When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: NEC XI: MBAA SINGLES/TEAMS  (Read 36568 times)

Offline AnFox

• DEATHTRAP EXPERT
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 51
  • Yip Yip Yap
    • View Profile
    • twitta
NEC XI: MBAA SINGLES/TEAMS
« on: December 06, 2010, 11:56:34 AM »
Bracketsssssssssssssssssssss:
http://challonge.com/necxi_mbaa_singles
http://challonge.com/necxi_mbaa_teams

Singles:
1st: Lord Knight
2nd: Tonberry
3rd: GenericSuperhero
4th: Brandino
5th: Mion Sonozaki
5th:Nas
7th: LordpangTony
7th: Pfhor
9th: MakotoFox
9th: Testementlol
9th: Shion Sonozaki
9th: Comic-Z
13th: Sekuhara
13th: PurifyWeirdSoul
13th: Rayza
13th: Rei
17th: David "Yomi" Sirlin
17th: Rokunaya
17th: Riceman
17th: Mindgame
17th: LobsterLuckus
17th: Sogos
17th: Kamina
17th: Master Chibi
25th: Ril
25th: Jimmy
25th: Texas Tim
25th: Tone
25th: Hyperhal
25th: Zero
25th: Komidol
25th: Yubel Phoenix
33rd: Mad Scientist
33rd: Twinniss
33rd: Sergio
33rd: Team Purple
33rd: Marv
33rd: Bad Fish
33rd: Ezmode
33rd: Furok's Sister
33rd: Living Shadow
33rd: Matt Coma
33rd: Ehrik
33rd: sibladeko
33rd: 505
33rd: FecalPenence
33rd: Shiki
33rd: Bill307
49th: Mr. Quotes
49th: Furok
49th: Tales

Teams:
1st: When a boy really likes a girl, and the girl really likes the guy
2nd: Pass the Knife
3rd: Marisa <3 <3 <3 Alice <3 <3 <3
4th place: Aunt Jemima Oreos
5th place: Family Outting
5th: Endless Rage
7th: Fence Building Robots
7th: We Like FUC
9th: Matt Harrison
9th: :3 zzz :<
9th: Purifed Rice
9th: New School
13th: Team Waterloo
13th: Reindeer Skulls
13th: Everything's bigger in Texas
13th: Team Satan
17th: Strickland Propane
17th: SN
17th: SADLIFE
17th: 2 combo life span
17th: Team Canada
17th: Purple Haze
17th: Can't read my yomi face.

Good shit this weekend to everyone who attented.

Tired. Should be able to post shoutouts sometime this week.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 12:07:51 PM by AnFox »
(GenericSuperhero) zar what's your ethnicity
(justEXPOSED) GenericSuperhero: salt

Offline f-wlen ice loop

• the troll that slays gods
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 91
  • i did it
    • View Profile
Re: NEC XI: MBAA SINGLES/TEAMS
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »
somewhat serious post

my tourney meta too gdlk

teams: surprise nas counterpick

singles: throw match -> dodge hard matches, coast through brackets -> place decent at tourney without hf yat xie zaelar zar or spooky

there i aired it out so people don't have to

in all seriousness though good games to everyone I played. I had a ton of fun and it was great seeing everyone again. I wish WC was more serious about the game but that's how it goes I guess. I'll see if I can do Final Round, but barring that I hope people will come to AM7 in February.
<fubarduck> hey bell good shit beating kusoru in melty
<fubarduck> he was like "i lost to a long haired asian"
<fubarduck> aaaaaaaaa

Offline AARP|ZTB

• HATEmaster
  • Magic Circuits: 102
  • canes, complaints & caddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 12:17:21 PM »
Chibi didn't get 9th. Good shit, everyone!
zar are you even aware that your attitude is what drove people off in the first place. i think zar's attitude is worse than all of that. cause neither of you guys mean anything. but zar can poison shit around him. zar's the one that gets personal online and does realtalk that's out of line.

