hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: EVO 2010 Results  (Read 58204 times)

Offline uLTraCarL

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • <3 IIDX <3
    • View Profile
    • The Chronicles of uLTraCarL
Re: EVO 2010 Results
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 03:21:49 AM »
I'm amazed that i actually got top 8, and with Hisui of all characters!  Nerves got to me when I played up on the big stage, dropping combos left and right. I just wish i represented her alot better up on stage, but personally i think i did good.

Overall It was a fun evo this year.  I'm happy see all the people come from all over the nation support this game. Sorry if I wasn't around the Melty area much, but it was Vegas after all.  I still owe Magnus, and Dippy matches  :-X.

I still owe you a drink!  :slowpoke:
The Chronicles of uLTraCarL
Youtube connection .. Steam connection .. Anime List

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 309
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 09:03:27 AM »
Shoutouts

SK: NUMBAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Chelsey: Too godlike. Hokuto no Ken quotes all weekend long and IYOOOOOOO
HFBlade: We've gotten you addicted to AH3, you cannot run away anymore.
$2 Burger and Fries: Best fucking deal in Vegas
Dealbreaker Jones: THAT WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!
Dippy: trash. Let's run that back
Fox: Getting everyone hyped up
Bell: just being bell and IRC monstering 24/7
Kusa: beating Garu on several occasions
Rayza: for being a drunk motherfucker
Shinobi: Forgetting to gather people to watch boondocks on Sunday

more later
<@sibladeko> lack of close buttons is poverty
<@sibladeko> means the police can't use secret elevator codes to save us
<Darcius> poor people not worth savin
<@SilentShinobi> the double down is the black man's lethal kryptonite

Offline doren2kisDAGAWD

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 09:10:14 AM »
Shoutouts to me being DA GAWD and not showing :(!!!!!!!!!   :emo:

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »
Shoutouts to me being DA GAWD and not showing :(!!!!!!!!!   :emo:
You aint DA GAWD anymore.  Kusanagi is DA GAWD now!

Yo thanks to everyone for making such a great showing at my home town and turning it into the best Evo yet.  I'm real glad I got to hang out with almost all the melty guys I hadn't met yet, which is always my favorite part of the event. 

Big thanks to Dippy for not tripping out at me mobilizing the melty crew into his room at practically all times. 
Big thanks to Spooky for hosting up the hype money match stream and Tempered for running the casuals and hype guantlet stream.
Big thanks to Garu and Chelsey for traveling out here for melty Evo.  Extra love to Chelsey for being too fucking funny and doing hype ass engrish commentary.
Big thanks to KusaDaGawd for traveling up from Mexicoast and staying with me.  You're the new melty hero.
Big thanks to Yat and Dakanya for being around to translate for all of us Nihongo scrubs.
Big thanks to the super cute hostess at the udon place for being super cute.

Apologies to everyone that wanted to play me but didn't get the chance.  I was too caught up in hanging out with everyone and being silly rather than actually playing casuals.  You guys didn't miss much though, I'm free!  lol

Woof!  I'll get you some reference material soon, so draw me some of your cool ass artwork!
SK, it's always great to run poverty shit with you man.  Next year you know I'll be getting with you again.
Jason/Bonklers, I'm srs business about getting shit going with that stick!  I'll get am you once I get up on that case.
Chibi, you're one of my favorite people to hang out with.  Thanks for trying to explain that I'm not a rapist/kidnapper to people.  lol
Goddamn you guys for ruining shoutouts for me forever. 

I would throw out more shoutouts good words to you guys, but I have to get off to work now.  It was a great time though.  Thanks to everyone for being a part of it.
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Ryd

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2010, 11:51:50 AM »
Shout outs:

-Getting stuck in the Pool of Death (aka Pool 1) for my first real MB tourney.
-The 20+ people regular all-nighters in Dippy's room.
-Beijing Noodle 9, or whatever that place's name is, for their overpriced, yet amazing food.
-Getting woken up at 8am by people knocking on the door wanting to get games in when we didn't get to sleep until like 4am.  Bitches.

