hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Final Round XIII Results (Teams and Singles)  (Read 20796 times)

Offline jiyuna

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • NETPLAY
    • View Profile
Re: Final Round XIII Results (Teams and Singles)
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 12:10:01 PM »
DOREN2GOOD
NETPLAY

Offline kenmastersX

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 6
  • unlimited blade works
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 03:41:10 PM »
Wait, Doren didn't get 9th?

Offline woof

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • efz kof2k ah - the trinity of woof fgs
    • View Profile
    • MISCHIEF WORKSHOP
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 07:04:15 PM »
i had a really great time, was definitely worth the effort to go

i'm still extra new/free in this game, so many things i dont know about! thanks a lot to every1 that played w/ me, i definitely learned many thangs
hopefully by the time evo comes around i wont lose to ignorance as hard.

also in the middle of compiling/uploading random video footage taken @ FR, will post up when its all completed

EDIT: Yo tonight we HAVE to go to Gladys. I will personally drive 4 people if they're interested and I got a GPS with me so don't expect to get lost either.
LOL
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:54:22 PM by woof »

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 08:58:37 PM »
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3775/dscn0737l.jpg

I'm *trying* to pac-man that chalice looking :(

LK looking really sad counting his money

Jaxx lookin' like Jaxx :p

Shinobi looks like he's 12

Doren2GOOD looking too handsome (no homo)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 09:00:22 PM by NotBrandino »
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline riceman789

• $400 Man
  • Magic Circuits: 408
  • Let's go, get hype!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 09:14:33 PM »
haha yeah I saw like that casual stream that they did...man, doren doing like 5k and 5.5k combos off of people.  Nice job doren
H-Vsion
"UNBARACKABLE" - LordKnight
F#$% him up like a nestle crunch!! - HyperHal
I got that IYO feeling!! - Jiyuna I'm Going IN!! - Jiyuna

Offline AnFox

• DEATHTRAP EXPERT
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • Yip Yip Yap
    • View Profile
    • twitta
(GenericSuperhero) zar what's your ethnicity
(justEXPOSED) GenericSuperhero: salt

Offline doren2kisDAGAWD

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 09:41:24 PM »
Niggaz run melty!

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 10:07:23 PM »
Good shit to everyone who came, wish I could have stayed for singles, (got utterly trolled by my school, school got canceled on monday anyways :|)
Really wanted to play more matches and see some of the hype matches near the end :/

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3775/dscn0737l.jpg

LK looks like he's fappin with his other hand.

<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2010, 11:13:31 PM »
You guys look like you just robbed a convenience store.

:D!
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Tone

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • ain't no god in the sky, it's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2010, 11:58:56 PM »
Brandon should use his winnings to fund a new GPS, though that car ride was hilarious.

I got some footage, currently in the process of uploading. Youtube slowness makes me sad. :toot:

(also, yay for me making top 16 :D still got a long way to go to catch up with everyone though!)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 12:02:28 AM by Tone »
da  only mb player in north bay, get hype!

Offline Warpticon

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2010, 01:15:23 AM »
Brandon should use his winnings to fund a new GPS, though that car ride was hilarious.

I got some footage, currently in the process of uploading. Youtube slowness makes me sad. :toot:

(also, yay for me making top 16 :D still got a long way to go to catch up with everyone though!)

You stay getting 13th place.  Your new name is t-13, or Tau.

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • Respect your opponent's and respect the game!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.finalround.org
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2010, 02:33:27 AM »
I would like to thank the melty community for coming to FR13 and bring that unmatched hype!  I'm sorry about not having melty on the stream.  We just was running out of time and I didn't want you guys to have to finish in a hotel room.  Melty finals were the hypest at FR13.  Doren is a beast!
Final Round "A Tradition in The FGC"

Offline Kurii

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2010, 02:58:22 AM »
Imma declare a holiday. The day SilentShinobi had to counter-pick against my Neco-Arc  :V Good stuff

9th wasn't so bad. Maybe Neco-Arc isn't as trash as people think! Nah, she is.  :mystery: Playing MBAC in an MBAA tournament; too good.