Offline sogos

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 5
  • <(*ಠ╭╮ಠ)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 12:34:59 PM »
Shoutouts to:

Jersey, we're too good
Woof, teach me how to ART
Bellreisa, someone give this man a medal
Nas, YOUR TIME WILL COME (whenever CC is released. [never])
The entire MB community, Stay super friendly and super godlike

Heres a couple pictures from NEC. Everyone that didn't make it out and could have, YOU FUCKED UP
http://www.flickr.com/photos/r3000/
[01:54] <setrajonas> cross assault is like the ides of march

Offline Rayza

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 85
  • Lexus LFA
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter account
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 01:09:35 PM »
Shoutouts to me playing like a fucking jobber and placing like one too, also props to sleeping for 14 hours, my whole body hurts.
Follow me @MisterRayza for updates on my streams.

Offline Zaelar

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 70
  • 236c
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 01:35:52 PM »
I'm sorry I had to leave and couldn't play in singles.

Offline Komidol

• Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 57
  • わが名は征服王コミドール!、この大会のたびにおいては、フル琥珀のクラスを得てげんかいした!
    • View Profile
    • The Kingdom of Biscotti
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 01:48:00 PM »
It was good seeing everyone again, especially those few of you who came out from WC just (shortly?) after EVO.  I really appreciate everyone who took the time to come out to East Coast to play.  Thank you so much.
I hate all of you niggas who live like some <80 miles away and didn't come.  YOU FUCKED UP.

Oh god shoutouts, I'm just going to copy pasta this singles list and say stuff.  Sorry if I forgot about you, no harm no foul.  

Lord Knight, Tonberry, & Generic ($NJ$): Congrats on another victory for you and your..."team".  The King$ taxes are quite expensive since you guys rolled the payout for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.  Glad you guys were there to play some hype games and get people rollin' - was a little disappointed we didn't get to run any extra events.  Keep bringing the hype and as always I appreciate the games, advice, and trashtalk.  Keeps things interesting.    
Brandino:  Good shit on coming out and placing again Brandino.  Loved the casuals with you.  I wish you weren't white, too.  
Bellreisa: Good shit on flying out from WC to attend this tournament.  Was good to play you again, definitely loved announcing the matches you played in early Saturday casuals.  You're hype as hell, hopefully I have more of a challenge to bring you at FR.  
Curbeh: Really happy to see you out and playing again.  Let's not let that RL shit body us.  Talking to you about the game is always fun as your knowledge of the game from making the wiki really shows when you discuss the game; especially since you're the closest thing I have to an F-Koha bro on the EC.  We need to play more...Mid-January should be a bit better for me, so I'll try to make something happen.    
Nas: Let's play some casuals before Winterbrawl yo, that place was way too crowded during our set.  I want to play you actually in tournament.  F-Ryougi vs F-Kohaku?  Sounds so dumb.  I can't wait.   :toot:
LPT: LPT I didn't get to play you this time around.  Maybe I'll hit up CT Tournies in 2k11 when I get finances straightened out.  
Pfhor:  Pfhor playing you was the bestest.
MakotoFox:  My anger at Akiha will one day, surface, and I will inflict more rage onto you than a swarm of Locusts, MBAC Ciel dash, and losing a game of scrabble combined could ever release in the form of the dumbest counterhits you can possibly imagine.  Also, good shit on running the tournament, but you foxied away before I could take your money in sidebets.  Good shit to you and Team Sp00ky for coming out though, unlike a certain, bald, OS-loving, NAH.  Play me next time; I like trolling myself.    
Sekuhara & Matt Coma:  You both had a very interesting play style derived from your long history with fighters in general.  Come up to NJ meet one of these days, we need to work something out.  