Really though, it was a lot of fun.  Still surprised I made it all the way to the end of that pool before being taken out.  Real shout outs to Chelsey, MagnusXL, LK, Pfhor, Abstract, Spooky, and YAT for the tourney matches.  Apologies to LK, it was my first time playing a real H-Kohaku.  I'll try not to be so free next time.  Shout outs to DJCream, Tone, S-Blade, Zaelar, Zar, and anyone else I might've played in casuals.  Zaelar, I like your Ciel better when you're drunk/tired/whatever happened Thursday night.  Zar, F-Mech is dirty.
:prinny:

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 259
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
Re: EVO 2010 Results - Garuhara Answers
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 01:04:14 PM »
Thanks guys, I've heard nothing but good things from our Japanese visitors and I'm glad that EVO was great for everyone. We couldn't get ECOLE to support more but none the less, look like it was a big success. I asked Garu a couple of after-thought questions and this is what he had to say:

Q: What did you think of your first tournament in America? Did anything stand out in particular to you?

A: Double Elimination was really interesting, its something that I'd like to try to spread in Japan too. Also, really impressed with everyone's modded sticks.

Q: Maybe you noticed during the whole thing but, American MB players really love to get hype, what did you think of that?

A: I thought it was great. There's nothing wrong with getting a bit loud!

Q: Compare American and Japanese play styles, any impressions on the two?

A: Looking at American players compared to Japan, I noticed that Americans play really "politely." They don't really reversal and etc too much so in that respect, it was easier to fight them.

Q: As a top player, to the players here that want to get better, do you have an advice?

A: Practice makes perfect. I couldn't really give and concrete advice since only the individual can find that for themselves but practice will better you and give you confidence for any match.

Q: Anything else?

A: If EVO picks MBAA again, I think a lot of Japanese players would come this time (lol). I made a lot of friends and and my friends here too thought "man I should have gone too" (lol). I really had a great time, thanks for everything!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:18:15 PM by Curbeh »
They can't get enough of me

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 69
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 01:41:15 PM »
Awww, Garu's responses make me smile a bit. Shoutouts to Japan, America, Canada, and Mexico. Let's keep up the hype and hit training mode to learn new stuff!

Offline Rayza

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 85
  • Lexus LFA
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter account
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 02:16:53 PM »
Fuck Vegas, fuck Anime, fuck tournaments, fuck super, fuck over priced everything.

Rayza gonna Rageza
Follow me @MisterRayza for updates on my streams.

Offline Nandeyanen

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • Nyoro~n
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 02:18:36 PM »
Thanks guys, I've heard nothing but good things from our Japanese visitors and I'm glad that EVO was great for everyone. We couldn't get ECOLE to support more but none the less, look like it was a big success. I asked Garu a couple of after-thought questions and this is what he had to say:

A: Looking at American players compared to Japan, I noticed that Americans play really "politely." They don't really reversal and etc too much so in that respect, it was easier to fight them.

This made me laugh.

Also, good to finally meet everyone, and GGs to all those I played.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 02:23:27 PM by Nandeyanen »

Offline DJcream

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 02:23:37 PM »

This made me laugh
Same. I kinda noticed that people weren't doing anything vs. Garu's rushdown in the early matches in teams. So when I played him, I dp'd a lot of his advances.
MBAACC1.07: C-Wlen (main), H-Hisui, C/H-Sacchin
BBCSex: Carl (main), Makoto
Gundam VS ex: God Gundam

Offline Kobayashi

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 02:28:38 PM »
Shoutouts to Melty Blood.
Shoutouts to Mizuki for running an awesome pool and putting up with my tardiness.
Shoutouts to my teammates meta and ShardZ.  You guys are cool.

I love you all! <3

Melty for EVO2k11!

Offline Tone

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • ain't no god in the sky, it's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 02:58:35 PM »
I didn't practice nearly as much as I should have and paid for it.. But I'm not salty about it. Kinda bummed I didn't do well at what might be MBAA's only year as a main game at evo, but it is what it is. Had a lot of fun regardless.

aaaaaand... the shoutouts:

Kusanagi for bringing dat LATINO HEAT and Mexico hype. Your play ability coming from just netplay is amazing and inspiring. Fuck all those haters on SRK who says you cant accomplish shit by online play alone.
S-Blade for giving me tips on what I should and shouldn't do damn near every time I lost a match. Thanks for the support man, I'm bout to hit the lab hardcore and come out strong for the next major for sure.
Pfhor for beating me down in casuals again. I'm still trying to scratch your Koha!
LordKnight for playing so good. maaan what happened during grand finals though? Glad I got to play and talk to you again. Good shit punking people off setups, lol.
Ehrik for looking out for me this weekend when I was struggling to find everybody and trying to help out when I almost didn't have a room to stay at on Sunday. We didn't get to hang out enough this weekend, but it's all good.
Chibi for being hilarious whenever I got to actually talk to you. Are you like some kind of ninja? You disappeared every time I turned around, I swear. I'll be sure to bring you random animu swag next time I see you.
Bellreisa for doing the commentary on both finals and on stream, and just generally spreading knowledge.
ShardZ for being a generally cool dude and hanging out in the hallway sunday night.
Alzarath for being drunk.
Rayza for also hanging out in that same hallway. Sorry if I came off as being an asshole when I was arguing with you that night. :(
YAT for REPPIN DAT NORCAL TO THE FULLEST!
Shinobi for hanging out at random times, and during finals on Sunday. Was really good to see you and hang out again. Next time I see you I gotta be sure to carry around some emergency Halls.
Lolisauce for spotting me cash. You're too nice of a person man, good looking out.
Brandino for hanging around, though you lose points for disappearing during SFIV's grand finals on Sunday. Heres to you being able to legally acquire alcohol sometime soon.
SK for having such a chill ass room, playing Rival Schools, and running the poverty bible as usual. Still mad that you actually KEPT THAT VIDEO PAUSED, lol.
Woof for being funny, and giving out free art! Meant a lot to me man, though I had a tough time getting it through the airport/trains/buses undamaged.
Chelsea and Garu for being awesome and hanging out, doing commentary, and beasting. I dont think I've ever had so much fun with people who I couldn't understand at all. Gotta step my JP language knowledge up.
Stickbug for being hilarious and loud as fuck.
Sp00ky for streaming so much good stuff, providing shirts, running money matches, and all kinds of good stuff. REALLY happy that the airport managed to find your stuff, though they shouldn't have lost it to begin with. Idiots..
Zar for recognizing me somehow, despite me having never met you. Meant a lot to me, man. Really sad I didn't get to play your fcl, though I was watching you play all weekend to try and learn something.
Norcal Melty: DJCream, Dakanya, Tsubasa, and whoever else for REPPIN' DAT NORCAL. I see you guys a lot, but I'm still glad folks showed up to the big event to support.
Dippy for keeping his room open all damn weekend. I don't even know how you managed to sleep through all that noise and shit going on, but thank you for hosting.
Nas for sending me to losers via UPS Ryougi and being at the ballroom for TvC hype. I've never seen a man sleep so much during a weekend like this though... hella comatose.
Jaxx for hanging out again... Didn't see much of you this weekend, but thanks for introducing to us the $2 burgers. Too good.
Choco for running casuals and giving me matchup experience, though it was short lived.
Sibladeko for chatting over midnight food run. Didn't see you much this weekend aside from that, and you taking me out of losers :(
Mizuki for having a hype stick, playing ST, and making me laugh over random Sirlin jokes.
President Obama for holding up hotel traffic.
Shaq for the random cameo.
That guy with the hella hype Touhou stick.
Everyone who's name I forgot who hung out and played casuals.
Anybody who stopped me and gave me props for rockin the touhou buttons.
Level Up for streaming, though it could've been better.
The stream monsters.
ECOLE, Type-Moon, and French Bread for creating the game that spawned such an awesome community.
EVO Staff and bracket wranglers...

Most fun tournament I've ever been to. See you guys again at the next event...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:00:08 PM by Tone »
da  only mb player in north bay, get hype!

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 03:08:08 PM »
Tone: i was up just was everywhere else!!!

gg's to everyone i played

although i wish there was less H-RYOUGI (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) shouts to all those ryougi players with they nice hiboxes and they fast get ups and bleeding so hard

also that garu quote is funny.. cuse if don't dp like that in america.. then i don't know anymore....
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline Sima Matty

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2010, 03:12:51 PM »
Yo I had a really awesome time. I'm way too lazy to do individual shoutouts though...so I'll just say good shit to everyone I played in casuals/pools/teams.  I learned a lot even if I got wrecked.  Wish I played more casuals, but it was fun watching people play anyway.  And good times to everyone I hung out with, I had a lot of fun!

Offline CPhame

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • 二次元の世界へ
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2010, 03:22:27 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks again to ShinMasaki for being an excellent host all throughout the weekend.  Thanks for the food, the drinks, and the good times.  See you next year, maybe!