Even though FR got anti-hyped for MB players, fun casuals though. Still wanted to play against you in the tournament, Doren. We should have played more casuals though. Brandino too. Wanted to test my Neco-Arc against you more than 1 match.

Good casuals with LK, Pfhor, Choco, ZomB, FTT, and everyone else. Shout outs to sibladeko and DivineArc too (let's PVP in DFO). woof, stick to that Hisui; take over Chibi's and my legacy in MBAA and show Jin what's up at Evo. Maybe next FR, Kensou won't be DQ'd for not being there for a few minutes. Team Purple, you still owe me a hand shake  :teach:

God Bless Voomer. Neco-Arc, represent.
My MBAC Videos

Offline HRGS|忍

• Niggaboo
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • All of the Lights in the Sky Are Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2010, 05:35:25 AM »
Imma declare a holiday. The day SilentShinobi had to counter-pick against my Neco-Arc  :V Good stuff

Man I had to, she was so niiiiiiiiiice...and I could combo that ho. lol good shit anyways especially with C-Hisui. Keep at it.

OH-ISH . . . . . . YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS . . . . .
Actual Shoutout Time:

ShinBlanka/Larry - Thank you so much for giving us a chance to do this. This game, that we love and hype for. Like I told everyone before top 3, we can make our own hype no matter what the majority is looking at. Shit, we've only been doing it all our lives lol. Also, thanks for letting us play top 3 on the biggest screen on that one side of the ballroom.

Doren and Phoeynx (SolidPlay020) - So proud of ya'll for placing and staying to play Melty. "You could have been ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT YOU'RE HERE WITH ME, I APPRECIATE THAT." Letting niggas know that the South is THE shit in Melty.

Brandon - Props on getting 3rd and staying hype with me and for me when my voice was shot. Seriously, you put in work since you came back from Germany and I’m proud to say that niggas really do run Melty. Seriously. Also, get your brakes fixed nigga. And your GPS. That ride to Gladys’ was worth it since the ride and stay there was awesome, even though we never ate there.

Fo’ – Our match in singles was great, and you’re mad chill. Fuck what everyone said about last time. I appreciate you for coming and staying hype. Cracking on Komidol at the room on Friday was a highlight of my weekend yo. Who got dem hug pillows? Lol.

Choco – Why you so nice? And why Tempered stay hating? We had some nice casuals on the day of singles, but I really wanted to try and play you more. Good shit for downloading Freaknik on the free hotel wireless. That alone deserves a pimp cup.

LordKnight – Props on 2nd and knocking me out twice. H-Kohaku is too nice for Arc. Fuck delayed flights, we couldn’t hang while we were in the city. Its aight, I got you next time you drop by here. Fuck niggas putting gas in your car up in the north, self serve till I die.

DivineArc – Sorry I didn’t play you anymore on Sunday. I was totally out of it after I played B.Z.B. You’re too good for me sometimes. Stay repping C-Arc. You got Doren jumping up and down shaking me like “YO YOU GOTTA PLAY THIS BITCH SHE NICE.”

N.C. scene (B.Z.B./P-Soul/Roski/FTT/TestamentLoL) – Sorry for the mixups on the team brackets, but there are like 50 of you niggas from NC playing this game. Good shit to B.Z.B. for dem casuals and P-Soul for beating me in teams. Roski and FTT, keep playing and stay hype for us. TestamentLoL, sorry for calling you DivineArc for like 5 hours. I get some of you niggas confused sometimes.

Tone – Thank you for recording and keeping the hype up. Stay playing and steadily proceeding.

Xianoir – Choco? That free? Why you do that? Good shit in singles and taking out Choco in winners. Also, good shit in GG from what I saw of you going against our Sol player.

Woof – Thanks for coming with us to Gladys’ and laughing at the crackheads.

Jaxx – Way to be late my nigga, but I appreciate you helping me with the brackets when I wasn’t around/doing matches. And thanks for forcing Melty top 8 on the stream, just wasn’t working though. Apparently, Marvel matches went down to the very last rounds.

sibladeko - Thank you so much for coming to Final Round last minute. New York stay reppin' with thieir major bucks (lol just kidding). Props for playing Vee Pee with a nigga. Oh wait...that was moosem.