PurifyWeirdSoul: Haven't seen you since that small NC meet all that time ago.  It was good seeing you again and seeing you up your game a whole lot.  Try to come to Winter Brawl!
Rayza:  What race do you play in Brood War and in Starcraft 2?  
Zaelar: Oh Zaelar.  Seeing your massive beard unwind a sagelike wisdom from decades of fighting games down upon the youngsters all through team tournament really was something special.  Especially considering you haven't played since SummerJam, and warmed up on Arcana than proceeded to beat-up top 8 players all day long.  It's not a tournament without you, glad you could come. Next time don't send me to losers brackets and then resign and quit the tournament midway god fucking damnit.  You me and Rayza need to FFA SC2.  Dye your beard white.
Rokunaya:  Nigga you don't know what Popeye's is?  Brandino was right to take away your rights to be black.  Hype Team Grand Finals.  
Riceman & Mass. Team: Thanks again for coming out, bringing the hype, the alcohol, and the games.  
Mindgame's Hachikuji Stick: Long time no see you brat! You're so cute~ Let me play you, let me see your microswitches~  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScseZV-6lvA
Sogos: Hype shirt and photos.  Need to remember to take more of those.    
Kamina & Zero: Damn you two were so sad I didn't bring my EFZ setup...I'll make it a priority at WinterBrawl.  Just remind me.
Master Chibi:  Glad to see you out and playing again.  You should either run a 1$ Scott Pilgrim Tournament or play more melty :P    
Jimmy & Ehrik: Yes! YES!  A TOURNAMENT WE DIDN'T PLAY EACH OTHER IN!! FUCK YES!!!  
Tone:  Good to meet you bro, can't wait to play that F-Ciel again.  You totally gave me overdose with Brandino of that character, but you play her different and run her mixups pretty well.  If only, there was some other player...some other skilled player that you could look up to.  One that has played this game for several years and has an option select knowledge of your character above all others to give you some sort of advantage.  If only there was someone at the tournament like that.    
Hyperhal:  Another player I'm happy to see running melty again - you nearly had an upset runnin' there Hal.  It's gonna suck losing you to the AH bandwagon.  Glad you've kept supporting the MB scene from behind the curtains though - my thanks.  
Zero:  You played one character the whole tournament!? ZERO! KEEP GOING STRAIGHT TO NECXII!  It's a Koha world~
Komidol: Congrats on pulling through to top8 teams and than playing the worst fucking match of your life on stream.  You fucking Obama.  
Mad Scientist:  Comin' in from Canada to play on a Keyboard and show up every other H-Ryougi there?  Good.  Shit.  Yo.  Had fun money matching you and playing games; you really showed me what that character could do where a certain slowpoke failed to shop.
Shiki: Nigga you gotta get confidence up and just keep playing.  Keep coming out when you can, but yo, I want a salty runback on my random demonstration moneymatch.  Seriously.  Winterbrawl, make it happen.  
sibladeko: Yo it was good to see you out and playing again even if most of it was spent hawking the AH setups.  Atleast you played unlike some Asian C-Kohaku I know!
Bad Fish, Pincher, Ezmode, Living Shadow, TexasTim and the rest of the community:  Keep on coming out.  Was happy to see some dedicated faces that had come out from NECX, Summer Jam, Evo, and other events return once again.  The regulars and top 8 players bind a community but it's you guys who keep it strong.  Good shit.  
BigE: Thanks again for taking the time out to talk to me, and thanks for the help in getting the room.  See you and everyone else at WinterBrawl.

Overall it was massively fun, but it couldn't really compare to NECX or Evo fun meter.  I think we need another BBG to restore some of the love for this game.  
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 03:43:09 AM by Kirino★ »
GenericSuperHero: komidol's not a nerd, he's a visionary
AnFox: H-mech IS a character.
Exciel: It's 2011, use whoever the hell you want already. Fuck haters and relish the salty tears that drip from their skulls as you stand victorious.

Offline Rei

• America's Worst Ryougi
  • Magus
  • Magic Circuits: 309
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 02:26:53 PM »
Shoutouts to Comic-Z hitting me twice a round and winning D:

Though seriously, good shit. I really need to play gayer.
<@sibladeko> lack of close buttons is poverty
<@sibladeko> means the police can't use secret elevator codes to save us
<Darcius> poor people not worth savin
<@SilentShinobi> the double down is the black man's lethal kryptonite

Offline Rokunaya

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 16
  • Keepin' it alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 02:47:03 PM »
Shoutouts to my tourney nerves, and me randoming out top players.