Also a big shout out to the following people (in no particular order)

BenotheBeno for being hilarious all weekend
meta for beasting me in not only melty but super iv
MagnusXL for talking shop with me at the airport
Michael for being hella cool (I'll have to visit TX sometime in the future now)
Xavier for F Mech
PJay for also being cool in Tekken matches
Sp00ky for the pregame help and advice
S-Blade for being real cool and giving advice
Dakanya for the encouragement in losers (that really made my day)
Chelsea for chatting with me and telling me his nick's origin lol
Silent Shinobi for being extremely nice and just simply being real
Zar for showing me what real melty looks like

Melty at Evo was great.  I hope it comes around next year, since a lot of people in my area have suddenly started an interest in it.  Midwest scene, get hype!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:24:19 PM by CPhame »
digitalpugilist.com

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2010, 03:38:01 PM »
ALSO EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE A BIG THANKS TO THE CANNON BROTHERS AND MR.WIZARD- for allowing melty to be on the roster.. and allowing to showcase what melty really can do.. i hope they consider us for next year but in order for us to do that we need to make sure we make it happen in any tourney we can... so show your support and bring it home for evo next year!!!

Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS

Offline Tone

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • ain't no god in the sky, it's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2010, 06:10:26 PM »

This one?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs544.snc3/29793_120897777936024_100000474064606_246327_5785072_n.jpg

I didn't see that one, but that's also pretty hype. The one I'm talking about had a bunch of character portraits and light up buttons.
da  only mb player in north bay, get hype!

Offline dudders

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2010, 06:25:33 PM »
Also a big shout out to the following people (in no particular order)
Xavier for F Mech
Yay someone i didn't annoy out of their mind!!!  :psyduck:

But you should tottaly come by TX sometime. Melty is trying to bud into a scene due to EVO hype. (and its less hot than Vegas  :toot:)
Also big shoutouts to:
Shin for being awesome and hosting the room
PJay for beating my ass in GG (imma get better.... you'll see)
Ben K-on is still HORRIBLE!!!!!!
PBJ? thx for the lulz. and the tips for mech
Anyone else that stopped by the room cuz you guys are all awesome (and part time trolls)
and the rest of the room
(Ron etc etc)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 06:37:36 PM by dudders »
SHIKI SAMA...SHIKI SAMA..... SHIKI SAMA

So scrubby it will clean your floors... with no sponge

Offline Bonkler

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
    • The Bonkler
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2010, 06:28:02 PM »

This one?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs544.snc3/29793_120897777936024_100000474064606_246327_5785072_n.jpg

I didn't see that one, but that's also pretty hype. The one I'm talking about had a bunch of character portraits and light up buttons.

Ohoho, you mean mine?

I'm glad that I got to play so much melty against so many people. Hopefully MBAA will be in next year so I can see you guys next Evo!

Offline MagnusXL

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • j.C Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 06:36:18 PM »
You guys have inspired me to build / commission a new stick.

Especially Kusanagi's Aoko stick. So godliek.
Honorary BC Player.

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 07:34:06 PM »
I liked Kusanagi's stick the best. 

Just because it had character love.

For those of you wondering, here's a picture of Chelsea and Garu.

Chelsea on the left, Garu on the right.  As per my shoutouts, they were really cool and were great with conversation.  I asked about the personalities of the other to players and they sound like a fun group.  I particularly liked Chelsea's ambition to try and learn fighting game slang, learning to call people Free and shout IYOOOOOO.  Garu was really cool and helpful to everyone, they adapted to the culture really well and neither of them seemed to be bothered by any American-ness.  They were anxious to talk to those who knew a little Japanese and they both knew basic English phrases theirselves.  Again shoutouts to our translators. 

This is the TV the finals took place on, so you guys get a real view of what it was like.  I think it was Ponder who hosted MB.  It was pretty amazing, despite the capcops all over the announcers. 

Here's a picture of me running it back at mahjong with Garu, or maybe this is when we were trying to teach LK how to play.  We were all drunk (as you can tell from the camera focus), and I don't really remember. 

Chelsea gave us all from snacks and Stickbug was lucky enough to get a box with this written on it in English.  It presents you tasting happiness. 

Riceman took a ton more pictures and I'm sure he'll post them later.  Until then I present you Chibi eating Ramen.

GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Coren

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 64
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2010, 07:45:21 PM »
though I usually lost because I always try to heat escape like a scrub.

Honourary BC player, running that Coquitlam Heat.

Alright, let's do some shoutouts, since that's what's in these days.

