When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: NEC XI: MBAA SINGLES/TEAMS  (Read 36722 times)

Offline ehrik

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 144
    • View Profile
Re: NEC XI: MBAA SINGLES/TEAMS
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010, 08:09:01 PM »
I had a ton of fun, and I'm glad I got to play everyone. I hope I do better next time!

Shoutouts to:

LK: Grats on winning the tourney and breaking THE CURSE of nec, and thanks for helping me learn how to play better with those weekly sessions. Lets see if you can streak for 3x???
TonberryIeda: It was great seeing you again dude, I got really hype for your Ckoha those mixups are sooo godlikeeee. I hope I can see you again, hopefully at winter brawl! Lets see if you can break LK's win streak early?
Comic-Z: Hey it was nice meeting you dude, thanks for taking me around on the first day, as well as the last day! You have a great Fmiya, hope you keep playing
Dr. Generic: Why are you so smart? Your play w/ mindfuck against LK was awesome, and I really enjoyed your two tourney sets with him.
Tone: Heyyy my Cali brother, it was great seeing you again. I hope we can play some more mb soon, and I hope I see you at FR!
Pfhor: Yoooo long time no see. I had a lot of fun playing your Ckoha, its fucking sick. Hopefully I can one day beat it. Also, Holy shit, that cake was DELICIOUS
Brandino: Hey brandon! It was good seeing you since Evo dude. I hope I get to see you at FR so I can play you again, it was a lot of fun even if we didn't get to play each other that much. Yo next time, we're getting to Gladys.....even if we get shot
LPT: Yo Tony, WE MUST PLAY MORE, I hope I can figure out Fvakiha match soon haha, I had no clue what to do.
Kamina: Uuuuuuuu UUUUUUUuuuuu Maria's rose, where is it!?
Rayza: :| Nanoha.
Nas: yo, Steaks on South was fucking amazing. I hope we chill again soon, I'll see you at Winter brawl!
Komidol: You owe me 72 bucks bitch >:| Haha but thanks for helping me out during Teams dude, I wouldn't have gone that far without you
Bell: I'm sorry for letting you down during thanksgiving break ;_; It was good seeing you again though. Your iamp play looks godlike btw
Fox aka my DMC bro: Damn, can't believe we didn't play again ;_; Yo I will make sure that next time for sure, we're going to fucking session aaaaaa
Zaelar: I saw yumekami in your beard!
Robert: Yo Rumble Fish 2 is too good? We must fight more, and I will prove to you who is the true mo ist.
Chibi: MILANOS BREAST CANCER EDITION
Sibladeko: It was good seeing you since last FR. Thanks a lot for cheering me on during my match as well as lending me your godlike touhou stick. (Also thanks for the advice to not become sadlife after college)
Mad_Scientist: Its a shame I didn't get to play you....maybe next time. Your keyboard controller was godlike
Rei: World. of. Whorecraft. w/ j22b mixups.
Zero: 623b loop....lets go. I will steal the keyboard controller next time so we can play!
Dippy: You are the man, thanks for streaming everything dude. Hopefully I'll see you again soon, and I'll get my run back from that last ft 11!
Twin: Yo, its been like 2 years or something since we last saw each other wow. It was cool seeing you again dude
Rokunaya: Good shit in teams dawg, don't let the small stuff make you sweat
jimmy: :( I can't believe i forgot you my first run for shoutouts. Too bad we didn't get to play alot but I'm sure we'll see each other very soon

Everyone Else: I'm sorry if I forgot to mention you....there were a LOT of people lol

Thank you very much everyone!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 08:58:44 PM by ehrik »
<Graven> When you are Ciel, don't try to win, don't even try to do anything. The more you do, the stupider and bigger faggot you become because you're using Ciel.
<WyvernLord> roku is faking his disappearance so melty bread can come out and try to convince him of his value to the community

