hentai
When's Melty on Steam?
ahaha that's no--wait, what?

Author Topic: PowerUp 2010 / Raging Storm: Ohio, Cincinnati, OH May 28-30 RESULTS  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Osirun

• Jr. Spellcaster
  • Magic Circuits: 0
  • PowerUp 2011 - April 29 - May 1
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
Thanks to everyone who came out this past weekend! The event was extremely fun to run, and I kept hearing from many players how much of a good time they were having, and that makes me very proud!

Video of the event can be found at:
columbusfightinggames.com via Justin.tv
and
PowerUp on YouTube (once I sort and edit the footage)

HUGE shoutout to Mr. Blasty of C-bus. He did an absolutely terrific job with the stream, and got a lot of variety up there for everyone to watch. Also, BIG THANKS to all the bracket runners. I'd like to point out Zach, Quentin, and Frank for handling SSFIV brackets; you guys did one hell of a job. Also, Webster, thanks so much for coming down to Ohio to run Raging Storm and just in general being a super awesome dude. And of course, BIG THANKS to Jesse and Arcade Legends for being what really brought Dayton/Cincy together.

For anyone who's curious, Arcade Legends is indeed closed, but never fear! As many of you may have seen, Arcade Legacy is opening up soon, also run by Jesse. I'll let him post up details about fight nights and such, but when he does open it up for us, here's the address:
Arcade Legacy
322 West Crescentville Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246

www.arcadelegacyohio.com (once the site is up)

RESULTS

MB:AA
1. Tiggy ($40)
2. The Sly Moogle ($10)
3. Dandy J
4. Pope Temmy
5. Webster (dropped out)

5 man round robin

For further results, check the SRK results thread: http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=238938
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 07:39:24 AM by Osirun »
PowerUp 2012, April 13 - 15

More info and pre-registration:
www.powerupfighters.com

Offline devildigimon

• Apprentice
  • Magic Circuits: 1
    • View Profile
Re: PowerUp 2010 / Raging Storm: Ohio, Cincinnati, OH May 28-30 RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 02:46:22 PM »
Great tournament. Thanks to all who showed. Special thanks to Tiggy in helping with the MBAA bracket.

Seems like, this tourney wasn't my tourney to make Roa Fabulous. There's always next time...

... :-[
The "F" in F-Roa = FABULOUS!!! :D