Moosem - Good shit in casual Vee Pee. It's been a minute since I've played but I'm glad to have played that shit.

To everyone I played in singles, good shit.
To everyone I played in casuals, good shit.
To everyone on IRC who rooted for me, good shit.
To Sp00ky, good shit…for changing your name even though I knew nothing about the bet until way later. Not only that, answer your phone. I know you know LK called you as soon as Doren made top 8. Sp00ky saw the caller ID and started sadfacing. Sorry about the failed transportation to get to FR, really wanted you here.

Tiggy – Thanks for driving them niggas to Gladys’. NOW LEMME BORROW $3 LOL.

Best quote on singles:
:Larry running towards smaller ballroom while Tekken is going on:
Me - "Hey Larry, where you going?"
Larry - "I'm going to watch Melty!!"

Oh and yeah: GOD BLESS VOOMER!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 07:15:12 AM by サイレント忍@Nigga's Garden »
Black people vs. underage looking bitches at Evo - 9-1.
Me: "Show me ya papers!"
Jaxx: "Bitch, you illegal as fuck."
...and never forget. OTG STDs.  Check Akiha's Tea Room for updates on the Donjon Network 2nd Phase live action radio show!

Offline woof

• Spellcaster
  • efz kof2k ah - the trinity of woof fgs
    • View Profile
    • MISCHIEF WORKSHOP
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2010, 09:36:57 AM »

Offline Tiggy

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 14
  • loli elbow drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2010, 09:54:24 AM »
My second melty major and a lot of fun.  I didn't stick around a lot cause I was hanging out with people more than I was playing this past weekend (and upset cause of poor performance lol), but it was good being a part of the community, however small my presence was.

Shoutouts:

Larry - I was humbled that you spotted me and remembered me so well.  Thank you for running yet another great event, and rushing over to watch MBAA finals lol

SilentShinobi - My choices: 1) play my losers' match in TvC and hold the 3v3 up, or 2) DQ myself from TvC and play my 3v3 in MBAA, only to get scraped.  Easy 2nd choice.  Your H-Arc was lookin pretty solid, but I wanted to see more F-Arc  :P  Oh and while I still remember this, I won't play F-Koha anymore since I have no yomi.  I missed that part when I was learning her.  I HAS NO YOMI

Doren2k - Doren2goodwithC/FMiyako!  Congrats on 1st in singles!  I have so much work to do, considering how many relaunches I missed (like 97% of them actually lol)

DivineArc - Having you in my car Saturday night was fun, made that drive not as horrendous.  You've got a solid and scary C-Roa, and watching your C-Arc made me say "Soooo much work!!!" more times than I'm willing to admit

LordKnight - Congrats on 2nd in singles, and sweeping through 3v3.  Stop being so hungry and let your teammates play!  Not to be sappy, but you spotting me in the hallway Saturday and stopping to talk to me was humbling.  I'm a nobody but it meant a lot to me.  No homo

Pfhor - We didn't really talk or formally introduce ourselves to each other, but you're cool peeps.  Did you drop the C-Koha 2C 6C loop at all this weekend? lol

woof - Good to meet ya!  I saw you at ACen last year while you were playing Touhou but I didn't speak to you.  We should've played AH1 man

orka - WHERE WERE YOU?!?  :'(

Nas - I cannot stand around you without laughing.  And thanks for helping me identify SK and the book.  Yes, I have heard stories about it and I was finally able to see some of it first-hand

sibladeko - It was an honor.  Having you in my Ford Focus was one of the most humbling experiences of my life.  The whole drive downtown wouldn't of been the same without you lol

Brandino - Great to see you after two years.  3rd isn't bad considering you've been in Germany with no one to play lol.  Oh, and thanks for not getting us lost :)  Sorry for blowing your phone up Sat night, but you have to understand my stress in that situation.  Downtown ATL at night is....interesting to say the least.  OH YEAH, why you come out the gate with that IH setup that I magically managed to block Friday night?!?

