hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Final Round XV Results!  (Read 16242 times)

Offline Bill307

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Final Round XV Results!
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 09:25:42 PM »
Final Round XV was absolutely fantastic.  I watched the clip of Larry's opening speech and I really need to thank him for carrying on with the event despite all that happened.  I'll definitely be looking to fly down again next year.

Shoutouts to all the new and familiar faces I met last weekend.

Coren, I hope your competitive community in BC will grow larger (although we're trying to convince DeuS to stay here instead of going back to you  :V).

DJCream, I'm looking forward to seeing some cool C-WLen tech from you in the future.  It's a shame we didn't get to play.

LPT, playing against your own C-WLen gave me a fresh perspective on the character.  I'll definitely be incorporating parts of your play into my own.  Thanks for the games:  they might've been the most educational for me out of the whole weekend.

(Wish I had met cookie` so I could've told him in-person how awesome his Arcana art is.)

Someone will have to tell Chelsea for me that the bad (green) C-WLen player had a lot of fun playing those careful, slow-paced games with him in casuals.  I learned some useful things from him in those games.  It was great to meet him, as well.  ;D  Thanks for flying all the way to Final Round from Japan!

Someone will also have to tell Frieda that myself and others wish we'd had a chance to play Arcana Heart 3 with him. :(

Replays:  I saved a lot of games, mostly losses in casuals, on Bell's and (apparently) TheMaster_Rahl's laptops.  Please send all C-WLen replays my way.  You can email them to hotmail.com, bill_307 .

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 10:18:29 PM »
Replays:  I saved a lot of games, mostly losses in casuals, on Bell's and (apparently) TheMaster_Rahl's laptops.  Please send all C-WLen replays my way.  You can email them to hotmail.com, bill_307 .
I play color 28 (icy blue W.Len). I know I ran a hella long set of matches with HyperHal's F-Aoko but I'm not sure if those matches got recorded.

I have one match of color 28 C-WLen vs H-Tohno and a lot more of bill's color 10 C-WLen vs F-Aoko. I'll send em off soon.

-TexasTim-

Offline Rayza

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 85
  • Lexus LFA
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter account
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 10:58:52 PM »
So now that I've slept I wanna do my shout outs:
Shout outs to me for bringing the only good MB setup
Shout outs to me and Rei for putting together the stream
Shout outs to me for basically not sleeping for four days
Shout outs to me for luck sacking into top8
Shout outs to me for putting together dumb troll post
Shout outs to anime shit lords for making this a great event

(SK made me post this)
Follow me @MisterRayza for updates on my streams.

Offline ElderGOD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • COLE / LUX
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2012, 12:15:22 AM »
Our team got 5th hold that shit :bricks:
215-218-8244

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 7
  • Ambassador of the Secret Society
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2012, 08:26:57 AM »
Sorry if I didn't get to play & meet everyone as I intended to, I had to run, literally, and run two KOF pools the whole day, play AE2012, and then when all that was said and done, run Marvel Pool 16, equipped with only 3 hours of sleep and hardly anything to eat, and to H-F, I figured you weren't like that, I was just salty as shit that my stick worked all Thursday but Friday night it started messing up which led to me being hella salty with the situations from my room, roommates, and other stuff just going downhill for me. Sucks I couldn't get any MM with any of the JP players or other guys from WC/LA/etc., oh well, I'll save them for NEC which I am definitely looking forward to this year, and I was the H/F-Kouma player who was blowing balls the whole weekend  :P
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2012, 08:27:47 AM »
Hey guys I'm not back home yet, but I wanted to give out some quick shoutouts.

Larry: You are the man, you made this event fantastic by helping us out and warning us when we were going to get owned by low attendance. Despite your unfortunate loss, you still made this event AMAZING. My utmost condolences at your loss, Thank you Larry.

Shinobi: Thanks so much for running the bracket dude, you are amazing to have gotten the event done on time, I hope to see you next FR!

More shoutouts later, I felt those were the most important ones i had to do.
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 309
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2012, 10:00:47 PM »
final round shenanigans youtube versions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdfo4tcp4kg
imo put it on the site~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDl2MpKenQ
"I'm with it" - Famous last words by Zeal
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 10:13:31 PM by Rei »
<@sibladeko> lack of close buttons is poverty
<@sibladeko> means the police can't use secret elevator codes to save us
<Darcius> poor people not worth savin
<@SilentShinobi> the double down is the black man's lethal kryptonite

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 11:36:38 PM »
Hey everyone. At the risk of sounding too cheezy,   This is by far one of the best times I ever had. 

From the team tournament to the Steak & Shake convoy, Singles tourney to the invasion of my room, and all the matches I played, this is definitely an experience to be remembered. .This is my first willing trip to the EC & my first time away from the WC.   I regretted not hanging with you guys during Evo2010 so I hope this more than makes up for it.  If NEC is going to be something similar, I am definitely looking forward to it.