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 08:12:22 PM »
shoutouts to ehrik for the gdlk avatar
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »
1st: Lord Knight - fffffffff you asshole!  You trolled me first!
2nd: Tonberry - Main tohno plz
3rd: GenericSuperhero - Stay gdlk.  
4th: Brandino - SOMERKNIFE DA GAWD!  You really gotta use BE4B and 4{b} flicker mixups, they're too gdlk.
5th: Mion Sonozaki - I didn't know F-Ries was really that legit, good job scaring the hell out of me with her Friday night.  It's too bad FWLen sucks :(.
5th:Nas - Melty community is too poverty for sidebets :(.  Tonberry's secret F-Ryougi tech - 236236214 IH dash AD.
7th: LordpangTony - HEY TONY!  You dodged me in $1 random MMs!
7th: Pfhor - I'll make a post or video someday with all the hype setups that I didn't get to use and forgot to show you.  Your pressure is scary but you gotta learn to respect a bit more cuz C-Koha reversal options don't involve the opponent taking much damage when you guess right.
9th: MakotoFox - You gotta have more COURAGE and run mixups more often on other people and disrespect them more.  
9th: Testementlol - Watch generic.
9th: Shion Sonozaki - Ran the tournament at the speed of light even with switching rooms multiple times and LK randomly running away.  You gdlk.
9th: Comic-Z - GJ making me respect a character in situations I would never respect anyone else :(.  You'll be gdlk if you keep playing.  Remind me to give you those $2 next time I see you, I completely forgot about that.
13th: Rayza - Did you use 214x once all weekend?
13th: Rei - Finally got to play casuals with you.  C-Ryougi is pretty legit but real Ryougi is still scarier.
17th: David "Yomi" Sirlin - :( Forfeited 1 rd before giving me a chance to run it back.  
17th: Rokunaya - GJ in teams, Nanaya mirror is one of the least lame ones though, can't complain about it that much.
17th: Riceman - Other tips: you should use other summons besides Satsuki in blockstrings.  
17th: LobsterLuckus - The BEST Nanaya in the country.  Your dps are magical.
17th: Sogos - Upload the rest of the pics!
17th: Kamina - 2b more
17th: Master Chibi - j6b is too strong  >:(
25th: Jimmy - Play me next time
25th: Tone - You gotta play santa suit ciel if you wear that hat.
25th: Komidol - GJ stepping it up
33rd: Matt Coma - :( We didn't get to play once yet.
33rd: Ehrik - plz plz plz x-copy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfG6mKeSefE
33rd: sibladeko - You're 5 min from me, we gotta play more.  Especially once umineko comes out!
33rd: Shiki - You gotta play more C-Miyako.
Curbeh - Thx for gdlk pad assist again.  
Rithli - Come back to Aoko and MB
Zar - Come back to Aoko and MB
Stickbug - Most hype guy in the crowd.
Tinshi/Spooky - Play more melty
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:46:04 PM by Tonberry »
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline riceman789

• $400 Man
  • Magic Circuits: 408
  • Let's go, get hype!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2010, 08:31:32 PM »
Hey it was good seeing everyone again, really had a good time.

Shoutouts to TEAM MA for being gdlke as always, we're stepping up and now since we're gonna have more players blowing up lol.
Me - for not thinking straight when it comes down to MMs(will get my money back Mindgam3)
Tonberry - For the tips, also I do use other summons when it comes down to blockstrings but I got nerves and my mind wasn't really on set.  But thank you for the tips once again.
Generic - For give me his sandwich.
LK - for winning
Kamina/shiki/jimmy - hype matches and good times
Komidol - For being solid(damn you)
pfhor/T.tim/dippy - for chilling with us
Madscientist - solid Keypad warrior
brandino - nice seeing you again
Comic-Z - F-Miyako too good
Fox - hope to see again soon
Chibi - same thing goes for you
Roku - cool seeing you
ril - keeping working on the V-Akiha
Curbeh - Thanks for the C-mech tips, gonna work on that match up
CT/furok and meg - gotta get that MA and CT hype again next time.  I'm gonna redeem myself at winter brawl, no missed inputs lol.
Tinshi and Nerdjosh - Good stuff on teams, wish you guys entered in melty tho.  But then again I forgot to enter in SSFIV.
Marlinpie - ??? lol
xaq and chaz - where were you guys???  OH well good stuff.
sp00ky - Your stream just get better and better.  Hopefully you'll enter in melty when you have the time that is.
Nas - f-ryougi too gdlke but another reason to hate all ryougi's (especially H-moon)

