When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: FINAL ROUND DRUNK RESULTS  (Read 54829 times)

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
Re: FINAL ROUND DRUNK RESULTS
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 06:44:24 PM »
choco vs. brandino, money match: 10-5, choco
YEAH

BEST MELTY BLOOD PLAYER IN THE US WHOOOOOO

...too bad he's now broke. looooool

He walks out with...$100 more dollars.

I walk out with...$287+Pimp Cup (Yes, a pimp cup) and I'm broke?

:psyduck: :slowpoke: LOL

Also, I really don't know what you guys are smoking sense Choco came into our room and Rash gave him the $50 so....wtf are you guys talking about ??? GNDrive however...not my problem.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »
Nigga you walked out of the room after the money match and left the entire cup with the money and your wallet in the room for over an hour. You're absurdly lucky noone walked off with it, real talk.

That's proof enough to me that Choco did alot more then take your money.

And while I give you props on winning MB, I have to say you lost alot of respect from some of us with your pompous attitude. Telling someone they don't deserve a money match because they got third is pretty damn grimey.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 07:01:37 PM by Master Chibi »
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Raoh Punches Faces

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Kinnikubuster Bathroom Blow Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 07:02:07 PM »
good shit Xaq getting 2nd!!! and chibi getting 5th. i wish i coulda gone to this seems like it kicked ass :prinny: yeah Xaq prinny just because you needs them

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 07:03:48 PM »
good shit Xaq getting 2nd!!! and chibi getting 5th.

lol, look again  :V
NETPLAY

Offline pbj_mixxa

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • LOLI-DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 07:04:31 PM »
Telling someone they don't deserve a money match because they got third is pretty damn grimey.

... he said that?!
I like pi!

Offline XAQshinor

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 38
  • Shirley ;-;
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2008, 07:07:31 PM »
i wasnt there des coffin thats a different player. he is a len player from texas iirc.

Offline Raoh Punches Faces

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 9
  • Kinnikubuster Bathroom Blow Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »
good shit Xaq getting 2nd!!! and chibi getting 5th.

lol, look again  :V

hahah oh shit it was Xianior..that way to similar hahahh to xaqshinor i thought you got lazy and combined that and made your own name...but props to Xianior then!!!   so you didnt end up goin =3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 02:44:45 AM by Desert Coffin and Sion love »

Offline HeartNana

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Stealth Momo
    • View Profile
    • My Japan Blog
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 07:09:25 PM »
Nigga you walked out of the room after the money match and left the entire cup with the money and your wallet in the room for over an hour. You're absurdly lucky noone walked off with it, real talk
Omg no doubt. That was way too much money in way too public of an area.

And i got a pimp cup too. :D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 07:12:03 PM by HeartNana »
My new Japan blog  (updated weekly)- http://arcanaheartnana.blogspot.com/

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 69
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »

Also, I really don't know what you guys are smoking sense Choco came into our room and Rash gave him the $50 so....wtf are you guys talking about ??? GNDrive however...not my problem.

No one has told anyone rashreflection paid up.

And go ahead, lick your wounds. You get money, you lose pride. Your grand finals was anti-hype. After jiyuna fucked around and lost, and people say Xian's performance the night before, disinterest all around. I had to force myself to come late to watch, mostly 'cause my stuff was in use for the actual match.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 07:14:13 PM »
Choco my NIGGA u/l that hype tape!

HICABALE DICKABLES
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 07:17:27 PM »
Telling someone they don't deserve a money match because they got third is pretty damn grimey.

... he said that?!

No, I didn't. I never said Jiyuna wasn't worth MM'ing over. He said he would MM anyone who won that MM. I never said that he wasn't worthy. I fucking HUGGED the guy after the match and told him good shit. Why would I turn around and say he's not worthy.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 07:20:51 PM »
Ok there Brandon.

We got that shit on tape, so keep digging yourself in deeper, we'll keep throwing the dirt in over you.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline rashreflection

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »

Are you serious?  You walked right into my room and asked "who is rashreflection", and I gave you the $50.  I was the short white guy with the Nightwish shirt.

After jiyuna fucked around and lost, and people say Xian's performance the night before, disinterest all around.

lol "fucked around and lost"

Is this gonna become like the Tekken community, where every single loss ever is due to "fucking around" or "random bullshit"?

Also, the grand finals had to be played way early because of all the other stuff that ran late...but the LOSER'S finals was crazy hype shit.  And overall, those big screen matches got people OUTSIDE this community interested in the game - something that can't be said for all the IRC "hype" (a.k.a. dickriding and hating on your own game).

Whatever...

-Josh

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 07:43:08 PM »
Actually Jiyuana and Xian were pretty damn hungover, so they've learned their lesson on that end, but this is more or less just a bit of tough love being thrown about. It's a good thing imho, it shows we're growing as a community, because we never really had this type of thing happen before anyway.

:3
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline Choco

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 69
  • IM MAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2008, 07:45:34 PM »

Are you serious?  You walked right into my room and asked "who is rashreflection", and I gave you the $50.  I was the short white guy with the Nightwish shirt.