The Neco-Arc player (sorry but your name escapes me) - Thank you for trolling me with that thing lol

Tone! - A pleasure to meet you!  It was fun talking about AH2 PS2 and Tournament Fighters!  "Rat Bomber....!"  Thanks for tagging along Saturday night

Choco
- Why you no remember me...? lol  Watching you play Friday night while intoxicated was so cool.  Where was C-Sacchin?  :'(

PSoul - I now hate Mech.  I know she's a ton of work and whatnot but jeez! lol  Thanks for the experience.  I'll learn how to block 421[A] when I learn how to not hold down back the entire match

Frank the Tank - Good meeting you again.  Wish I didn't drop so many combos in our matches, I feel like I wasn't hardly a challenge to ya  :-\

My memory is getting bad, but to the other guy that rode in the car with me Sat night thanks for coming along.  And to anyone else I'm forgetting and you know we talked/played it was a pleasure.  I WILL work on C/F-Miyako a lot more from now on, but I shall not stop playing my alts dammit!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 10:01:26 AM by Tiggy »
<LegendaryBlueShirt> Lol poverty plane would be paper mache wings on a car

<LoliSauce> If life was an RPG, I'd be that well rounded character that has a passive team buff aura.  Everything around me gets hype+2.  lol

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2010, 12:23:52 PM »
Shoutouts:

Brandon: Wow, cool meeting you for the first time ever even though I've been talking to you since I was like 15 lawl. Good shit getting those two rooms yo, too bad a few people couldn't make it to fill up both. (Also your GPS's mixups are too strong :'|)

Tone: Hory shit, its been so long since we had last talked, it was great. Good to see you're doing well and that you picked up MB again after a long while. GOOD shit getting top 16, even though you haven't really played since mbr haha.

Choco: epic casuals friday afternoon on your "TV" haha. It was nice meeting you dude, but don't get too sick next time and play in teams  :emo:

Tiggy: Thanks for driving us around on the Atlanta Tour lawl, 2 hours of peachtree fun ;_;

LK: :|

Nas: Your delivery color characters are too top tier. UPS > all the others imo

sibladeko: Sorry I could never pronounce your name right haha, it was great meeting you. We had a weird ass saturday morning lawl, still wish I hadn't slept on the floor when there was a empty bed :'|

Kurii: Troll levels too high

Xianoir: Name mixups during casuals :slowpoke: Also the fact that your name tag was in red made me lol

pfhor:  MBAC NETPLAY

Ron: Good shit with Fries, she's very scary to me now that I know what she can pull off. I'm really looking forward to playing you again

James: Sorry I forgot your name during the team tourney  :slowpoke: Awesome cmech dude, also I want to see you and ron play each other still >_>

Zombie: It was nice meeting you dude, H-ciel represent~ Also fuck 10 dollar parking  :emo:

The other blue green Wara (????Forgot to ask for your name, or I forgot it completely): 2[c] will conquer everything

I hope I didn't forget anyone, but if I remember I'll add more to the post. Even though IRL fucked up a lot of people thanks to everyone else who made it to FR and made it awesome.
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2010, 04:31:20 PM »
Melty is THE HYPEST! I mean sooooooooooo f'ing HYPE!!!-Shinblanka-

Shoutouts later on tonight...maybe tomorrow morning.
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline ShinBlanka

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 10
  • Respect your opponent's and respect the game!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.finalround.org
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2010, 04:55:20 PM »
Melty is THE HYPEST! I mean sooooooooooo f'ing HYPE!!!-Shinblanka-

Shoutouts later on tonight...maybe tomorrow morning.

Pretty much!

TY to everyone that attended and helped out with FR13. I'm soooooo tired and I can hardly talk, but I appreciate everyone that attended FR13 and everyone tht help run FR13. It's all love and games.