I'll probably post more shit when I'm not so fucking angry at myself for being a scrub later
clmelty: great roku! lol / I like roku lol
clmelty: I want to make CL like roku team
clmelty: Roku is best popular player in the meltyworld

Offline MrQuotes

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • Such Grace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 03:20:11 PM »
NAAAAAAAAS good shit top 5, next time i'm bringing jaeger.

i need to stay less free than absolutely jesus impact free. see u guys at Winter Brawl

Offline Curbeh

• MD/VA Barbarian Horde
  • Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 259
  • Irresistible
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 04:54:19 PM »
NEC da Gawd, hope you guys liked my commentary~

Shoutouts to everybody, it was nice seeing a lot of you again after an entire year. Hopefully, next time we see each other, I'll have money and we can skip the intros in Melty Blood(lol....)

They can't get enough of me

Offline Twinniss

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 05:26:41 PM »
Finally was able to make it out to a NEC. Good shit finally being able to meet EC regulars, Bell, and Texas. Wished i was able to play games with more people.

oh and going to copypasta Kirinio's shit because its pretty much the same with me

It was good seeing everyone again, especially those few of you who came out from WC just (shortly?) after EVO.  I really appreciate everyone who took the time to come out to East Coast to play.  Thank you so much.

I hate all of you niggas who live like some <80 miles away and didn't come.  YOU FUCKED UP.

Shoutouts to (this be random in tryin to think back)

Texas Tim for teaming up with me, sorry that i was fray
Ehrik for helping me grab a philly and fries, was delicious
Brandino and his fucking Prinny hat
Mad Scientist for coming down for Canada and doin shit with a KB wired to a PS pad.
Rei for letting me stay in his room
Avion/RoverRuckus/Robert for driving me back
Sesshyru for taking me there
Seth Moroha for playing MB until 8 AM
Eddie Lopez for bringin in Rumble Fish
XAQ for remember me since ECC at C3
Sogos, lets see you unbanned
Jimmy for having a name similar to mine
Roku for being a chill person
Pfhor for buying Makoto Fox's external 500GB HDD
Makoto Fox for running MB and keeping it timely.
Bell for having such solid play (imo), and knowing who the fuck i was before i even introduced myself.
Lord Knight for bein Supreme Champion
Tonberry for bein Worthy Adversary
GenericSuperHero for bein Maybe Next Time
Big E for running an awesome tourney and selling awesome t-shirts (needed GGXX love though)
StickBug for running GGXX
Everyone that I met, your godlike. For everyone that I met before, good seein you, stay godlike

NEC was Mad hype shit was fucking amazing
though GGXX won this time in terms of hype.

I'll try to level up when i see you guys another time.

Now college D:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:31:46 PM by Twinniss »
Words of a wise man
[20:13] <@bellreisa> with practice mode you can turn 10% into 100%

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=232643&p=8761841&viewfull=1#post8761841 "For Instance, Cammy's strong kick(crouch) is two frames, because it takes almost 2 seconds to do"

Offline RIL

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 05:47:43 PM »
Had a good experience this weekend in playing games. Will continue to work harder definitely.
GG: Millia
BBCS:Litchi, Ragna
MBAA:H-Vakiha, F-maids, C-Kohaku

Offline LordPangTong

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 54
  • We troll hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 06:40:53 PM »
NEC was too good. Before I say individual shoutouts, I'd like to say good games to all I played, and good shit to everyone I had the pleasure of encountering. NEC is the best EC tournament of the year, and it was TIGHT to see so many people out and about to play some MB  :fap:

Shoutouts to:

New England (Mindgame/The Dr./Furok/Danny): You guys are the best. The MindMobil3 is gdlk, and chillin with you guys is the best. We are gonna be famous one day
Lord Knight: Good shit on winning! I'm sad I wasn't around to see how the rest of the top 8 played out, but I'm sure it will be uploaded/archived somewhere. Thanks for the tournament advice and critiques. Stay psychic about me making top 8
Generic: Good games in casuals! Great seeing you again man and good shit doing well in tourney
Tonberry: Wow, you should come out more! Your Koha confused the crap out of me all weekend haha. Good shit on 2nd, I bet the GFs were hella hype. GGs! P.S. F-Koha mirror was retardeddddd
Matt Coma: You are the man! It was great playing against you at 2 am and theory fighting. See you soon, hopefully.
Pfhor: 7th again? Oop aww. Very solid improvement from you over last year, and hopefully it isn't a full year til we meet again!
Brandino: Nice meeting you man! Casuals were solid and I look forward to playing you again, hopefully at FR
Kamina: Whateverrrrhhhh (Great seeing you again =P)
Comic: You saved the day on Saturday night. Your driving was too gdlk. Shoutouts to F-Miyako not letting me run it back
Zero: Who are you?
Ehrik: Always a pleasure, my friend. Moar casuals next time plz
Bell: Great seeing you again. You're definitely one of the people I didn't want to run in during tournament haha. Good shit on making it out again, and hopefully next time we can MM =D
Tone: Great meeting you! That santa hat was gdlk. Keep at the F-Ciel!
XAQ/Chaz: Nice seeing you guys again, and next time FOR SURE we will get casuals in haha
Nas: GGs in tourney. Thanks for making me realize I don't know anything about F-Ryougi
Sekuhara: Nice meeting you! You'll be ahead of all the other Vsion players when CC roles around
Texas Tim: TEXAS TIMMM! You are the man
Fox/Zaelar/Everyone I played in tournament: GGs!

you all need to come to CT  :-\
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 06:44:06 PM by LordPangTong »
<justzar> great anime <3

Offline GenericSuperhero

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 06:44:07 PM »
Shoutouts to Rokunaya dedicating an entire post of shoutouts to how good he is and how he should have won
<Dipstick> bell would have a significant advantage in length and size
<Dipstick> but Sp00ky has a lot more experience

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 07:01:08 PM »
edit: deleted
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 07:41:54 PM by Nas »
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline F9|Chibi

• Strongest Idiot
  • Magic Circuits: 136
  • portrait of eternal joy
    • View Profile
    • Pishi~
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »
Shoutouts to me being Arcana Heart's bitch, my stick being a piece of shit, and me being emo anyway.

Fucking love you guys being able to put up with me.

<3
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

pishi.wordpress.com - Updated once a week~

Offline sogos

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • <(*ಠ╭╮ಠ)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 07:28:19 PM »
Shoutouts to Rokunaya dedicating an entire post of shoutouts to how good he is and how he should have won

its funny because he quotes himself in sig
and has a picture of himself as an avatar

BREAK TOP8 FIRST BRO
"you need both hands to play, stop feeling yourself"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 07:37:12 PM by gos »

Offline The505

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 4
  • #maidsports
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 07:31:14 PM »
Had a good experience this weekend in playing games. Will continue to work harder definitely.
pretty much this.

I had a great time coming out to philly and playing. The whole melty community was very friendly and helpful, even after my 300th noobish question during the event. :P Between getting tied for 33rd (idk how that works...  ???) and learning from my casual matches, I'm motivated to play harder though out the year. My goal at next NEC is to get to at least round 1 or better.

shoutouts to:
Bell for playing Iamp with me and being an awesome guy,
Living Shadow for playing with me in casuals and helping me figure out when singles started,
Fox for announcing matches without a megaphone,
and all of the melty community for being so friendly to newcomers.  :toot:
<Killfiend> God I love melty
<Killfiend> So much comeback potential,yet it doesnt really on retarded mechanics like xfactor and ultras