Anyone I missed sry too many ppl, but I'll fill more on the way
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 08:40:26 PM by riceman789 »
H-Vsion
"UNBARACKABLE" - LordKnight
F#$% him up like a nestle crunch!! - HyperHal
I got that IYO feeling!! - Jiyuna I'm Going IN!! - Jiyuna

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2010, 08:41:21 PM »
5th:Nas - Melty community is too poverty for sidebets :(.  Tonberry's secret F-Ryougi tech - 236236214 IH dash AD.

haha nice... yea i need to work on using IH's more... THANKS!!!
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline Mindgam3

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2010, 08:44:26 PM »
shoutouts to ehrik for the gdlk avatar

I like to minimize the window until the scroll bar pops up and slide it back and forth to pretend I'm really slapping the shit out of her.

Obligatory shoutouts post:
New England: The MindMobil3 said thanks for the gas money. However, it hungers for more!
Riceman: Thanks for covering hotel expenses for both Kamina and I. You're too kind!
Tone: Thanks for teaming with me on Saturday, it was so much fun! I'll get better so I don't play like a scrub.
Zero: Your dedication for MB far outweighs your need for sleep and food. Just an observation.
Komidol: Just keep pressing those buttons, we'll get to the top someday.
Fox/Dipstick: Sorry for holding up the tournament on account of college work that could have easily been avoided.
RoverRuckus: I need to learn the ways of C-Nanaya. We must do battle the next time we meet!
PWS: I'm coming back for my life bar the next time I play you.
Moku: I'm going to learn how to play Dragon-Style so I can use your stick and style on people.
Kamina: You must come to CT one of these days to run one of the weekend gaming gauntlets that I like to have.
Comic-Z: Please don't hit Hachikuji.

And to everyone else, thanks for the times and we need to play more!
"I am a robot, what is love?" ~beep boop beep~

Offline WYVERN LORD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 59
  • dakishimetainoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2010, 08:55:08 PM »
shoutouts to my dad for picking me up from the train station at eleven at night and to the PA dmv for depriving me of my rightful driver's license

good shit to everyone I played, specially kamina, robster, and 505 in singles! also to PWS, fox, joe, sekuhara, and someone else (I forgot, sorry!) I played in teams.

it always warms my heart to see people travel out to this shit, glad to see the titans of texas, pfhor and tim again, tone, etc... thanks to massachusetts for the casuals sunday morning, zero for cutting his hair and entering the bond of ex-longhair brothers or something, el kay for his true devotion and character love, kashif for sabotaging the all-kohaku grand finals and ruining my hype, Nas for bringing out the alcohol in full force as always, sogos for driving my freezing ass to the train station and for being more hype for mb than most of the regular players, rei for losing the F-Arc rum match but still raping me for free with his main, roku for the real talk session, rayza for the card hack and for speaking barely intelligible starcraftese all weekend, everyone I played in casuals, etc... Got a lot of games in, but there's always room for more, and they were a lot of people I wanted to play but never got the chance to. There's always next tourney, I've got a lot more work to do and I def can't wait to play again!

also special shoutouts to joe for giving me the privilege of sleeping on his floor, probably would've gone broke this weekend otherwise, also tell dan to play more and (I never thought I'd say this) drink less, lmao
a maiden's pure heart is a budding flower

Offline Tonberry

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 53
  • $NJ$
    • View Profile
[01:08] <Komidol> that marisa cosplayer that took my registration was sexy
[15:24] <Rokunaya> i've actually reached the point where some voice actors sound familiar in animes
[22:40] <bellreisa> i'm an insane murderer who is overwhelmed by nihilism but that's ok cause i'm in love

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2010, 09:17:44 PM »
I like to minimize the window until the scroll bar pops up and slide it back and forth to pretend I'm really slapping the shit out of her.

...holy shit that's too godlike to miss up, fuck that 'uuuuuu'ing bitch.