After jiyuna fucked around and lost, and people say Xian's performance the night before, disinterest all around.

lol "fucked around and lost"

Is this gonna become like the Tekken community, where every single loss ever is due to "fucking around" or "random bullshit"?

Also, the grand finals had to be played way early because of all the other stuff that ran late...but the LOSER'S finals was crazy hype shit.  And overall, those big screen matches got people OUTSIDE this community interested in the game - something that can't be said for all the IRC "hype" (a.k.a. dickriding and hating on your own game).

Whatever...

-Josh

You misunderstood what I said about you. No one told Brandino or anyone else online that yes, you HAVE paid up. I meant no offense there.

As for jiyuna, yeah, he fucked around. He fucking paid for it and didn't win bucks. He's totally to blame for fucking around. He's kicking himself for drinking before the match, and we're kicking him over it, too.

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2008, 08:05:20 PM »
Bah, that's enough drama on the matter:

SHOUTOUTS:

Andrew: Thanks for the room, and congrats on getting third, drunk or not  :V! Glad to finally just chill with you after playing online, you're an absurdly cool guy to hang out with, hope to continue doing so in the future! I'll keep lvl'ing up to get you to see me and Sphyra as being equals (or perhaps better), but for now I want to keep playing you! All my hate for your play style has mysteriously turned into hype, go figure! 2AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pfhor: Man our casuals were great, you play such a sick pair of maids, I can't think of anyone else in the damn nation who could match up to you. It's great that you came out, hope your first tournament was an enjoyable one. Make it out to some more!

Voomer: Ahhhhhhh your Chaos is a beast! You are so freaking quiet irl man, shit had me going crazy trying to squeeze some emotion out of you, haha. Thanks for lending me Hino, you know damn well I'm going to learn that game now! Hope to see you at another tournament asap!

Jaxx and Choco: Couldn't have asked for better people to room with, nothing but love and respect for you guys. Congrats on placing to both of you, to winning the mm Choco, and thanks for just being awesome people the entire weekend. Jaxx, you are fucking hilarious, and Choco your brain is constantly overflowing with good shit, full of energy!

Shinobi:  Pimpppppppppppppppppppin! Good shit on getting the equipment for commentary, sorry if mine sucked nards, I lost my voice half way and just couldn't keep up in the damn match.

PBJ: Shit you are so hype, I love that! Screaming your soul out! Don't ever stop!

Brandon: Good shit on first guy, but you better watch because we're all still gunning for you.

I'm sure I'm missing other people, but I'm hella tired now, sorry!
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »
No prob Chibs. Mines was pretty ok for my first time but Ima re-do mines at the house...hehe
GS to everyone I played especially Jaxx on Friday. Your Chaos is good shit sir. And Ima kill Choco for not playing me at all this weekend real talk.  >:(
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline ShardZ

• Wheelchair Pimp
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 11
  • Even MI gets 2A'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2008, 08:42:30 PM »
why is chibi acting (posting?) black?  rofl

anyway, grats to Choco on the MM, Brandon for teh win, and Rob for beasting in DAT ARCANA!~!11!1!

Offline Kurumster

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
  • I'm gonna sex you
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2008, 09:24:35 PM »
Tournament was ran really smooth and I had a lot of good matches with everyone. I guess next time I'll remember to mash 2a instead of 5a against Len and Ciel. I like losing to first and second place. I was also still playing 4 delay lol. Guess I should've played some casuals?  :psyduck:
[01:28] <Spidey_> i want to 5a kurum irl

Offline HeartNana

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Stealth Momo
    • View Profile
    • My Japan Blog
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2008, 11:20:58 PM »
Chibi - Our 2 casual matches were sooooo hype. It was awesome, and that was the most fun i had playing melty in a LONG time.

Voomer - Mad GG's in the smash room with casuals. That was too fun,  and its so hard for me against a good Nrvnsqr, so that's exactly what i need to play against. :D

I gotta mash more 2A. I think i block too much... ::)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:23:17 PM by HeartNana »
My new Japan blog  (updated weekly)- http://arcanaheartnana.blogspot.com/

Offline Mailorder

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 34
  • sup
    • View Profile
    • MySpace - Add Me!
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2008, 11:30:51 PM »
It just clicked that rashreflection is the same dude I know from willvolution forums.  he's a real chill guy, I've no doubt that he put the money up front.  sorry for the accusation, bro.

now to solve the mystery of this GNDrive fellow.

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2008, 12:28:33 AM »
YEAH

Learn to do math.

You won the tournament, and then immediately turned around and lost $100 of that to Choco.  So you may not be broke (insert racist comment about poor money management from a certain ethnic background here), but you immediately spewed a lot of your winnings right out.

Not MMing Jiyuna was a bitch move, too. Well, not MMing him in and of itself is fine (hell I would have refused too, then again I'm not AMERICA'S BEST MB PLAYER AAAAAAAAAA), but in the manner you did so was wack as fuck.
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 01:20:38 AM »
YEAH

Learn to do math.

You won the tournament, and then immediately turned around and lost $100 of that to Choco.  So you may not be broke (insert racist comment about poor money management from a certain ethnic background here), but you immediately spewed a lot of your winnings right out.