To everyone that I met for the 1st time to old school FR vets. Thank you for supporting this event. Final Round isn't great without you guys attending. Special thanks to the FR staff and my WIFE Shonda for putting up with smelly gamers for the whole weekend. I can't name everyone 1 by 1 because the post would be to long. Just know that I love this fighting game community so much and I will strive to make FR bigger and better for years to come!
Final Round "A Tradition in The FGC"

Offline Dogysamich

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Designated Hype Man!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2010, 05:27:33 PM »
.... >.>
<.<

FUCK EM UUUUUUUUUUP!!

T'was alot of fun seeing live melty. ^_^
Kohaku/Hisui Player | Fighting Game Commentator/Player

Follow me on twitter for random updates! https://twitter.com/Dogysamich

Offline LoliSauce

• Righteous Pedo
  • Magic Circuits: 120
  • Dandy Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2010, 06:46:48 PM »
Yo Doren, you play good but you'd do even better if you learn F Miyako's real bnb.  You're losing out on 1-2k damage all day.  C was looking fresh though. 
<LoliSauce>   Yeah, so I live right in between an elementary school and a middle school about a block on each side of me
<Zar>      God loves you, Lolisauce
---
<Mauve>      [The Touhou fandom] are like the moe character equivalent of furries.

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2010, 07:24:49 PM »
shouts

BAMA- ggs to all the my country cuzos out there.. Doren for not placing 9th but being all sho' nuff aka DAT FIRST, Silent for running the tourney and having some good matches in casuals/tourney, and solidplay for his matches in melty/blaz. you guys were pretty hype... you guys need to come to evo and show what the souf is all about... northeast/southeast melty sounds so much more hype than west/east

NC- Roski you are the fucking man thanks for the drinks and solid play that i saw with dat akiha, FRANK wit dat WARC, good shit finding your wallet, Brandon always a pleasure to be around and thanks for the stay in the room... and don't take my shit to personally... ragers should know how ragers act so i hope ya understand that i really meant nothing by it, just means i need to play better next time., BZB wit da sick ass H-roa. testamenlol with f-nero

TX/LA- Woof good to see in melty son... but we got run that ah1 remix sir.. stay playing... Kurii with his amazing trolling skills and destroying fools with neco, Kensou with his ryougi on da rise( H IS TOO GODLIKE!!!), xianoir with dat C-ren thanks for casualing, pfhor good matches in melty.. c koha too beast, Divine arc for peacing me out in losers... i don't know how the bitch works but damn good shit

Tone- thanks for coming out for dat Norcal to play get in some learning and understanding...

LK- good shit on 2nd...although dont sweat on it.. just go hard on them next time...youll be hitting dem cats at evo

ZomB- for giving a ride to the airport. i much appreciate the hospitality

Sideblade- good shit.. ya warc stay improving... keep it up...

Doggy- for being hype for Melty.. was truly awesome to see

Tiggy and the columbo crew- good shit making all the way out here... truly fun to hang around.. and thanks for listening to my jokes.. even though some might not be funny

AZ- JAXX!!! it was good to see you again my duke...you need to stop hiding and start chillin and get your melty game on son!!.. you betta be around for evo.. or i will be sad... Choco- thanks for the matches and the welchs grape juice (i mean that liqour haha).. also yes i have been playing alot since 2 years ago.. and only going to get better with exp... so watch your step!!~!! ;D

and finally to Shinblanka aka Larry- thanks for holding MBAA for us and being around even when your busy.. we understand the emphasis and dedication you have to the community... honestly you and Big E are the reasons for me having faith in majors.. cuse you guys will run anything and give games a shot... and thanks for hyping up MBAA with us... next my good sir... get in some drinks.. ask Big E.. he knows how melty drinkers get down!!.. honestly love  THE A.. and will always try my best to get down here

to everyone i miss- i apologize.. and will get you in my shouts next time

and i hope my ryougi was fearsome enough... im still working on her.. but i feel ill get there and appreciate anyone who will get down with me in melty so i can improve my game

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 09:10:30 PM by Nas »
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline doren2kisDAGAWD

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2010, 09:04:53 PM »
Yo Doren, you play good but you'd do even better if you learn F Miyako's real bnb.  You're losing out on 1-2k damage all day.  C was looking fresh though. 

What you mean her real bnb?