Lord Knight - Good shit winning tourney... again. Stay classy man, stay classy. $NJ$
Tonberry - Seeing you place this high overall makes me feel alot better for losing to you continously. I'll take this game alot more seriously once finals are over, so please bear with me a while longer.
GenericSuperhero - Good shit man, it was really fun seeing you unrust. It's sad you have to go, but let me play you again in casuals while you still feel comfortable with the game!
Brandino - You seemed really chill, and not troll at all. [minus popeyes >:(] Let's play again when you come back from being a NAA!
Bellreisa - I found our F-Wlen C-Nanaya matches actually alot of fun. I think that was the best perfomance in neutral i've had period, though you were definitely a cool person to play and hang out with. Look forward to seeing you again.
Nas - Your F-Ryougi would probably blow me the fuck up. Your spacing looks pretty scary, man. Let's get some games in next time!
LordpangTony - Chill and smiling as always, LPT. Let's actually play again instead of just watching each other and going 'yeah you seem pretty good' for the 2nd time. Stay Smiling.
Pfhor - Good shit for blowing me the fuck up after only 1 match or so. You play pretty different from Tonberry, and your C-koha was definitely interesting. Keep that psycho face on 24/7, Pfhor. Let's play some more next time.
MakotoFox - It's always fun seeing your solid play, Fox. while i think you're far too respectful for your own good, your ability to win with taking almost no risks is just fucking godlike. Sorry about that mess with the car, I done fucked up.
Dipstick  - Your Nanaya still seems more solid than mine. You know matchups far better than I do, and have far more experience. Sorry for just complaining the shit out of mirror matches, that's not very sportsmanlike of me at all. Next time we play, I'll be real about it. Good shit overall with the streaming and computer, though; your computer is just too godlike.
Comic-Z - Why is it that i always feel you play retarded characters in every game? Lol nah but real talk you're a fine dude. You're actually really solid, and you deserve your wins against me in VP. Just watch out or Ken might actually play a character that isn't ass, though!
Rayza - Good shit for being drunk half the time! Let's play some more next time, your playstyle was hard for me to get used to. I'm still trying to decide if you just don't give a fuck or you just didn't feel like playing at that moment, but either way, good shit.
Rei - Why is your archer so gdlk?
Riceman - You seemed like an alright dude, man. Let's play when you're not drunk as shit next time, lol~  
LobsterLuckus - Your Nanaya makes me jealous of how i can't even DP on wakeup sometimes with the situations you do them in. Stay godlike and friendly.
Sogos - Good shit capturing my face at my ragest moment. How are you so godlike with the camera? Catching everything so well.
Kamina - good shit taking out Coma, Kamina. Stay godlike, and actually practice the game so you can run it back with me later! .....Also, I will DESTROY YOU IN UMINEKO. IT'S A PROMISE.
Master Chibi - Good shit overall, Chibi. Stay someone that i feel like i've known for years when we've only met like twice. Practice the game though more, damn it! |:
Jimmy - I really like the shit you ran in tourney. Just keep playing, man. You're not dumb, so just try to understand what's going on more with blockstring and etc. Stay godlike, Jimmy. Also, 6C will NEVAR HIT ME EVAR AGAIN.
Tone - Your F-ciel actually had some really legit scary things about it. Keep playing, I look forward to seeing you in the future. Also, I KNOW THAT POPEYES SELLS CHICKEN, DAMN IT! I'M BLACK ENOUGH FOR THAT FFF
Komidol - Good shit for beating me, though your H-mech ain't got nothin' on Tonberry's H-Dhalsim.
Matt Coma - Next time we need to actually play casuals. Stay godlike, though, i've never seen a satsuki with such solid neutral or pressure before. ...In fact, i don't think i've ever even seen another Catsuki period! Stay godlike, and blow up the tourney next time.
Ehrik - Stay godlike, Ehrik. I won't forget how much you would've gotten out of your way for me. Nice Wara play, let's keep leveling up together, bro!
Sibladeko - PLAY THIS GAMEEEEEEE. NO EXCUSES MANNNNNN. VP live is far better too, damn it! Keep your Eri godlike.
Shiki - It was nice seeing your H-Miyako for the first time. Practice that F-Miyako as well, and let's play again sometime!
Curbeh - Let's actually play sometime, damn it~ you seem like a really chill dude, and i'd love to sit down and talk melty with you again sometime. stay friendly and white.
Stickbug - Most hype 3 matches ever. Let's play again sometime, GG isn't the only game that deserves your full attention!
Spooky - I really liked facing your V-sion. I feel that i didn't get to face the full extent of your ability, but i know you're being run down with the streams. Stay godlike, though i just wish you would give yourself a break from time to time. Good shit for knowing who a no-one like myself is right off the bat, though!
Zaelar - STAY FUCKING GODLIKE, MAN. I'm SO sorry that you carried the shit out of me in teams, and that my only decent performance was on the stream. I'll try leveling the fuck up next time so I can actually not suck and just ride on your back. I really wonder what singles would've been like with you there!

