When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: Frosty Faustings II RESULTS (01.02.10)  (Read 11755 times)

Offline Capps Indigo

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Frosty Faustings II RESULTS (01.02.10)
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 08:02:36 PM »
Shoutoutz and stuff:

Thanks to everyone for coming out and entering and stuff. Thanks to everyone for listening to my instructions and requests and helping make the tourney run smoothly. I tried to have casuals up and running whenever there was time, but when it was tourney time I wanted those stations back, and I'm glad no one complained. ^_^ I had a ton of fun at this tourney!!

HeartNana, congrats on winning. omg 6K dmg!!

meta, are you on meltybread?

orka, gg's in casuals, nice hanging out and stuff

Sp00ky, thanks for making the trip. The tourney was serious to begin with, but it became SRS when you announced you would be making it out. ^_^

Jyu, you on meltybread?

I didn't really chat or play too much with everyone since I was running around doing different things, but gg's and nice meeting you all. Keep Melty strong in the MW!! <3

.. a few other comments.. ~

Didn't record me rocking sp00ky's face off?

Congrats on 4th in teams and stuff~ That said, your comments deserve some replies. =P

[[Note, this is just a comment, I'm not actually bothered.]] In the past a comment like this would have bothered me, and let me tell you why.. Mainly, its sort of like I go out of my way to run the tourney and record vids and put them all up just days after the tourney, and somehow that's not good enough. As in, I somehow /should've/ recorded your random 1st or 2nd round match and put that up, and you only mention it b/c you won.

everyone else just assumed the same character stacked on a team would be disallowed.  :emo:

I guess making a double H-V.Sion team was smart, but it's not like either player changed the char they played just for the team tourney. Also, I don't know why anyone would assume that same chars on a team would not be allowed. And if anyone did, they blatantly did not read the rules that were posted way before the tourney.

* Players are free to select any tournament-legal character and mode they wish at any time, regardless of what their partner is using.

In that Morning Musume (I totally didn't spell that correctly at all).

Just missed 'fighter' after that, but you spelled MM correctly. ^_^

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 08:17:54 PM »
You're awesome forever Andy.

:toot:
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline FireBearHero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • Deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »
Thana, sounds like you need some hard trainning.

Using nothing but the ken flowchart(I am serious) with an alt worked well for me. I think i'm doing just fine, thanks.
Oddly I have never played as ken. Not even once.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:37:51 PM by Thana »