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 07:31:43 PM »
generic's warning level is one black star

thats one level beyond AAA!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

SHOUTS-OUTS

Tonberry - trolling me even in GF of a major  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Generic - actually played tournament like a focus set LOL
Dippy - ran this fucking tournament and stream, prematch yomi level 7
splayko - USA K-neko
Bell - where's the rest of you?! ries is gdlk
Roku - jA xN
Zaelar - countering my counter with his counter of leaving the tourney :|
Pfhor - oh you :]
Woof -  i support art, not arcana!
Chibi - ^
Brandino - good to see you again, youtube.com/darkdrizzle, you should check it out sometime
GOS - $NJ$
Komi - we didn't play but you actually improved quite a bit
Moroha - is playing mb?!?!?!?!??!!
Zar - your pants are dirty
LPT - Keep working on it! you got better too
New England - keep letting LPT rape you until you guys catch up lol
Nas - fuck ryougi LOL, you played too well this weekend
Fox - stay wearing a scarf
Jimmy - JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Comic - thanks for driving us, always good to see you lol
BAKO - VSAV VSAV VSAV VSAV
Ehrik - glad you got to play other people here so you can see how much you improved, just lame it out and use your mixup
Dash 2a - thanks for helping me beat Coma :)
$NJ$ - good shit gentlemen, stay fancy and stay classy
Teams tournament - impossible for me at NEC for MBAA
Singles tournament - top 8 losers bracket gauntlet was fun and stressful

see you guys at WB and FR, keep mb around and dont rest on your laurels for CC

« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 07:40:38 PM by Lord Knight »
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline Dipstick

• Poverty Emeritus
  • Melty Waffle
  • Magic Circuits: 61
  • cascade of unrepentant doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 07:40:23 PM »
Shoutouts to shoutouts shouting out shoutouts.

Shoutouts to not get any shoutouts.

I swear, next time I'm just going to taser every last one of you assclowns to death. Except my sister... she gets something special. :V
Worst Nanaya and second worst Ryougi player in the USA

それがわたしのスタンダード!

Offline Lord Knight

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 71
  • Without love, it is lost
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 07:42:25 PM »
everyone who wasnt at the tourney, rokunaya was talking shit about you

get really mad at him he's a dick

grind the game out and come here and beat his ass
Keep climbin', gotta get to the top

Offline Nas

• Magus Candidate
  • Magic Circuits: 46
  • NOEL GETTIN IN DAT ASS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 07:44:13 PM »
lol @ joe's post...

thanks for coming out to NEC- prolly the most hypest tournies in fighting games.... also prolly the biggest Melty Major... Big E is most godlike for allowing the players do there thing a build a community and NEC is certainly where Melty Majors started to blow up.. so to BIG E.. YOU THE FUCKING MAN... ONE LOVE!!

now for shout outs...

LK: still haven't got any rust eh? good shit for winning NEC.. and thanks for the compliments.. hopefully i build off that and keep
working on my game just you always work on yours even when you don't play

Tonberry: good shit getting 2nd and being good practically every character i seen you play.. i see what stickbug was saying
when he likes watching you two fight the most.. most excellent indeed.. and although i didn't beat you at all.. im glad that indeed got
to play cuse i honestly don't think i played you

Joe: lol worried about me the most.. YOU BEAT ME!!! lol... good shit on making top 3 with your cohorts! the plan didn't work out this time.. but next time..
next time it will..thanks for the casuals.. and also drinking as always.. you have cool brother as well.. you should bring him out more..
also in our singles match i think i play to recklessly..ill be more careful next time

Bell: thanks for coming out man and actually partnering with me...honestly i didn't how well i would play this weekend.. but you have confindence that i can the job done made me feel the much more conifident as well... and the fact you and me got top 8 is pretty awesome ( although getting top 3 would be nicer) but i will be lookin foward to coming to AM7 and I hope you come to FR XIII to pop off on these bitches!!!

Pfhor: thanks for coming out to the EC again... im glad we let that shit at Planet Zero behind us.... C-koha still looking beast as ever... ill see ya dat final round....

Brandino: gj beating me... i hope you don't take my shit talk literal... im always upset at myself... one love always

Fox: thanks for running the tourney.. truly unforunate that you didn't get up there.. but i know you'll be up there with the best

Rokunaya: good nanaya.. but honestly if you were more humble i would like you more...but good shit nonetheless

Komidol: glad your still stickin with F-Koha... and if someone opens a spot up i don't mind getting casuals at all

zaelar: aka TRUCK DRIVER RAPIST...sucks that you had to leave singles.. but you do fucking well when you did play and
team tourney was really epic

Rayza: good to see ya again.. i go the upper hand this time.. but we'll see at the next xanadu i go to how it's gonna happen
also.. im never giving you drinks again!!!