Also, good shit for the podcast for blowing itself up.
As for anyone i might've missed or forgotten, stay friendly, all of you! It's nice to see so many players for this game, it just reminds me that the scene isn't dead yet!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:22:53 PM by Rokunaya »
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline GenericSuperhero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2010, 09:50:13 PM »
Thanks to everyone for finding the time to come out and play (aka yeah you fuckin' better have).  Thanks to BigE for continuing to run something that hundreds of people look forward to every year and being such a great guy.

Targeted Shoutouts (sniper shots):

Jiyuna: Good shit winning the tournament undefeated.

Pfhor: Thanks for coming out, it's always a pleasure to see you (though you dodged me during casuals).  Really sorry I couldn't hang out on Sunday; your cake was seriously ridiculously good and probably made me get home safely.  You're a good man.  Regarding tourney: you got incomparably better since last NEC but brackets conspired to put you at 7th nonetheless loooool.  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  loooooooooool.  Good luck facing top 4 for your first four matches next year.

Bellreisa: Good shit coming out and looking good.  Good company.  You're better at melty than you think you are.

Fox: My business partner.  <3.  You were playing great, don't know what happened in singles.  Great company as always, it was a blast playing teams with you.

LK: I'll tell you next time I see you.  Good shit beating kashif for SIX FUCKING GAMES.  $NJ$.  The aura of royalty.

Tonberry: The mind of the former smash POWER RANKING #2 IN THE WORLD.  I have to point out that you were a faggot and hogged setups during casuals so you better have played well.  I applaud you for your trolling finesse.  Also regarding your FINAL TROLL ****, you may realize upon closer inspection that it was destiny that trolled you instead by giving you the materials.

Nas: My bro.  It was a straight war  in singles and I had to do my best to win.  A pleasure as always sir, and your character is broken.

Zaelar: My peer who lives in the warp.  It's always great to talk to someone who understands.  I appreciate the beard.  I sincerely apologize for not winning singles; I have dishonored us.  I know, in the end it was just weak yomi.  I won't be able to match your record of 2-0 against LK/Tonberry during NECXI.  ZAELAR, ONLY UNDEFEATED PLAYER AT NECXI SINGLES.

Matt Coma: Good to chill with you.  Your play is top tier.  Thanks for your wisdom.  Consider yourself top3 just for that.

Dipstick: Thanks for coming and doing our tournament for us mister!  People don't know how smart you are in melty, though in some of your commentary you were wrong.

Riceman: Good to see you and thanks for everything.  You're a good man.

LivingShadow: Thank you for your hospitality.  I was comfortable and slept well; couldn't have done as well in the tourney without you.  No homo.

Jimmy: JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ehrik: EHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK

Sogos: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

St1ckbug: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandino: Some slipups but very solid metaplay.

Rokunaya: I appreciate the hype but keep offensive self gratifying comments saved up for when you're top8.  Good first tournament showing.  But not as good as my first tournament showing.

LPT: You were good, what happened?

Chibi: You came already?

Testementlol: You play Nero.

Komidol: *nod*  

Rayza & anime fags: ....

Ruckus: Gj

Kamina: No seriously, guys, I don't like this shit I'm manly.  I just uh wanna see what it's like!

