When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: May 24, 2008- C3- Ashburn, VA- Memorial Day MADNESS!!! REPLACEMENT ECC!!! Result  (Read 8304 times)

Offline Twinniss

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
OKAY THE RESULTS

1st: Sp00ky
2nd: Lord Knight
3rd: JUSTIN WONG
4th: Joe, baby, i love you

with a picture :D

anyways good shit everyone, nice meeting you LK(sorry you had to pay an extra 10 without knowing), rayza, Sp00ky(glad you could make it, thanks for bringing in AH2, game is pretty god damn fun, fuck i shoulda bought you a five guys burger or something), XAQ Shine Shoes(amazing  Dizzy you have, nice job getting 3rd at guilty), 4r5 "Patrick" (thanks for the ride to C3, lol we didnt get to play each other for title of best MD MB player(then again there was also BB Hood) and anyone else that i frogot to mention

Props to LK for pretty much running the whole tourney, and his friend for keeping track of the bracket

LK and whoever else we used the laptop for
UPLOAD REPLAYS NOW, GOGOGOGO

i swear there was converter problems on 2p side with your converter sp00ky. random shit was happening

NOW TO RUN VIRUS SCAN ON LAPTOP  :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: (lol always wanted to use this)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 11:17:55 PM by Twinniss »
Words of a wise man
[20:13] <@bellreisa> with practice mode you can turn 10% into 100%

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=232643&p=8761841&viewfull=1#post8761841 "For Instance, Cammy's strong kick(crouch) is two frames, because it takes almost 2 seconds to do"

Offline Rayza

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 85
  • Lexus LFA
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter account
Shit was mad fun, hope to see sp00ky and L-Knight again, Twinniss you were pretty cool too (lol), can't wait for another Melty tourny, gonna go grind that practice mode and netplay even more now :D
Follow me @MisterRayza for updates on my streams.

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
Sp00ky - Sion TATARI (Lost to Lord Knight once)
Lord Knight - Akiha Vermilion (Lost to Justin Wong and Sp00ky)
Justin Wong - Sion (Lost to Sp00ky and Lord Knight)
LI Joe - Nero (Lost to Justin Wong and Lord Knight)
Josh the Fun Doc - Kouma, Warc?
Frank the Tank - Arcueid
Rayza - Ciel
Tinshi - Tohno Shiki
Buri - Miyako
Slopemaster - Kouma
BB Hood - Arcueid
Iraq Pat - Kouma
AZ - Mech Hisui
XAQ - Catherine - oops
Twinniss - Satsuki
4r5 - ???
Slightly Mechanical - ???
Greek - ???

More details later?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 02:25:41 PM by Lord Knight »
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
Xaq, you are fucking trash.

Don't bother playing this god damn game anymore.

You tragic piece of shit.

Good shit to everyone else.
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
Chibi, XAQ didn't actually play.
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
That's even fucking worse.

Nigga didn't even show up.

Fuck him.

>:|
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline KiD.D

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • 'Master of Unblocking'
    • View Profile
Props to Sp00ky for shutting down the J-Train when it mattered.
Props to Steve for dropping only one match due to dropped combos to the J-Train once (I bet).
Holy shit, I know there were only 20 people, but how did Justin Wong get 3rd, jeez.

I wanna see his Sion, the dude doesn't know the meaning of tournament nerves anymore.

Extra Props to XAQ, were you stuck on the AH2 machine again?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 08:49:08 AM by KiD.D »

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
I assume RashReflection's gotten 5th. GS to him still reppin what little is left of the Ohio scene and when did Josh start using Warc??  :mystery:
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline HeartNana

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • Stealth Momo
    • View Profile
    • My Japan Blog
Nice job to vic, as always. <3<3<3

JUSTIN!!! REP THAT SION!!! lol
My new Japan blog  (updated weekly)- http://arcanaheartnana.blogspot.com/

Offline Twinniss

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
lol i was stuck on the AH2 supergun setup

it was pretty much after i was done playing my match i go wait for my turn to play AH2:D
Words of a wise man
[20:13] <@bellreisa> with practice mode you can turn 10% into 100%

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=232643&p=8761841&viewfull=1#post8761841 "For Instance, Cammy's strong kick(crouch) is two frames, because it takes almost 2 seconds to do"

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
banned^
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
You're just jealous because you weren't there  :)

It was nice meeting a few of you there (And actually knowing who you are this time, Lord Knight), and I got to show off my chair stick! :)

Day two sucked btw.  We showed up, then we left because there weren't many things going on other than smash.

Offline ShardZ

• Wheelchair Pimp
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 11
  • Even MI gets 2A'd.
    • View Profile
I assume RashReflection's gotten 5th. GS to him still reppin what little is left of the Ohio scene and when did Josh start using Warc??  :mystery:
lol I don't know if Josh even plays mbac anymore aside from entering tourneys.  He's just that good.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• I wish I wasn´t a white person
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 25
  • STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK! STEAK!
    • View Profile
    • My twitter!
lol I don't know if Josh even plays mbac anymore aside from entering tourneys.  He's just that good.

Well look at who he had for his comp :V
Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak! Steak!

Offline Tiamat

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
more entrants than I thought, gj LK don't worry about the money I lent you to enter.  blame the C3 guy for being greedy with his homo 20 dollar venue fee even if you weren't gonna be there sunday

I played a few casuals with some local guy before the tourney (which I didn't enter), who was that?

Offline Sp00ky

• Melty Pancake
  • Magic Circuits: 46
    • View Profile
    • Team Spooky
Thanks for the matches everyone I played, sorry that I didn't get to play casuals with anyone.

Hope to see some of you guys at MWC.

Thanks to LK for running the melty tourney since I was tied up with AH2.

Shoutouts to all the melty bread and #mbac regulars who I got to meet for the first time. Twinniss/Rayza/Insanius/anyone I forgot.

Offline 4r5

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 89
  • GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN!
    • View Profile
4r5 - ???

I was the green-hair Aoko and the black-hair&green-skirt Satsuki. I lost to Tinshi and Slopemaster's Nero. I didn't luck out as much as I'd hoped.

Offline Slightly_Mechanical

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
It was good to finally meet some MD/VA  Melty players. For my first Melty tourney it wasn't too bad. Hopefully playing against you guys will help me level up my game to be of some use to the community and myself.  I played the default color Nanaya . Hope to see you guys at more games in the future. ;D
Hamachi Lurker: Melty Arcade/Nyanyaya
NGBC:Asura/Hanzou ,Mudman/TBA,K'/Terry
MB:AC:  Maids,Wara
Arcana: Heart,Lis ABK:Adler VP: Kaede, Haruka

Offline Legendary Blue Shirt

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 170
  • Meanie
    • View Profile
    • Logical Bends
Oh almost forgot, Miyako color 3 over here.

Offline rashreflection

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 2
    • View Profile
yo fuck this game learn super turbo

its not all fireballs you can rush down with the boxer & dictator and theres actually a good grappler (old t.hawk japan ranks him A class yes seriously).  you can get good in like a month (have to really practice the infinite tick-throw loop with hawk tho) and the online play with ggpo/2df beats the shit out of any doujin netplay.  plus hd remix is coming out and cammy & fei long are gonna be REAL good along with other characters that dont have a hadoken prolly, so you might as well start now!!!

But I love some of you guys anyway.  NYC crew, I definitely wanna come up for a weekend and show you some RB2 stuff, get in some ST with nohoho & co. and maybe even a little AH2/Melty.

Later everyone,
Josh.