and we're going to play a lot, like FT 100, after I play Great Knight 50++ matches

Komidol good shit bringing the setup and everything, we're going to be playing quite a bit I think, since I just found out you live near me haha. Lets both get better and try to do well @ NEC :>

Chaser: Yo dude dat roastbeef blockstring haha, too good. Too bad I didn't get to play you much, only played you like two matches, :'| Once you come up again from lolsouthpennsylvania lets play again :|||

StickBug, are you even on Mbread? I dunno. But yo thanks for driving us around, and man for playing a month only you're improving fast. I know you'll get over the awkwardness soon and start raping with dat C Miyako.

10stars we didn't talk much and we didn't play :'| But it was still nice meeting you dude. DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY  :mystery:

edit: dunno how to spell names, just realized i messed up one lolol
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 06:21:57 PM by ehrik »
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline mizuki

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 125
  • nasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 02:07:57 AM »
Rare footage of ehrik not mashing keyboards!
what the fuck is this game

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »
lmao. fuck you, LK
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.