Curbeh: I tip my hat to you

TeamPurple: Somehow I never got to play you once.  Hope you're feeling better and had some fun.

Ryougi Players: Fuck!

Zar: I won the worst matchups in the tournament.  YOMI > STATISTICS & PROBABILITY

Waddle: Good shit getting sick and making mommy mad

Doomie: Yo.

Sp00ky: enjoy your sleep.  and fuck you not writing my team name!

Everyone else who I didn't spend a lot of time with, especially first timers and newer players: Keep playin'  I'm sorry that I couldn't hold the side event; tourney ran too late and people were too tired and disperesed (got out at like 10, everyone hungry and sleepy and drunk)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:53:57 PM by GenericSuperhero »
<Dipstick> bell would have a significant advantage in length and size
<Dipstick> but Sp00ky has a lot more experience

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2010, 11:00:22 PM »

Nas: My bro.  It was a straight war  in singles and I had to do my best to win.  A pleasure as always sir, and your character is broken

at least i gave the main stream a show.. so thanks for the matches... :D

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2010, 12:16:38 AM »
Quote from: GenericSuperhero
Zar: I won the worst matchups in the tournament.  YOMI > STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
But do you possess the power of all three? :mystery:
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2010, 12:19:47 AM »
Waddle: Good shit getting sick and making mommy mad

You forgot the part where he bet that i'd win against you and actually won the bet llololoololol  :prinny: :prinny: :prinny: :prinny:

Offline LivingShadow

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 55
  • Sanity is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 12:53:50 AM »
Team_Purple and Generic's crew: Great having you all.

GenericSu: You'd probably do even better if you weren't going on 4 or so hours of sleep.

CT crew: Good seeing you there. LPT is keeping up they positive energy as usual.

Chibi: Thanks for helping me find the melty room.

Komidol: What tourney haven't we had a match in singles?

Rei: 421c

Roku: Great to see you again. I might actually try to pick Arc up again at some point, if just to reduce the amount of Ryougi players.

Texas Tim: Thanks for the random casuals and for being one of the few people I tested that keyboard stick on.

MadScientist: Thanks for letting me borrow the Keyboard stick. It helped immensely.

505: Keep working on it. The emulator has lag, not a slow framerate, so compensate for it by inputing a bit earlier.

Nas: That F-Ryougi.

Zero: throw

Whoever used H-VAkiha against me: I think I'm relativley confident in that matchup now.

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2010, 01:08:00 AM »
GenericSu: You'd probably do even better if you weren't going on 4 or so hours of sleep.

Him and 90% of the players lol~ Us melty players don't sleep, bro, we want as many games as possible before we have to go!  :V

Roku: Great to see you again. I might actually try to pick Arc up again at some point, if just to reduce the amount of Ryougi players.

It was nice seeing you again too, but don't let the fact that lots of Ryougis are around bother you. Play whoever the fuck you want, man.

Offline BigE

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 27
    • View Profile
    • Bigegaming
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2010, 01:55:58 AM »
 I like to say thanks to everyone that made it out to necXI.

Dip and Hal THANKS for everything, i need to talk to you guys.

I will post more shot outs later, its 5:54am and im up watching Dune and tired as hell.

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2010, 04:01:02 AM »
Pictars~!!

Melty/GG/BB Room

Also in the Melty/GG/BB Room

Mad Scientist playing on his keyboard.

Forgot to get all the pictures of Top and Regulars.  Was too focused on tournament.  

(LoliSauce edit: If anyone's going to host up pictures this massive, please thumbnail them.)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 03:48:45 PM by LoliSauce »
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Rayza

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 85
  • Lexus LFA
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter account
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2010, 04:31:10 AM »
13th: Rayza - Did you use 214x once all weekend?

Oh yeah she has that move, sorry I was too busy thinking about my TvZ all weekend.
Follow me @MisterRayza for updates on my streams.