• Shoutouts to SK for bringing the book of poverty; if I was the one playing project altered beast instead of chibi, I would have tapped
  • Shoutouts to Lolisauce, you're awesome and you definitely pulled through as a pillar of the community
  • Shoutouts to S-Blade, thanks for showing up; even if you are from shitty Toronto, you're still cool
  • Shoutouts to Tempered, thanks for showing me how a tempered link comes to be, and for stream monstering while you were AT THE EVENT; the stream monster-est
  • Shoutouts to Komid Pfhor, Good games, and for not being an ass near my family
  • Shoutouts to Choco for remembering Canada
  • Shoutouts to GrandLordZero for winning his first two matches at his first melty event and being a nice guy
  • Shoutouts to Komidol for being cool about getting trolled
  • Shoutouts to Texas Tim, you were definitely the anchor of our team; and I wish I had brought my own chair
  • Shoutouts to Jimmy, you really saved my ass at teams; thanks for teaming with an ass C-Roa
  • Shoutouts to NAS for not wanting to be on our team, even though his options were very limited
  • Shoutouts to Bell, you're so....Bell-ish
  • Shoutouts to Magnus for all the casuals and helping me get my nerves back.
  • Shoutouts to the Burger Joint crew, $2 burgers, chats, and playing mindgames with the waitress was gdlk
  • Shoutouts to Ogilvywest for interviewing me at evo
  • Shoutouts to Riceman, keep monstering the TeamSp00ky stream
  • Shoutouts to ShardZ for getting us in the door early enough to take the second row en masse by being in a wheelchair
  • Shoutouts to RedRapper for the gdlk melty rap, and actually giving a shit enough to put the effort and research into it
  • Shoutouts to Mizuki for running his pool like a champ, despite just about everything going wrong for it
  • Shoutouts to Marvel Players for not stabbing me for what I yelled at Justin
  • Shoutouts to the guys playing MvC3 in the back during melty finals; if you were any saltier you'd dissolve in water
  • Shoutouts to Justin for staying Free
  • Shoutouts to Sp00ky for the shirt, the streams, and the chats; even if you were mad tired, hope we get to play next time we meet
  • Shoutouts to TSK, MissedFRC, and Niggajoe; Glad to finally meet some guys from the Washington Crew, we really need to plan that roadtrip
  • Shoutouts to ClearSky and Nigel; glad to meet the men behind the legends, we should play at Mike's sometime
  • Shoutouts to Dippy for letting us run games in the room forever
  • Shoutouts to SilentShinobi for letting team Roamance be allowed; even if the team didn't get off the ground
  • Shoutouts to Kusanagi, blowing Garu up and taking my title. Thanks for the tips and possibly the only C-Roa mirror to ever take place in history
  • Shoutouts to Chelsea for being such a nice guy and integrating right into the community; tell Japan to stay free for me. I'm sad we didn't get to play MBAA or EFZ though.
  • Shoutouts to Garu for being the 'final boss' of EVO melty blood; sorry we weren't cheering for you more. And thanks for teaching me what Japanese spacing and pressure looks like firsthand.
  • Shoutouts to the stream watchers, to bad you couldn't be there with us
  • Shoutouts to the stream monsters, your hate only makes us stronger
  • Shoutouts to the haters and capcommunists thanks for putting us on blast, and then being salty when we pulled through
  • Shoutouts to MeltyBlood Players, you guys were hype as shit, nice as hell, and fun to be around. You all taught me what it means to love a game; and you definitely amped me to be better while giving me some new tools to work with.

And especially:
  • Shoutouts to Everyone at EVO; you guys all contributed to make the event some of the most fun days of my life
  • Shoutouts to Mr. Wizard The Cannons, and the EVO staff for giving us our chance to shine; I promise that if you do it a second time we'll be back in even greater numbers, and with more top players from Asia
Combos so bright I gotta wear shades.

Offline Kurii

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2010, 08:07:41 PM »
Ohoho, you mean mine?

I'm glad that I got to play so much melty against so many people. Hopefully MBAA will be in next year so I can see you guys next Evo!
Sup Bonkler? We met at A-Kon.

So any non-casual Neco Arcs at Evo?
My MBAC Videos

Offline Bonkler

• Jr. Spellcaster
    • View Profile
    • The Bonkler
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010, 08:19:51 PM »
Sup Bonkler? We met at A-Kon.

So any non-casual Neco Arcs at Evo?

Not that I saw.
You should have gone, I would've liked to see your Neco Arc go up against the pros.