Individual shout outs (Sorry if I miss some people)
Bellreisa: You so troll. Go WC!
Rayza: Runback... Success...
Brandino: You were so drunk...  Such a hilarious night.
Garu: I need to be more relentless against you.... Thanks for the games.. at 7:00a Monday!
Lord Knight: Thanks for beating my Hisui. She needed it.
Chelsea: I Rove you too.. ;D
Tonberry: You got me... :<
Voomer & DivineArc:  Mall car search.
Komidol: Glad we had our waifu battle.  http://youtu.be/gGy11HTiQjI
GenericSuperhero: Fear my relentless assault!
SilentShinobi: Good shit running the tourney!  Also, thanks for being awsome.
DJCream: Lilith frame traps.
Everyone who invaded in my room: Good god.... 7:00A on monday? Really?

Now that the event is over and life continues, I like to think that I did well in my matches, tournament or otherwise. My Hisui has a lot more room for improvement, and playing you all, I realize my mistakes and shortcomings even more now.  When I play all you guys again, I hope to become a much stronger opponent.
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS

Offline WickedElement

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • Might as well jump! :3
    • View Profile
    • Myspace - Melty Blood
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 11:50:29 PM »
Sick matches on stream. I watched every single one of them last week.  :fap:

Also, maids.....maids everywhere....   :psyduck:
3s:Hugo-Elena-Dudley|KoF98/UM:Takuma-Daimon-Andy
A3:Gen-Zangief-Charlie|GGAC:Baiken-A.B.A.-Potemkin
KoFXI:Yuri-Vanessa-Shingo|T5/DR/6:Lei-Baek-Asuka
SST:Hanzo-Jubei-Nicotine|VF4 Evo/5:Wolf-Akira-Eileen ST:Zangief-Fei Long-DJ|FFS:Big Bear-Andy-Tung MB:Miyako-Ciel-Kouma|RB2:Bash-Xiangfei-Andy

Offline Numakie

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 19
  • Oh nooooz~~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 11:52:58 PM »
Also, maids.....maids everywhere....   :psyduck:

Maidsports
~~Playing the wrong way... and somehow getting away with it.~~
<Pfhor>: no, I only have nightmares about your play numakie
<Pfhor>: because it makes no fucking sense
<Pfhor>: like WHY IS THIS HISUI DOING THESE THINGS

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2012, 06:57:17 AM »
Translating shoutouts for Garu and Chelsea if you have any. 
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2012, 08:32:24 AM »
Translating shoutouts for Garu and Chelsea if you have any.

Tell them thanks for coming out & playing, it was much appreciated.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 06:42:54 PM »
final round shenanigans youtube versions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdfo4tcp4kg
imo put it on the site~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDl2MpKenQ
"I'm with it" - Famous last words by Zeal

And this proves that the best moments in tournaments are not with the games themselves but outside of it.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »
Any of the laptop providers at the event feel like compiling replays of the matches that were not part of the main/stream setup?

I'm sure there were some gdlk matches that the streammonsters missed out on.
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2012, 08:01:29 PM »
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »
Any of the laptop providers at the event feel like compiling replays of the matches that were not part of the main/stream setup?

I'm sure there were some gdlk matches that the streammonsters missed out on.

Now you already know what you're dealing with, nice try though. Also, Top 8 matches are now on FunkyP's channel, http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1CDB37F9CCE2AFBC&feature=plcp
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 10:47:03 AM »
All right, I'm two weeks late but here I go:

Massive shoutouts first of all to Wyvern Lord aka Jimmy aka Statesville U graduate in sadness. Thanks for offering to use your car to drive us down to FR, it had a good run ;_; I hope you get a new car soon

Komidol: For helping us out with the rent a car; it was really generous of you. Also going around during spring break with you and jp and kamina and various other dudes was really fun. Thanks for driving me around!

Kamina: brothers is gdlk!!! thanks for showing us around NYC too!

Generic: The BBQ was gdlk! I'm really glad you did so much for us by picking us up from that shady ass bus stop and for taking us to the shooting range. I'm sure JP really loved it! I had a lot of fun too; hopefully I'll see you again before you leave for EU.

LK: Oh man, I said I would defeat you three times already, but everytime I'm slayed by H-Koha. I'll do better next time. Also thanks for having us over at your place :3 it was fun

Wonder who will win next time between you and tonberry...?

Tonberry: good job winning! It was a really close match all the way to GFs. Lets see what happens next time you $NJ$ dudes clash.

st1ckbug: thanks for having us over on Thursday, even though MB players break your shit all the time D; Thanks for helping us out so much even though you don't really play the game much. Come to jp with us to visit Chelsea and Garu~

LPT: Woooo glad you had fun, despite the travel difficulties! Buy me a good dinner next time I visit! :P

Pfhor: really had fun playing you in casuals; Lets play more at NEC/EVO or something!