Offline PWS

• Spellcaster
  • NC Melty
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2010, 05:48:28 AM »
Shouts:

Komidol: Dude, I don't know what you're talking about with this me improving stuff. I've been doing pretty much the same shit for like a year now, just ask Brandon.
Brandon: Still quitting?
Riceman: Had fun in teams. You're too aggressive man, chill out and block stuff/jump less haha. Melty is a crazy game, I play a character that can slow it down a little though.
Kris/testamentlol: GS on deciding to play Melty last minute and beating people lol. Let me know sooner and we can team next time if you're still playing.
Mindgame: that match would be impossible without 236C lol. Yeah, look forward to playing more. Matches like that are actually fun to me.
236x: <3
SSF4: You are the easiest game ever. I got out of pools in winner's just using normals and Soul Satellite. Rico Suave couldn't handle it.

It was nice meeting several of you and catching up with others. Our local scene is dead unfortunately, but I still always travel to FR/Evo/NEC, and I'll also always play this game.

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2010, 06:34:06 AM »
honestly i see alot of good NC players... THESE FUCKERS SHOULDN'T QUIT... GET THEY ASSES TO FINAL ROUND... TOO BAD FRANK DIDN'T ENTER *Sadface

Offline Pfhor

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 22
  • Beyond the 1% barrier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2010, 09:18:38 AM »
Thanks everybody for all the kind shoutouts. I'll give some later when I'm not busy as fuck with school lol. NEC always comes at the worst time.

And Generic, I didn't mean to dodge you fgt, but looking back I knew I should have played you hella more.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 09:21:59 AM by Pfhor »

Offline ElderGOD

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 29
  • COLE / LUX
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2010, 09:56:02 AM »
Shoutouts to Generic for laming me out with shit I've never seen before, why did you have to use f-nero?????? :mystery: :mystery:
215-218-8244

Offline Tone

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • ain't no god in the sky, it's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2010, 02:30:39 PM »
maaaaaan, NEC was hype as fuck, I think for me it was more fun at EVO cause my focus wasnt as spread out here as much as it was then. Really disappointing that we can't have nice things like this out West! :(

Anyway... Obligatory shoutout post:

Brandino: You're the entire reason I was able to make it to this. I can't thank you enough for letting me stay with you. I'll pay you back as soon as I get paid. FCL mirror, ONLY IN AMERICA! Also, Prinny hat is GDLK, but where was Pacman?!
Pfhor: Still trying to beat your Koha. I can take rounds now at least! Thanks for the cake BTW, and happy birthday :)
Bell: "All I saw some some skinny asian guy." What a mixup!
Ehrik: If you wind up in Cali, GET TO NCI! Always a pleasure seeing you, bro :)
Comic-Z: Thanks for the effort, but I still don't understand how VanPri works. Good times Sunday/Monday though. :)
Mindgam3: Good shit in teams! Kinda funny how we ran into eachother in singles the next day. I'll be sure to level up for the next time. BTW, Hachikuji stick is ♥
Woof: Now you got me on that Breakers hype, why's that game so good? Postcards were hype too. Try and make it to FR! Then we can play awesome stuff like Arcana and KOF.
Sp00ky: I've known of you for years now, but this is my first time getting to kick it, was an honor to meet the godfather. good shit beating Yipes to Wendys, lol.
SK: Poverty room is one of the things I look forward to every time I come to one of these. Had a blast!
Fox: Yo, can we get you a perma-megaphone? Good shit with organizing things and calling matches.
Dippy: Damn son, you don't fuck around with the stream and brackets. Good job running everything so smooth.
Nas: Muthafuckin Al Capone up in this bitch, I didn't see it, but a briefcase of alcohol? For real? FTW. You said you're coming to cali in a few months, if you're in Norcal, tell me so we can kick it :)
LPT: Thanks for all the advice this weekend and kickin it up in 423 on Friday :)
Komidol: ANIME STICK ALLIANCE, LET'S GO! I don't think I played you though. Next time!
TestamentLOL: I should've entered GG. :( Good times on Sunday night though, tales of NC SNK scene is great stuff.
Zaelar: seconded on dying your beard white. lol @ your name in singles.
Roku: You're a nice dude, thanks for all the PROTIPS all weekend! I dunno how much tourney experience you have, but don't worry about it, tourney nerves get stronger over time. Honorary black status restored, despite the Popeyes incident. :)
Chibi: you're my bro so i'll let you get away with stealing shit. Hope your stick gets fixed, and glad you made it, since it seems you were having money issues beforehand.
Jimmy: I thought my Yomi skills were on point seeing as I recognized Bell, but then you had to walk in and hit me with another haircut mixup. Watching you made me want to try F-Arc out, she seems really fun. See you next time.
Lord Knight: For being hungry enough to win.
Keyboard Ryougi guy: I don't think I talked to you, but I got respect for keyboard warrior status. Plus I hear you came out from Canada?! Daaaaaamn, yo.
Hyperhal: KOFXI FTW SON! Let's get some rematches going next time we meet.
Zar: I had like a billion questions to ask and you go MIA?! Someone put this man's face on milk cartons!!