Not MMing Jiyuna was a bitch move, too. Well, not MMing him in and of itself is fine (hell I would have refused too, then again I'm not AMERICA'S BEST MB PLAYER AAAAAAAAAA), but in the manner you did so was wack as fuck.

I should learn how to do math? Maybe you should get your facts straight. Important parts in bold :teach:

OK, I won the tournament (almost $300), got to be on radio along with Xianoir and S-Shinobi to get this name game out there and explain how well this game has been doing and how much hype this game has gotten, gotten respect outside the Melty Blood community and potentially brought in new players, have another interview about winning FRXI and my thoughts about it, thanks to losers finals AND grand finals this tournament was easily one of the most hyped game at FRXI. Now was a lot of my winnings really spewed right out? I don't think so.

Now about me MM'ing Jiyuna...Jiyuna (being drunk) asked EITHER MYSELF OR CHOCO for a MM after ours were over...that part I know. Jiyuna (still drunk) ask S-Shinobi (who was drunk) to MM me for $50. That part I didn't know because Jiyuna didn't ask me personally. He asked S-Shinobi to ask me if I wanted to MM him...but he didn't get the chance to ask me. So how the fuck can I bitch out a MM I didn't even know about :slowpoke: :slowpoke:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 01:22:12 AM by NotBrandino »

Offline Jaxx

• Old Dirty Bastard on the Microphone
  • NIGGA NERO BITCH!
  • Magic Circuits: 27
  • Huaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 02:20:11 AM »
All I got to say about this whole deal between choco and brandino is Brandino won the battle(The tourney), choco won the war(mm, pride, and beautiful tearful distruction...it was great), and the proof that choco won the war is, WE HAD TO GET YOU TO COME GET YOUR WALLET, MONEY, AND PIMP CUP NIGGA.  If I was grimy that shit would of been in my pockets.  Don't make it out like you didn't leave the room with tears son, whats really good?!?!?!? :mystery:

This is what we are talking about, yes you are a good player, we know that.  But you still haven't earned respect here in the community, and thats ok, because it should fuel your fire.  You got good shit, but you gotta calm that cocky shit down sometimes.  If I readly recall, after Jiyuna put that ass into the losers bracket, you got focused.  But later on down the line you went back to your pad.  :mystery: it is what the fuck it is.

Shinobi my man with the suit, good shit baby.  You need to keep playing though.  Gotta get that good match up exp, and you'll be fine.

PBJ you too, you'll be fine once you get some match up exp.  Sorry about that double perfect in the first round...I got mad. :teach:

Jiyuna, chibi....you enjoy a package of Dr. Samuel Cilene Dion Tran's Old fashion Country Dickables when you got home?  People have already said what I think of you guys.  You guys know what's up.

Spooky, whats good son?!?!?  I was looking foward to seeing you.  Maybe next time.

Nas good shit baby, that T Shiki was on point, but man you get mad easily.  Did you ever find that dude for that stick??

Xaq....your got damn len.  Good shit though baby, I gotta find ways around that.

I know I'm forgetting people(like my mans that played nero) I had a good time.  I look forward to seeing you again.

Oh yea what yall know about that Ex Ben and Jerry's and that Ex Cornflakes?!?!?!?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 02:35:35 AM by Jaxx »
Back in full FX, again.  Getting back into practice, well, that's another thing all together.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 03:04:08 AM »
All I got to say about this whole deal between choco and brandino is Brandino won the battle(The tourney), choco won the war(mm, pride, and beautiful tearful distruction...it was great), and the proof that choco won the war is, WE HAD TO GET YOU TO COME GET YOUR WALLET, MONEY, AND PIMP CUP NIGGA.  If I was grimy that shit would of been in my pockets.  Don't make it out like you didn't leave the room with tears son, whats really good?!?!?!? :mystery:

This is what we are talking about, yes you are a good player, we know that.  But you still haven't earned respect here in the community, and thats ok, because it should fuel your fire.  You got good shit, but you gotta calm that cocky shit down sometimes.  If I readly recall, after Jiyuna put that ass into the losers bracket, you got focused.  But later on down the line you went back to your pad.  :mystery: it is what the fuck it is.

You guys "winning" this whole "war" is bullshit. If you guys wanted my pride, "beautiful" tearful destruction, AND ALL my money...you would've done it in TOURNAMENT...not just the MM. You really wanna break me down and shit? Do it in both MONEY MATCH AND TOURNAMENT.

Also...you say I haven't won respect in this community? How the fuck can I or anyone for that matter win respect when this community doesn't even respect itself nowadays? Wanna know how I know the MB community doesn't respect itself? Look at SpiritJuice, HellMonkey, and see what has the entire #MBAC IRC channel has turned into and you'll find your answer. Because winning majors clearly isn't enough and seeing how I have the history of being a "netplay warrior" and "netplay scrub" for almost 2 years that surely doesn't help me much.

So I just wanna know: How does someone like myself who has finally been able to have the power and means to go out to these tournaments (and winning them ) earn this "respect"?