Bell: It was cool seeing you again, good shit trolling kusoru lolol. I'll see you again at another EC tourney~

Chibi: numakie stole all the maid pins, stay sad

I forgot a ton of people, but I'll update as I remember. Need to get to school.

You guys are amazing to have come out in force to FRXV; I love you MB community, GGS and I hope to see all of you again next time!
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline dumba989

• Magus Candidate
    • View Profile
    • Secret Society HQ
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 07:56:06 PM »
All right, I'm two weeks late but here I go:

Massive shoutouts first of all to Wyvern Lord aka Jimmy aka Statesville U graduate in sadness. Thanks for offering to use your car to drive us down to FR, it had a good run ;_; I hope you get a new car soon

Komidol: For helping us out with the rent a car; it was really generous of you. Also going around during spring break with you and jp and kamina and various other dudes was really fun. Thanks for driving me around!

Kamina: brothers is gdlk!!! thanks for showing us around NYC too!

Generic: The BBQ was gdlk! I'm really glad you did so much for us by picking us up from that shady ass bus stop and for taking us to the shooting range. I'm sure JP really loved it! I had a lot of fun too; hopefully I'll see you again before you leave for EU.

LK: Oh man, I said I would defeat you three times already, but everytime I'm slayed by H-Koha. I'll do better next time. Also thanks for having us over at your place :3 it was fun

Wonder who will win next time between you and tonberry...?

Tonberry: good job winning! It was a really close match all the way to GFs. Lets see what happens next time you $NJ$ dudes clash.

st1ckbug: thanks for having us over on Thursday, even though MB players break your shit all the time D; Thanks for helping us out so much even though you don't really play the game much. Come to jp with us to visit Chelsea and Garu~

LPT: Woooo glad you had fun, despite the travel difficulties! Buy me a good dinner next time I visit! :P

Pfhor: really had fun playing you in casuals; Lets play more at NEC/EVO or something!

Bell: It was cool seeing you again, good shit trolling kusoru lolol. I'll see you again at another EC tourney~

Chibi: numakie stole all the maid pins, stay sad

I forgot a ton of people, but I'll update as I remember. Need to get to school.

You guys are amazing to have come out in force to FRXV; I love you MB community, GGS and I hope to see all of you again next time!

Yeah I definitely wanted to play against you with my new Kouma stuff, oh well, there's always NEC or another EC tournament, but I'll probably be up there for that event the soonest but realistically speaking, I won't be up there any time soon. Good shit BTW, I didn't get to tell you in person but I suppose this is better than never.
-Anony on Sankaku

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 09:39:34 PM »
lol "kings" top 2, $NJ$ is too strong.

Bit late for shoutouts  :laffo: :laffo:

GenericSuperhero - :( Didn't get to have any southern food when we were down there.  You'll still be bodying everyone when you come back from Europe again.   :laffo:

LordKnight - $NJ$ 1/2. 

$t1ckBuG - Thanks for flying me out.

Larry - You are godlike sir.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself at FRXV and I hope to be back next year. 

Shinobi - Thanks for registering me and running CC.  We'll play next time I see you.

Coren - Thanks for letting me crash in your room.

Pfhor - Thanks to your efphorts C-Kohaku won both events. :V

ehrik - We'll have our Wara mirror grand finals at a major one day!  The evil H-Kohaku shall one day fall to the power of a PHENOMENON.

RobsterRuckus - Thank you for sandbagging by picking poor defenseless Nanaya.  You would have won the tournament if you picked anyone else.   :toot:

HF - Nice to meet you at last.  I hope you come out to EC for the upcoming NEC.  What is "doink"?

LordPangTony - C-Moon is too hype, you should just switch to her  :laffo:

TexasTim - Did you switch to F-Warc? 

Choco - Your take on F-Hisui is interesting.  A shame we didn't get to play F-Hisui mirrors at all.

Jimmy - :( your car got bodied. 

Madscientist - :) I approve of your character switch. 

Brandino - Switch to H imo  :laffo:

Numakie - Good stuff vs Garu in casuals.  You need to whore out bento mixup more.

Bellreisa - Nice seeing you again.  GJ vs Kusoru. 

Rei - Get ready for Aquapazza at Summer Jam :)

To everyone who I didn't get to play - Sorry, next time. 
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline TheMaster_Rahl

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 41
  • NC Texas Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2012, 12:21:58 AM »
TexasTim - Did you switch to F-Warc? 

Short Answer is: IDK.
Also, Yes.
But I was sick and VSion is my autopilot of choice.