Anybody I forgot, I'm sorry. But I had a great time kickin it with everybody, I've been DYING to see how the EC scene was for Melty, and you guys didn't disappoint at all. I just wish I could play you guys more often, I learned so, so, much this weekend! Next major is Final Round, Hopefully everyone can make it out so I can see everyone again. In the meantime, I'll be hitting the labs and still trying to improve myself so I'm not as free next time.

Melty Community, stay godlike, I've played a lot of games throughout the years, but seriously, this is the ONLY community in which the time and money spent for traveling has made it more than worth the effort it takes. Here's hoping 2011 will be just as strong!
da  only mb player in north bay, get hype!

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »
We did play, I complained about so much F-Ciel because I just fought Brandino right before playing you, and told you that you play more like Zar than Brandino, so it was ashame you couldn't meet him.   :teach:

If I knew you got hype over anime sticks I would of showed you my Magical Amber stick.  I had it with me as a backup but didn't really show it to anyone.  If it's anime stick alliance than we need Kusa and Mindgam3 to join.  I want to rape his hachikuji stick too.  (nohomo)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 03:42:46 PM by Kirino★ »
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Shiki

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 12
  • Happy Birthday.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2010, 04:14:45 PM »
Yo. I had a ton of fun at NEC as usual. I wasn't at my best around this tourney having not playing for a while and not remembering all the shit I was running before.

Here are my shout-outs:

Kamina: Nice to see you again there man. Good shit for us both getting our sticks fixed and truly sorry for having to leave the tourney so we can go home.

Nas: Can't thank you enough for paying my tourney fee. I definitely got you next time.

Roku: Work on them mixups and test out the other Nanaya styles.

Tonberry: Nice playing you. Had some fun casuals and I rarely fight the Koha matchup so it was truly fun. I don't think I'll be touching C-Miyako until I'm truly comfortable playing the other 2 styles. Maybe...

GenericSuperHero: Damn. We didn't get to do our hunt. Hopefully at Winter Brawl we can try and run it back.

Komidol: I totally forgot about our random demonstration matches. We will definitely need to run them at Winter Brawl.

Rei: Godlike casuals. I never played Ryougi in my life or got guard broken so much in my life. I need to learn that match-up a bit more. Also, thanks for the donation. I definitely got you next time.

Rowanism: Thanks for the donation. If you need anything, just ask.

YubelPhoenix: Nice sets of casuals. We need to play more Akiha matches.

Riceman: Sorry about that money match but you did learn a few new stuff. You leveled up quite a bit the last time we actually played and it really caught me off guard.

Jimmy: Godlike haircut. I second guessed myself when I saw you. Keep on representing F-Arc

Bell: Nice playing casuals with you Bell. First time fighting a F-Ries so I was trying to be extremely careful since I didn't know what she could do.

Rayza: Holy shit. Thank you for fixing my stick sir.

MasterChibi: Lol. I'll bring brawl next time sir.

Ehrik: We didn't play any casuals!?

Comic-Z: Good shit running F-Miyako. We'll have to do that team thing soon and some casuals at it.

Zero: Ugh, those C-Miyako mirrors were terrible and the most longest set of matches ever. Never again. Well, not with C at least.

Everyone else that I'm forgetting: Good shit for coming out and hope to see you at the next one.

I'm also now cutting and editing out some parts of the footage I've taken at NEC but they'll be up this week and such