Tinshi: good shit coming and support that H-Shiki.. i know you on your sf4 grind.. but i can only wonder if you stayed in the
melty scene more

Master Chibi: thanks for coming out even though there is personal buisness on the side...and i hope you liked the cheesesteak

Lobster luckus aka Robert: Nanaya looking pretty boss... and see if you come to the board game championships..IT'S PRETTY GODLIKE

Rei: still seeing the only Custom Ryougi aka C-ryougi in the US (if there is more plz let me know so i can put money on it)
keep reppin that ryougi son... also thanks for letting me stay

keyboard H-ryougi player (don't know name sorry): good shit on that ryougi... i can't fathom playing on keyboard.. but you did
some nice shit with that ryougi

Nerdjosh: i see that choas is being chaotic.. like with tinshi.. i can only imagine if you grinded melty as much as you do sf4
what the outcome would be

Mista QUOTES- good shit on the H-ryougi.. i see coming along just fine... just need to learn the mechanics of the game more
and you'll be straight

zero- good shit on the C-koha.. doesn't matter which koha i fight.. all of the moon types are hard to fight

Comic Z- good shit in our match...i apologize if offended in anyway..but it's defientely a sign that your fucking
good

Siblade: still supporting after all these years.. you are the fucking man.. and we to discuss TF2 STRATS AT SOME POINT!!

Dippy aka da dipster: good seeing again as always.. and making the stream happen and placing pretty well all while doing that

too godlike.. sorry for ruining the stream at some points.. whoops

Tone: damn coming from cali as well!! you sir are fucking beast in supporting the community.. and ill be out in cali in a couple
of months..so be ready

Sp00ky: for running the main stream for a little bit for us melty players.. still the godfather!!

Hal: for actually accepting my money and entering melty.. wara still beast

Curbeh: for taking the time to come see us gaming cats at NEC.. and for great commentary imo

Twinss: for coming and chillin with us

Kamina: for always staying hype.. and taking one for the team by watching the nonoha movie (even though i know he didn't like it)

Ehirk: for always having a beast wara.. and letting me use his stick for practically the entire tourney.. don't worry
ill get my own

Woof: for the AH hype and thanks for the Valentine card!!!

Stickbug: for always staying hype even if he isn't actively playing... and always lending your advice when i ask about.
always great to hear your advice after a match

sorry if i didn't get you a shout outs.. there were alot of people..so i apologize.. till the next time!!!

also p.s- i hope everyone liked my commentary.. esp. ruko vs. dippy match where the music stop so i started
BeatBox the following... SMB1,SMB3,SMW,SM64,SOTN, GUILE THEME... so thanks to those who watched

SORRY FOR LONG POST!!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 07:46:57 PM by Nas »
Basically... kind of a big deal....

Offline sogos

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • <(*ಠ╭╮ಠ)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 07:51:06 PM »
YOO HAHAHA i forgot about TRUCK DRIVER RAAAAAPIST

yo shoutouts to TDR, hes just trying to love you tenderly

Offline YubelPhoenix

• Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 3
  • All 3 Knife-wielders are dumb, nuff said!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »
Here are my shoutouts:

sibladeko- It was an epic match against you in the tournament. It could of gone either way!
Shiki - Thanks for giving me another reason to hate miyako! But overall good games and your S.Akiha is god-like
Kamina: HYPE Kouma!!! Thanks for those hillarious impersonations and the kool-aid jokes!
Jimmy: Thanks for the casuals!
Mindgame & Riceman789- Thanks for that hype  money match between you two. Extremely entertaining
Zero: Thanks for getting me interested in Vanguard Princess and i never thought a Naruto game would be so hype.
Riceman789 & Texas Tim - Mirror matches are awkward
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 08:20:07 PM by YubelPhoenix »
Main: C/H/F Akiha. Sub: Anyone who doesn't have a knife, a momoji loop, a gun, a summon, a trenchcoat, who doesn't turn into a cat.

I suck at this game XD